Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

The stupidest thing you've gotten complaints about as Jason?

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

How many people fall for your traps at the exit?

Last nights match where I got to trap the exit, I got 3.  1 person got grab killed because they hit the trap.  1 person had a pocket knife so they pretty much got to the cops right from that animation...and then the last one was extremely weird.  Remember the whole counselor screwing each other over idea?  Well the car was also roaring down the main road towards the police exit at the same time.  Tommy hit a trap, poor guy came back after being betrayed earlier in the match lol, so while Tommy was standing in the trap the car rammed him full force.  His body ragdolled into the top of the bridge, we were on Crystal Lake, except instead of being betrayed the game decided he escaped LOL  Good times!

The best map to do the police exit shenanigans is Higgins Haven, especially if it's on the East exit as the lighting isn't great and the traps kind of blend in with the dirt road.  I had some girl extremely salty over my shenanigans on the map.  It wasn't a screw over your teammate match, it was a I'm Jason I don't feel like chasing or seeing any of you so I went out to the boat exit and just stayed there until I heard the cops get called.  I waited til I heard the siren and then morphed right to that E exit.  Lined it with traps.  Got 2 people with them and killed both.  The 3rd was said girl.  I stood at the exit and waited to see what she would do.  I was able to shift towards and around her back to the exit twice.  On my third shift, she finally made a break for it.  Problem is, she found a trap.  And then she found a spear into her face.  She went on a 5 minute tirade about the whole thing.  How I was trash and a noob for not doing anything all match.  For just standing at the police exit.  For lining the exit up with traps.  I just replied if I'm trash, what does that make you and the two other people who all they had to do was pay attention, not hit a trap and simply walk right out for a free win?  She was apparently in a party so a couple other people chimed in and then they all left the lobby. 

It is really weird if you don't play Jason the way other people's think you should, including doing next to nothing, someone is going to bitch you out for it. 

@SirMang, that sounds like an awesome match. Thanks for the suggestion of Higgins.

I love how the players who are doing well to take counselors out keep getting called "noobs".