Sign in to follow this  
Thatguyinktown

Show Perks On Screen And End Tally Screen

Perks selected should be shown on screen during the match and shown for all characters during the Tally Screen. This is useful for people who play random counselor, or get the random counselor glitch and can't remember their build. Also, the end Tally Screen so we can see the builds of those we played with/against.

And this should be doable, since they're all existing assets in game, similar to the Jason Rage visual indicator released Jan 2019.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Also, the end Tally Screen so we can see the builds of those we played with/against

I like the whole post but this part especially. It’s one thing I like about Dbd as the killer. Knowing what I was facing after the match helps me become a better survivor. In Friday I think I’d like to know as a Counselor because so few people will let you know what they’re running and I’d like to find more fun builds. 

Good ideas brother.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:17 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

Perks selected should be shown on screen during the match and shown for all characters during the Tally Screen. This is useful for people who play random counselor, or get the random counselor glitch and can't remember their build. Also, the end Tally Screen so we can see the builds of those we played with/against.

And this should be doable, since they're all existing assets in game, similar to the Jason Rage visual indicator released Jan 2019.

I like this idea. But sense avoidance perks should have a chance to not appear at all... just because.

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

I would love for some type of point system, to see who contributed the most and played the most during the round. Like the badges we have.

each players depending on what they did best during the round can have a little badge next to their name, like for ex: The player who spent the longest time in High Fear can have the Chad Face badge at the end of the round, Player who did the most damage to Jason overall can have the Fight Back badge, player who stunned him the most can have the Slugger badge next for heir name, or player who took the least damage overall can have the unscathed badge next to them.

i think it would be a fun way to spice up playing, and lead to more fun in lobbies, being able to compete with friends, and seeing how others in your match played. 

BTW, I don’t mean using it as a way to earn badges, I just mean having the simple icon next to your name in tab list after.

i also heavily agree with being able to see your current build, maybe for just a few seconds when the round starts as a reminder

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

each players depending on what they did best during the round can have a little badge next to their name, like for ex: The player who spent the longest time in High Fear can have the Chad Face badge at the end of the round, Player who did the most damage to Jason overall can have the Fight Back badge, player who stunned him the most can have the Slugger badge next for heir name, or player who took the least damage overall can have the unscathed badge next to them.

Great ideas, I’d like to know who’s contributing and the bragging rights among friends.

I thought the same, of course I'm also a DBD player, and a new F13 player.

6 minutes ago, abx said:

I thought the same, of course I'm also a DBD player, and a new F13 player.

Welcome to the superior game. Which one do you like better?

I think I like F13 better, the whole dynamic of the game is better, a better experience, more cinematic, more realistic... starting from the environment. The counselors are ballsy since they can fight back, not as the survivors in DBD. Although there are a few problems it's nothing compared to SO MUCH POTENTIAL.
I got definitely bored of repairing generators and watching me scream on the hooks in DBD.

...Sad news about the lawsuit thing tho. No new content ever, no matter how the lawsuit ends sounds like a weird decision. How is this possible? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they could come up with some kind of mutual agreement, if they wanted to. Maybe they should eventually sell the game to another company?