Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

The stupidest thing you've gotten complaints about as Jason?

( Just for clarity, this is about things that you as Jason have gotten complaints/whines about from counselors)

Last night I had a game that started with a full lobby (Packanack small) but ended with just me and the last survivor (Tommy). Out of the full lobby, one person quit as soon as he realized he wasn't Jason, two people got killed by me several minutes in, and the rest quit over the course of the next 5-6 minutes. Once it was down to me and Tommy, he glitches to the roof of the lodge and hides behind the chimney (meaning I wasted several minutes going through the lodge because I couldn't see him up there. When I finally did, there was just enough time left for me to get up there but not enough to catch him, so after the round I sent him a PM asking how it feels to suck so much balls at this game you have to cheat just to survive.

Then this asswipe actually starts bitching at me for "camping". Apparently, it's considered that if Jason stands still and activates Stalk. It's also apparently considered camping if you chase a counselor indoors, notice somebody trailing you looking for an opening to sneak attack you from behind, and stand just out of view to ambush them when they run in behind you. When I pointed out that this is called "Stalking", I got a reply that said (paraphrasing): "No its not stalking. U see someone run into a room and u stand there waiting for them to leave. that's camping".

To top it off, he then went on a rant about what a horrible Jason I am since I only got 2 kills, so I pointed out this was because everyone else QUIT MID-GAME. They didn't escape, or survive the night, or even glitch like a bitch so I couldn't get them, they QUIT. No reply to that one.

Counselors ganging up on me then whining I slash them all to death. Also have had counselors call me a cheater for going on the roof to kill their cheating bitch ass that have been standing on the roof all game. Makes a whole lot of sense... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@HaHaTrumpWon, I never pay complaints from counselors any mind. People seem to feel entitled to a certain Jason experience, and complain when they don't get it. Last time I checked, Jason only answers to mother, and no one else.

Months back now, I had someone complain that I was noob because I double trapped the fuse box.  He hit both, not realizing apparently they were both in play, and died.  Salty message followed and then salty tirade in the next lobby screen. 

There's always the usual salt over slashing too much, grabbing too much, head punching people when you stop the car but those are normal complaints.  I've only had one whine over double trapping the fuse box. 

53 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Months back now, I had someone complain that I was noob because I double trapped the fuse box.  He hit both, not realizing apparently they were both in play, and died.  Salty message followed and then salty tirade in the next lobby screen. 

There's always the usual salt over slashing too much, grabbing too much, head punching people when you stop the car but those are normal complaints.  I've only had one whine over double trapping the fuse box. 

I always double trap the fuse lol, head punch i also keep equipped, ive figured out how long it takes to restart the car, and with a long ass kill, anything longer than eye gouge is too much time and theyll get away.     Pocket knifes are just enough time to restart it if you get back in the seat as soon as you hit the ground lol

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

( Just for clarity, this is about things that you as Jason have gotten complaints/whines about from counselors)

Last night I had a game that started with a full lobby (Packanack small) but ended with just me and the last survivor (Tommy). Out of the full lobby, one person quit as soon as he realized he wasn't Jason, two people got killed by me several minutes in, and the rest quit over the course of the next 5-6 minutes. Once it was down to me and Tommy, he glitches to the roof of the lodge and hides behind the chimney (meaning I wasted several minutes going through the lodge because I couldn't see him up there. When I finally did, there was just enough time left for me to get up there but not enough to catch him, so after the round I sent him a PM asking how it feels to suck so much balls at this game you have to cheat just to survive.

Then this asswipe actually starts bitching at me for "camping". Apparently, it's considered that if Jason stands still and activates Stalk. It's also apparently considered camping if you chase a counselor indoors, notice somebody trailing you looking for an opening to sneak attack you from behind, and stand just out of view to ambush them when they run in behind you. When I pointed out that this is called "Stalking", I got a reply that said (paraphrasing): "No its not stalking. U see someone run into a room and u stand there waiting for them to leave. that's camping".

To top it off, he then went on a rant about what a horrible Jason I am since I only got 2 kills, so I pointed out this was because everyone else QUIT MID-GAME. They didn't escape, or survive the night, or even glitch like a bitch so I couldn't get them, they QUIT. No reply to that one.

Ive never really had luck with using stalk all stealthy, i wish i could :(     It seems even in stalk they always know im there, do you have any tips?

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

People complain just because they don't get their way. As Jason, you get the job done. Who cares how, as long as it is within the rules.

• Like 1

Hmmm.  Double trapping Tommy Radio, Shift-grabbing, slashing, blocking attacks, stabbing counselors with the spear/trident outside of their attack range.  Generally anything they deem as "Try-harding".

Player (Is Tommy, last alive) "What the fuck, how dare you slash me to death!"
Me: "How many pocket knives did you have?"
Player: "Nah brah, I've played with so many people that can kill without slas-"
Me: "How many pocket knives?"
Player: "...2"
Me: "Exactly"

He proceeds to rage on mics for the lobby wait and most of next round.

going into the match with multiple level 150s with mics, I KNEW they had to be a kill squad, turns out I’m Jason. I trapped the shack & tommy power box, took out 2 people attempting to repair the power at different times through out the game, got down to the final 2 (Tiffany & Vanessa) all of a sudden mother tells me someone is in my shack (the island on Higgins) I was near that area so I just went in the water to get over there, AS SOON AS I WALK INTO THE SHACK, I hear Tiffany messing up skill checks on the tommy power box, obviously sweater girl is no threat w/out tommy, so I morph back to her, & take her out within a minute or so, Then it was just me and lvl 150 Vanessa. He was the typical know it all, no one is better then me type of player, after about 2 minutes I got him with a shift grab & of course he had a PK, I spend another 3-5 minutes & catch him again, only this time as I’m kicking a field goal with his head, he gets on the mic saying how “trash” I am, & “it’s about damn time” ect. 

So I got on the mic & played along with them & said “if a trash Jason killed you, what does that make you?” The only response I get is a different guy saying “oh shit he’s got a mic” 5 out of the 7 counselors were working together with mics & had 1 goal, Kill me. & they  failed. They thought for sure they had me when Vanessa went into my shack. He was hoping I’d morph to it while Tiffany works on calling tommy. Nope sorry, I’m not that easy to fool. Probably would of worked better if Vanessa worked on the box while tiff grabbed the sweater. 

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Counselors ganging up on me then whining I slash them all to death. Also have had counselors call me a cheater for going on the roof to kill their cheating bitch ass that have been standing on the roof all game. Makes a whole lot of sense... 

Remember, it's only cheating if Jason does it.

2 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

layer (Is Tommy, last alive) "What the fuck, how dare you slash me to death!"
Me: "How many pocket knives did you have?"
Player: "Nah brah, I've played with so many people that can kill without slas-"
Me: "How many pocket knives?"
Player: "...2"
Me: "Exactly"

He proceeds to rage on mics for the lobby wait and most of next round.

Because God forbid a slasher in a slasher movie/game actually slash...God some people are retarded.

1 hour ago, BlkHawk said:

He was the typical know it all, no one is better then me type of player, after about 2 minutes I got him with a shift grab & of course he had a PK, I spend another 3-5 minutes & catch him again, only this time as I’m kicking a field goal with his head, he gets on the mic saying how “trash” I am, & “it’s about damn time” ect. 

And if he'd killed you, you would've been a trash Jason for getting killed.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Remember, it's only cheating if Jason does it.

Because God forbid a slasher in a slasher movie/game actually slash...God some people are retarded.

And if he'd killed you, you would've been a trash Jason for getting killed.

The word "trash" is getting overused like "troll".

I get bashed a lot for killing people with throwing knives. Apparently it's considered "slashing".

1 minute ago, Siph said:

I get bashed a lot for killing people with throwing knives. Apparently it's considered "slashing".

Lmfao what??? I use like 8 throwing knives per match as Jason..... At this point it’s just any excuse of damage they take.

”THAT BROKEN WINDOWS A FUCKING SLASHER”

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The word "trash" is getting overused like "troll".

I was responding to the comment about being a trash Jason for not getting killed by the hunters.

I had a kid message me and threaten to report me for cheating because I shift grabbed him and killed him. He said that I was using some hack because it was impossible to do what I did. To make matters worse, he had friends in that lobby and after the match, they all turned on their mics to start telling me I was a try hard Jason. I just laughed and said, “I must not be a try hard Jason, because I didn’t have to try hard at all to kill any of you.” lol

People will always be salty in games when it comes to losing. 

The 2 things I can think of that Jason players can do that other players have a right to complain about are teaming & using knives to glitch out the car once it’s started. 

Oh, I got a new complaint last night!

I've gotten QP lobbies to now play the "screw your fellow counselor game" so as Jason, I won't do a damn thing to interrupt their fun.  I'll break windows, I'll tell people where the fuse box is so I can trap the police exit and see who's dumb enough to hit a trap.  The goal is to get people to trap windows, trap unlocked doors, run others over with the car - there is a real premium to finding the keys.  

I got some salty messages last night from someone who didn't like the fact that I did not kill, or even attempt to kill, anyone. 

22 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

going into the match with multiple level 150s with mics, I KNEW they had to be a kill squad, ...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get this general hostility Jason players have toward kill squads.  It is, after all, a win condition and I don't care if they try to attempt it or not, however I do take issues with players talking shit, down to other players, or gloating of how great they are (Rarely every have the skill to match their mouths), counselor or Jason.  Most of the toxic squads I've came across are actually causal players thinking they'll get a easy kill (selecting a small map if given control) on a unsuspecting Jason (and likely berate him afterwards), and they are the most vocal, salty, and butthurt when things don't go thier way.  Since I've starting playing again, often times when a group of players are queued into the lobby together, as soon as I cut the power and they realize that they are going to be challenged to even get Tommy into the game, they all quickly leave together, leaving me with like 3 players left on Jarvis Map.... poor souls... and poor me :(

Again, generally I have not issues with kill squads in itself.. but maybe it's because I'm used to dealing with them whenever I play with my friends and I'm Jason :P

17 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I was responding to the comment about being a trash Jason for not getting killed by the hunters.

I wasn't singling you out on your comment. I find it funny to hear the players in QP call people "trash" for the dumbest of reasons.

8 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I had a kid message me and threaten to report me for cheating because I shift grabbed him and killed him. He said that I was using some hack because it was impossible to do what I did. To make matters worse, he had friends in that lobby and after the match, they all turned on their mics to start telling me I was a try hard Jason. I just laughed and said, “I must not be a try hard Jason, because I didn’t have to try hard at all to kill any of you.” lol

You've gotta love the uneducated members of the player base.

6 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

People will always be salty in games when it comes to losing. 

The 2 things I can think of that Jason players can do that other players have a right to complain about are teaming & using knives to glitch out the car once it’s started. 

I guess people don't learn how to lose gracefully anymore.

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

Oh, I got a new complaint last night!

I've gotten QP lobbies to now play the "screw your fellow counselor game" so as Jason, I won't do a damn thing to interrupt their fun.  I'll break windows, I'll tell people where the fuse box is so I can trap the police exit and see who's dumb enough to hit a trap.  The goal is to get people to trap windows, trap unlocked doors, run others over with the car - there is a real premium to finding the keys.  

I got some salty messages last night from someone who didn't like the fact that I did not kill, or even attempt to kill, anyone. 

How many people fall for your traps at the exit?

39 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get this general hostility Jason players have toward kill squads.  It is, after all, a win condition and I don't care if they try to attempt it or not, however I do take issues with players talking shit, down to other players, or gloating of how great they are (Rarely every have the skill to match their mouths), counselor or Jason.  Most of the toxic squads I've came across are actually causal players thinking they'll get a easy kill (selecting a small map if given control) on a unsuspecting Jason (and likely berate him afterwards), and they are the most vocal, salty, and butthurt when things don't go thier way.  Since I've starting playing again, often times when a group of players are queued into the lobby together, as soon as I cut the power and they realize that they are going to be challenged to even get Tommy into the game, they all quickly leave together, leaving me with like 3 players left on Jarvis Map.... poor souls... and poor me :(

Again, generally I have not issues with kill squads in itself.. but maybe it's because I'm used to dealing with them whenever I play with my friends and I'm Jason :P

People don't like to lose, even kill squads.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

People don't like to lose, even kill squads.

Meh people have too much ego, especially for a video game.  I feel many player will improve when they stop fearing loses (a blow to their pride) and accept them as part of the journey :)

2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Meh people have too much ego, especially for a video game.  I feel many player will improve when they stop fearing loses (a blow to their pride) and accept them as part of the journey :)

I learned that in my first year of gaming. That was lesson 2 from my mentor.