Sign in to follow this  

What is the biggest threat in the game at the moment?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest threat in the game at the moment?

• Teamer - Come on in Jason!
    • Glitcher - I see you from way up here on the roof!
    • Team Killer - You stepped in front of the car I stole from you!
    • Generic Troll - What's fun for me is not fun for you!
    • Game Breaking Bugs - Who threw that knife at the car?

Game breaking bugs.

I don't expect much for new patches to fix anything fast enough to be called a "hotfix".

Months of waiting to fix 1 issue at a time. More of a slow burn.

Maybe by year 4 if the game is still alive and supported the core issues will be resolved.

Until then I am going to keep laughing at each new patch as players keep finding ways to break the game.

Almost ready, the home stretch, soon. 😃

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Game breaking bugs.

I don't expect much for new patches to fix anything fast enough to be called a "hotfix".

Months of waiting to fix 1 issue at a time. More of a slow burn.

Maybe by year 4 if the game is still alive and supported the core issues will be resolved.

Until then I am going to keep laughing at each new patch as players keep finding ways to break the game.

Almost ready, the home stretch, soon. 😃

On the bright side, each time players "break the game", that'll be one more bug to squash. Hopefully we'll run out of bugs sooner or later. I've got drinks for the whole camp if and when that happens.

• Thanks 1

@Fair Play

So a 6 pack, 12 pack or 24 pack?

Asking the important questions. 🍻

Only time will tell how much money you will be saving on drinks. 🖒

Think the next patch will be out by August. Right before the Nintendo Switch version launch date. Rooftop fix.

3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Fair Play

So a 6 pack, 12 pack or 24 pack?

Asking the important questions. 🍻

Only time will tell how much money you will be saving on drinks. 🖒

Think the next patch will be out by August. Right before the Nintendo Switch version launch date. Rooftop fix.

How does all of the above sound to you?

I agree that the next patch will likely drop around the time of the Switch version launch. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, as I'm sure you and many others will as well, that the patch actually fixes more than it breaks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If the next patch truly does come out in August I’m going to be extremely dissapointed, not only has it been on a 3 months waiting period for the past year between patches, but with constantly telling us they’re “close” or “should have it out by the next coming weeks”, it’s mildly infuriating.     I’m not good at coding, but I can tell that somehow they’ve done something wrong with this games code lol. Spaghetti code.

No bans for exploits or glitches.

Issues that need to be patched by the developers. Only thing they can do at the moment.

Teamers can be annoying but hard to get evidence or know 100% what the situation is that would warrant action against their account. Nothing is done about teamers.

Would like to see counselor circles removed off the radar. Communicate with radios if you want to know where players are. Objective parts should remain on the map after they are dropped.

It does not make sense for counselors to know the location of other counselors 24/7 after grabbing a map in the 80s. They don't have smart phones with GPS tracking.

That only helps Jason teamers know your location and they tell Jason where you are in quick play matches.

The game needs a few changes to reduce problems with players in a party working together to help Jason.

I would lean towards the game breaking bugs. The deadly to car throwing knives need to go. Was in a match last night that the Jason player took out both cars with knives. 

Everything is a threat to this game.

the developers were supposed to have a “hot fix” put out weeks ago. Now we just get told “soon.” now we’re also stuck with environment kills glitching and that is the most game breaking thing I have to deal with now. Aside from the “hot fix” who knows when we’ll get an actual patch that fixes the other bugs In this game. There are several other problems the devs are yet to fix and who knows what year we’ll have a clean f13 game.

glitchers and exploiters not getting any punishment for their bullshit is really game breaking, allowing them to come back to the game to continue their cheating and getting NO corrective action is BS. 

Stupid ass teamers can only be dealt with by the players and us serving our own justice to them by giving them hell. 

These are the top 3 biggest issues the game has. I’m having a hard time believing any of this issues will go away as well. The honest truth is the devs need to take a better care of their game 

Other issues I forgot to mention but am now editing my post. You didn’t have these included but I’d like to bring them up @Fair Play

jasons combat stance being garbage for too long now and he doesn’t have much of a offense against groups. Who knows when they fix this. 

Jason kill being broken and way too easy. Kill squads in coordinated groups have a 90% success rate and almost any Jason at any skill level will get killed against them if they’re a good group. Counselors can take more damage then Jason himself. Ass backwards. 

@SteadyGosling, you've been waiting longer than you felt necessary, so you're already disappointed. The issue with the long wait is likely due to Black Tower having to comb through Illfonic's code. I don't know how much Gun knows about the code itself, but I'd be curious to find out.

@tyrant666, I was gonna put that as an option, but then a lot of the members would have picked that.

@silencedeffect, that's why we have that wonderful option to mute the braggarts.

@GhostWolfViking, you, me and most of the members here would like to see some kind of action taken against the bad eggs of the player base.

@Dragonfire82877, it sucks more and more when that happens. Jason is sounding more and more like a special forces operative with his knife skills.

@DontZzz34, we don't know that we'll ever have a "clean" F13 game. This game has been cursed with a massive run of bad luck. The frustration is getting to people, and that's not gonna change.

Not everything is a threat to the game. People who play as intended and try not to add to the mountain of problems are hardly a threat. Just about everything else is a different story.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Vanessa’s new ass. 

I am not going there...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Would like to see counselor circles removed off the radar. Communicate with radios if you want to know where players are. Objective parts should remain on the map after they are dropped.

It does not make sense for counselors to know the location of other counselors 24/7 after grabbing a map in the 80s. They don't have smart phones with GPS tracking.

That only helps Jason teamers know your location and they tell Jason where you are in quick play matches.

The game needs a few changes to reduce problems with players in a party working together to help Jason.

I like the circles. Even though it helps teamers, when I'm lone wolfing it also allows me to know which areas to avoid. For a trained eye, you can also tell where other counselors are going (like the car or Jason's shack) and start heading that way if necessary, and where Jason is even if his icon isn't popping up. When you see two or three white circles running around a single cabin, it's a good indicator Jason is there and you can take a minute to get some stuff done.

• Like 1

The Bugs.  The developers only can do so much about the attitudes and behaviors of players, however we should expect them to be able to take care of the general function and playablity of the game, which they have shown constantly they can't.

I've talked to many new players over the last few weeks and many are saying, "man I love this game. It is so fun! But why all the bugs still?" When you talk to long term players its always " I love this game, bugs and all!" Biggest issue is, and always has been, The Bugs.

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So.....no all the above?

I chose not to do all of the above, because that would likely be the choice everyone would pick.

It would seem as of right now, the bugs are the biggest threat, based on the opinion of those who participated.

• Like 1

The biggest threat is anyone not playing the game as intended. It's goes great even everyone plays their roles. It goes off the rails when people do stuff that is against the spirit of the game.