Sign in to follow this  
Armani?

Have you got mistaken for trolling/helping Jason?

Sometimes I troll, but not in the way most people do.

One time Jason couldn't catch me as Tommy, so he just ignored me and started looking for other people. But I kept following him. 

He was about to kill a AJ, but to the person playing, it looked like I was helping, so they left before the Jason could grab them.

I had my shotgun, so I was going to shoot him as soon as Jason grabbed her💀

I’ve gotten accused of teaming before. And it was for the dumbest reason to. Since I went after someone and not the other person I guess that meant I was teaming. Sorry I can’t chase both of you in opposite direction at once? People really can throw out some bullshit accusations.

Once that I can remember. I was chasing a Vanessa for a while. Gave up and went after an A.J. instead. I couldn't get her either, so I tried the Vanessa again. After the match the Vanessa accused me of teaming with the A.J. because I didn't go after her. I told them I did go after her for 4 or 5 minutes. I'd only been Jason a few times, so I was pretty terrible. 

@Armani?, don't sweat it. People get accused all the time for teaming. Sometimes it's true, while other times it's because they suck at the game.

Remember, accusations without proof matter not one bit.

• Like 1

People get accused all the time, and I’ll admit I’ve had my fair share of times where I shout out at Jason’s out of anger. 

When you play Jason and get accused of teaming I take it as a compliment lol.

Nope, but if the last two people alive are fucking around, I'll just leave. Zero patience for it.

I don't accuse someone of teaming unless I'm reasonably sure.  Teamers, especially Chads, usually have the thing of walking right up next to Jason to make it more than obvious.   If I see Jason running behind me and deliberately passing up someone right in front of him to come after me, I'll think it's teaming.  Opening doors and letting Jason walk right in past them, teaming.  Etc. etc. etc.  If I see any of those things I will leave.  No time for it.

1 hour ago, He's Killing Me said:

I don't accuse someone of teaming unless I'm reasonably sure.  Teamers, especially Chads, usually have the thing of walking right up next to Jason to make it more than obvious.   If I see Jason running behind me and deliberately passing up someone right in front of him to come after me, I'll think it's teaming.  Opening doors and letting Jason walk right in past them, teaming.  Etc. etc. etc.  If I see any of those things I will leave.  No time for it.

I'll sometimes be chasing someone and they accidentally (or even not accidentally) lead me to someone else who is running the same direction. I like to shift pass Counselor A and go for Counselor B because B is usually not paying attention or aware I'm near and can be more easily caught with a shift grab. It might look like teaming to the person who got grabbed, but it's actually a good strategy. Depending on the distance and situation (if you're limping or clearly out of stamina), I could see someone running past someone else to go after you.

Actually @Ahab and I have the other day. Ahab was Jason and someone glitched onto a roof, and we worked with Jason to get the cheater down. And someone later called us Teamers. If it wasn't for that cheater we would have been playing normally. And the guy watched us trying to kill the cheater. 

A few times, mostly because of PM'ing Jason to snitch on asshats who are either glitching, or trying to glitch, or for helping Jason kill said asshats (I.E. teaching him how to get to the roof or how to kill little shitheads who exploit on the Jarvis House porch). Strangely, I've never been accused of sabotaging a Jason-kill, though I've totally done it and made no attempt to hide it. 

Why? Well, it's like this. I like killing Jason just as much as the next Bunny Girl, but if the entire lobby is having another tea-bag/dance/pinata party, or it's a baby/novice Jason, I have a serious problem with it. 

Edit:

This is a perfect example:

30 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

A few times, mostly because of PM'ing Jason to snitch on asshats who are either glitching, or trying to glitch, or for helping Jason kill said asshats (I.E. teaching him how to get to the roof or how to kill little shitheads who exploit on the Jarvis House porch). Strangely, I've never been accused of sabotaging a Jason-kill, though I've totally done it and made no attempt to hide it. 

Why? Well, it's like this. I like killing Jason just as much as the next Bunny Girl, but if the entire lobby is having another tea-bag/dance/pinata party, or it's a baby/novice Jason, I have a serious problem with it. 

Edit:

This is a perfect example:

Why’d they get so much love on the video for killing a baby Jason is what I’m wondering? The morons in the comments are about just as dumb as these idiots for flexing on YouTube for killing a baby Jason 

11 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

I'll sometimes be chasing someone and they accidentally (or even not accidentally) lead me to someone else who is running the same direction. I like to shift pass Counselor A and go for Counselor B because B is usually not paying attention or aware I'm near and can be more easily caught with a shift grab. It might look like teaming to the person who got grabbed, but it's actually a good strategy. Depending on the distance and situation (if you're limping or clearly out of stamina), I could see someone running past someone else to go after you.

I have been accused of teaming for this many times. I have also been accused of teaming for not abandoning the chase for someone else that my target led me to... But really, why would I abandon a chase in which I forced 2 pocket knives and two med sprays to be used by someone who clearly is nearly out of stamina?
   Either way... the person calling anyone a teamer for one decision or the other clearly need to "get good". Either strategy is a good strategy depending on the situation... and any of us are free to chose whoever we want to go after, whenever we want to go after them.

9 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Actually @Ahab and I have the other day. Ahab was Jason and someone glitched onto a roof, and we worked with Jason to get the cheater down. And someone later called us Teamers. If it wasn't for that cheater we would have been playing normally. And the guy watched us trying to kill the cheater. 

It was more the complete stranger that worked with me to deal with the glitcher… and I hit the glitcher with 4 or 5 throwing knives up there before I ran out. A good 30 yards on those throws, so its no wonder that I missed with as many knives as I threw... I have not been keeping up with my long distance target practice lately. He only stood still until I hit him with the first knife. If you had been working with me to deal with him, you would never have been able to coax him down with the car and drive away from him... which made it incredibly easy to kill him as his skill were severely lacking.
    I also remember the idiot that called us teamers 3 lobbies later. He left before the game started and I drove three randoms out in the 4 seater... If he had stayed, I would not have given him a ride just because of that accusation... and if he got rude about it after that, I would have run him over.

Ignorant trolls and glitchers are an issue in the game and you never know what they are until they make it clear with their actions. A great many complete strangers have asked me to deal with these types when I play Jason... and I am happy to help get rid of the asshole, but ONLY in this type of situation... I despise trolls and have no problem giving them a dose of their own medicine. The indiscriminate... "no mercy" attitude returns after the assholes are gone... But sometimes, everyone else left at that point gets a free pass... it depends on the situation and my mood at the time.
     Normally, anyone that tries to give me locations of other players to save themselves makes themselves my priority target. I do not care if they were giving me false info or not, they still sound like a rat... and the only good rat, is a dead rat. But If it is clear to me that someone is being an ignorant troll... I am more than happy to get rid of them for the sake of the sanity of everyone else in the lobby.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I am not big on helping with a Jason kill unless the hunter is very polite... or the Jason is very rude. But other than that, I feel the same way.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Why’d they get so much love on the video for killing a baby Jason is what I’m wondering? The morons in the comments are about just as dumb as these idiots for flexing on YouTube for killing a baby Jason 

Who knows... Maybe it's because the game was still very new at that point and a lot of people didn't really know how killing Jason worked (A lot of "Jason-kill guides" had incorrect information such as Tommy having to have the mask in his possession) or maybe they're all having an online circle-jerk. What I found interesting was the guy at the end of the video talking about contacting the Devs and telling them the game was too easy for counselors.,

18 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I am not big on helping with a Jason kill unless the hunter is very polite... or the Jason is very rude. But other than that, I feel the same way.

Just to be clear, I'm not one of those assholes who notices Tommy and SG are trying to kill Jason and decides to run them over just for shits and giggles. I've had that happen and it really sucks to have the kill ruined by someone who's just trying to be a troll. But killing a Jason who is literally a level 1? That's pretty low, even for the trolls.

Edited by HaHaTrumpWon
Formatting

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Just to be clear, I'm not one of those assholes who notices Tommy and SG are trying to kill Jason and decides to run them over just for shits and giggles. I've had that happen and it really sucks to have the kill ruined by someone who's just trying to be a troll. But killing a Jason who is literally a level 1? That's pretty low, even for the trolls.

I didn't think you were... and I completely agree... Trolls trying to ruin the game for everyone else is not fun for anyone but them... and damned annoying for everyone else. I get no joy in dealing with the trolls, but I have received "thank you" from a great many players for my actions... and the hatred of a great many trolls as well. But the trolls are being assholes... and when we try to ruin their fun and save the match for everyone left, somehow they think we are the assholes. I can imagine how many reports trolls have sent in claiming "teamers"... which is probably one of the biggest reasons it is no longer bannable. 

Just killing level one Jason is pretty low, and a great way to make them quit the game and never return. If that happened to me at level 1, I probably would have put the game down and never returned either. It even lower if they are calling the noob "trash".
    In my very first match, I was a counselor... and I got out of the car after Jason stopped us to sacrifice myself so the others could escape with the car. I was called a teamer for this by the same people I sacrificed myself for... I am not kidding... like WTF?

15 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I didn't think you were... and I completely agree... Trolls trying to ruin the game for everyone else is not fun for anyone but them... and damned annoying for everyone else. I get no joy in dealing with the trolls, but I have received "thank you" from a great many players for my actions... and the hatred of a great many trolls as well. But the trolls are being assholes... and when we try to ruin their fun and save the match for everyone left, somehow they think we are the assholes. I can imagine how many reports trolls have sent in claiming "teamers"... which is probably one of the biggest reasons it is no longer bannable. 

Just killing level one Jason is pretty low, and a great way to make them quit the game and never return. If that happened to me at level 1, I probably would have put the game down and never returned either. It even lower if they are calling the noob "trash".
    In my very first match, I was a counselor... and I got out of the car after Jason stopped us to sacrifice myself so the others could escape with the car. I was called a teamer for this by the same people I sacrificed myself for... I am not kidding... like WTF?

....Because the best way to help Jason is clearly buying time for others to escape?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

....Because the best way to help Jason is clearly buying time for others to escape?

Indeed... I wonder what color the sky is in their world.

12 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Indeed... I wonder what color the sky is in their world.

Do they have any idea how retarded that is? It's like if you were a high school teacher during a school shooting, told your students to run while you distract the shooter, then turn around and get accused of helping plan it. 

Fuck some people are stupid...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Who knows... Maybe it's because the game was still very new at that point and a lot of people didn't really know how killing Jason worked (A lot of "Jason-kill guides" had incorrect information such as Tommy having to have the mask in his possession) or maybe they're all having an online circle-jerk. What I found interesting was the guy at the end of the video talking about contacting the Devs and telling them the game was too easy for counselors.

Oh I see. They were all a bunch of obnoxious fucktards either way. And that h20 delirious, don’t even get me started on him. If I had an opportunity I’d smack the shit out of him if he was Jason in my game. I can’t stand that guy

23 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Do they have any idea how retarded that is? It's like if you were a high school teacher during a school shooting, told your students to run while you distract the shooter, then turn around and get accused of helping plan it. 

Fuck some people are stupid...

Once again, I could not agree with you more.

23 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Oh I see. They were all a bunch of obnoxious fucktards either way. And that h20 delirious, don’t even get me started on him. If I had an opportunity I’d smack the shit out of him if he was Jason in my game. I can’t stand that guy

If nothing else, he sure has an irritating voice. Like, "Please Jason, stab my eardrums so I don't have this hear this shit" kind of irritating.

35 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If nothing else, he sure has an irritating voice. Like, "Please Jason, stab my eardrums so I don't have this hear this shit" kind of irritating.

I think I’d rather have jason stab my eardrums than listen to that awful voice lol