Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Problems how game matches play out With Jason.

7 hours ago, Siph said:

Yeah I played back then and I agree because the pinata parties were the reasons I was so afraid to play Jason. All it took was a couple of battle chads and my game was ruined so although I don't believe the rage update was the right choice, it still was a needed action. Also I always by accident knock on the door as Jason and it's always a friendly reminder that mechanic exists.

I lost too many friends to the frustration of piñata parties... and most never came back to the game.
   There are things they could have done other than the rage buff that may have worked... but in the end it was necessary and did succeed in drastically lowering player frustration caused by being used as a piñata. It was very frustrating for me back then too... but I am as tenacious as my namesake... and I used it to learn how to fight back better.
   The rage buff did not even change my playstyle on either side of play... so I cannot say it was too much. Many players that were drastically effected by it are players that participated in the piñata parties and found it funny to see Jason players rage quit... People that think it is fun to frustrate and annoy other people are... literally by definition... assholes.
    Also, I still have met VERY few people in game that have any complaint about the rage buff... And it did succeed at one other thing... many people are now afraid of Jason, which was the whole point of the game.

Sometimes I knock on the door and ask if the homeowner has a few minutes to discuss our lord and destroyer Cthulhu. I carry pamphlets. Some people even get the joke.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

the game is supposed to be fun not scary.

I have to disagree. The game can be both, scary and fun.

While it is a game (first) based on a beloved horror franchise (second), we can have a good time while potentially being scared out of our minds.

Jason should not get anymore help or advantages.

the game will be broke if the developers make Jason have a smaller to no wait time to shift and grab counselors.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

JASON SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO HAVE SMALL WAIT TIMES TO SHIFT.

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Jason should not get anymore help or advantages.

the game will be broke if the developers make Jason have a smaller to no wait time to shift and grab counselors.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

JASON SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO HAVE SMALL WAIT TIMES TO SHIFT.

The wait times are having issues due to the new patch. It is not an intended issue.

Just now, Fair Play said:

The wait times are having issues due to the new patch. It is not an intended issue.

YES TRUE IT IS A MISTAKE DUE TO THE NEW PATCH.

But there is people im seeing in the facebook groups saying to leave it thatway to make Jason even more powerfull.

Just now, Strigoi said:

YES TRUE IT IS A MISTAKE DUE TO THE NEW PATCH.

But there is people im seeing in the facebook groups saying to leave it thatway to make Jason even more powerfull.

A friendly word of advice, don't let what is said on Facebook get you upset. Just because people ask for something doesn't mean they will get it.