Sign in to follow this  

Just encountered this weird glitch and I don't know what the guy was doing, but I've never seen it before.  I was playing with a friend and we got random counselors.  I find the fuse and give it to them since they are Eric.  No mistakes, no traps are set off to alert Jason.  Either way, he comes over to the box and managed to accomplish this invisible feat a few times, twice in front of the phone, and once in front of the box.  Just standing there, waiting for us to get too close.  I was able to swing and stun him, so he was technically there, but invisible...WTF? (FYI this is XB1.)

128326962_ScreenShot2019-07-13at6_17_47AM.thumb.png.503e77105b9417868da2b68034c6ef84.png

8 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

I was able to swing and stun him, so he was technically there, but invisible...WTF? (FYI this is XB1.)

That is a new one... to me at least. But he is not completely invisible in your screen shot at least. He just looks like a ghostly image of himself. You should send this in to Jasonkillsbugs… There is a link to it on the main forum page under the suggestions. They need a bit more information than you gave above though... The map played on should be stated with any bug report as they could be map specific... This could also be a new hack?... Is hacking even a thing on Xbox?... I hate hackers. 
     @mattshotcha may want a look at this screenshot as well. 

11 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

Just encountered this weird glitch and I don't know what the guy was doing, but I've never seen it before.  I was playing with a friend and we got random counselors.  I find the fuse and give it to them since they are Eric.  No mistakes, no traps are set off to alert Jason.  Either way, he comes over to the box and managed to accomplish this invisible feat a few times, twice in front of the phone, and once in front of the box.  Just standing there, waiting for us to get too close.  I was able to swing and stun him, so he was technically there, but invisible...WTF? (FYI this is XB1.)

128326962_ScreenShot2019-07-13at6_17_47AM.thumb.png.503e77105b9417868da2b68034c6ef84.png

Looks like he’s ‘ghosting’, it’s a thing you can do where you don’t morph away but you’re character model disappears as if you did. You’re lucky it was a Savini, only him and Part 2 leave any way for you to tell he’s still there, the rest go completely invisible. 

I’d be interested to know wether he ever morphed outside during this, you said he did it multiple times? I’m not a glitcher so while I can do it, I’m not familiar with all the little tricks people have learned doing it. 

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

That is a new one... to me at least. But he is not completely invisible in your screen shot at least. He just looks like a ghostly image of himself.

It isn’t new, but it isn’t very common either. I think I’ve only seen it in the wild once.

If it is out in the wild then people should know it can be countered. You can still hit him and stun him, so if you think the phone is being guarded this way take a swing. It’s safer to use firecrackers as they also stun him and pop him back into existence, going in for the hit can be a risk as he may grab you and Morph away, possibly going directly into a kill animation. Like I said before Part 2 and Savini leave particles hanging in the air but other Jason’s don’t so be careful.

PS. Great to see you back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It isn’t new, but it isn’t very common either. I think I’ve only seen it in the wild once.

Just because I have never seen an invisible Jason does not mean they don't exist. Besides... if they are invisible, even my incredibly accurate vision cannot see them... hence... invisible.
    And thanks.... its good to be back, but I was never far away.... As I have said before, I will be here until the end... even if you can't see me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Looks like he’s ‘ghosting’, it’s a thing you can do where you don’t morph away but you’re character model disappears as if you did. You’re lucky it was a Savini, only him and Part 2 leave any way for you to tell he’s still there, the rest go completely invisible. 

I’d be interested to know wether he ever morphed outside during this, you said he did it multiple times? I’m not a glitcher so while I can do it, I’m not familiar with all the little tricks people have learned doing it. .

It’s hard to say exactly what he did each time he did it, but he did appear to morph somewhere else and then he was visible again. Was not aware this was even a thing. But yes, he did it at least 3 times and was visible in between each time.

6 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

It’s hard to say exactly what he did each time he did it, but he did appear to morph somewhere else and then he was visible again. Was not aware this was even a thing. But yes, he did it at least 3 times and was visible in between each time.

I’m sorry I can’t give you the details but now at least you’re prepared and let others see what it looks like so they can be too. 

Support team is aware of this behavior, but currently looking for more info. If you have any more details or video, please submit it to JasonKillsBugs.com

• Thanks 1