Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Teamer Defense, any tips?

Recommended Posts

Last night for so many rounds until we left a group of 4 arrogant guys were teaming with Jason, not hiding it, and it crossed a line.

normally I’m easy to spot teaming and move on unless they are getting a clear advantage, so I didn’t hesitate to pick them up in my car.

but here’s where it went downhill, after I took a left turn with the car, one of them proceeded to mock me, and boy that was a bad idea.

little tip: never make your driver mad, they have the power of the vehicle you’re in. 

 

After 15 minutes of driving them through the map, around the trails, off cliffs, and through hell, they yelled multiple slurs, multiple sl*ts were thrown, so I finally felt accomplished and threw the car into the ocean.

 

 

My best counter against teamers is running them over, or screwing over their game, suiciding so they can’t get my kill (and getting a snack break lol).

 

Anybody else have ideas? 

 

 

 

Btw, that whole car fiasco went on about 4 more times after I stole their car lol. Never leave the car alone with a Deborah and her vengeance.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds like you did a good enough job to me. burning tire tracks into jasons entire camp ground while his little buddies sit helplessly as passengers is a wonderful slap to the face. the car has washed up in new york somewhere by now while theyre still licking the wounds of their cheating hearts. well done.

my only advice is have fun & dont let the weak words of a snot nosed punk get under your skin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go on roofs.

Not the easy peasy everyone knows how roofs like Packanack Lodge or Pinehurst main house...but some of the other ones.

You can get on pretty much every cabin on every map as a counselor.  

Want to make Jason and a teamer squad salty?  Dance on a roof til the time runs out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bully the Jason player like crazy. Stun him teabag, dance on him, etc... anything to go for a rage quit. If not, then try to coordinate with another player and to kill Jason and end their bullshit once and for all. 

Some teamers if they’re smart they’ll steal the sweater to prevent kill, have the car going to run you down with Jason chasing you as well. When you got both the car and Jason after you, good luck surviving. If this is the case you might just want to suicide. Hell the whole lobby should just suicide if they’re doing this bullshit to not give the teamers the satisfaction they’re seeking. Or go on the roof. This is the only time roof glitching as counselor would be okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Last night for so many rounds until we left a group of 4 arrogant guys were teaming with Jason, not hiding it, and it crossed a line.

normally I’m easy to spot teaming and move on unless they are getting a clear advantage, so I didn’t hesitate to pick them up in my car.

but here’s where it went downhill, after I took a left turn with the car, one of them proceeded to mock me, and boy that was a bad idea.

little tip: never make your driver mad, they have the power of the vehicle you’re in. 

 

After 15 minutes of driving them through the map, around the trails, off cliffs, and through hell, they yelled multiple slurs, multiple sl*ts were thrown, so I finally felt accomplished and threw the car into the ocean.

 

 

My best counter against teamers is running them over, or screwing over their game, suiciding so they can’t get my kill (and getting a snack break lol).

 

Anybody else have ideas? 

 

 

 

Btw, that whole car fiasco went on about 4 more times after I stole their car lol. Never leave the car alone with a Deborah and her vengeance.

 

 

The only thing I do as a counselor now is run people over with the car, I have all the trophies and achievements have about 2 billion cp, it’s the only part of the game that doesn’t have a bug, and I have grown to enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an interesting match once, where my wife and I had the unfortunate encounter with a Jason and his four teamer sidekicks. These players had very little experience. The Jason player did not use the traps or knives. I got killed early while my wife was fixing the car. Once we figured out what they were about, we made it our business to take all five down. She hit one with the car, and I came back as Tommy. She managed to run each of the other teamers down over the course of the match. Once they were done, we took care of Jason. The bunch of them wanted a rematch. The next time around, my wife was Jason, and made short work of them. I just repaired stuff and watched her handiwork. Then I escaped, thanks to her mercy. Those jerks left the lobby after that.

26 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

When you got both the car and Jason after you, good luck surviving. If this is the case you might just want to suicide.

Surviving against Jason and a rogue car isn't impossible. You just have to be more aware of what's going on around you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I had an interesting match once, where my wife and I had the unfortunate encounter with a Jason and his four teamer sidekicks. These players had very little experience. The Jason player did not use the traps or knives. I got killed early while my wife was fixing the car. Once we figured out what they were about, we made it our business to take all five down. She hit one with the car, and I came back as Tommy. She managed to run each of the other teamers down over the course of the match. Once they were done, we took care of Jason. The bunch of them wanted a rematch. The next time around, my wife was Jason, and made short work of them. I just repaired stuff and watched her handiwork. Then I escaped, thanks to her mercy. Those jerks left the lobby after that.

Surviving against Jason and a rogue car isn't impossible. You just have to be more aware of what's going on around you.

Its hard to survive against them, but it definetly isnt impossible.  usually if its the case ill just suicide, or see if i can trick one of them into crashing the car, then steal it lol,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteadyGosling said:

Its hard to survive against them, but it definetly isnt impossible.  usually if its the case ill just suicide, or see if i can trick one of them into crashing the car, then steal it lol,

Stealing the car from a teamer, and running them over with it is a nice touch.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Stealing the car from a teamer, and running them over with it is a nice touch.

It’s one of the best forms of joy i can get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

It’s one of the best forms of joy i can get 

Running people over seems to be the only form of amusement and entertainment left for some players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SirMang said:

Go on roofs.

Not the easy peasy everyone knows how roofs like Packanack Lodge or Pinehurst main house...but some of the other ones.

You can get on pretty much every cabin on every map as a counselor.  

Want to make Jason and a teamer squad salty?  Dance on a roof til the time runs out.  

That's cheating. Whilst teaming with Jason might not get you banned, publicly going on a roof will.

Don't risk it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, if I see blatant teaming going on, I instantly want to go for the kill if I'm playing with a friend.  Otherwise I just leave.  Not worth my time in that case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On PC I've noticed the dip in sale players already.

I'm sure I'll come across some 150 level teamers again eventually.

I just leave when I see it. They can't do it if they have nobody to do it with. Let them lobby hop. When the PC numbers get back down to 500 a day, they won't have many options.

Wes himself shot down allowing team killing again in the recent beyond stream. Its never coming back as a countermeasure. That's honestly the only real practical way to counter it even if it gave trolls and teamers more ammo to use.

The real answer is they have no real way to solve this issue, hence it will continue forever.

This game was not meant to be played with friends, regardless if its teaming or waiting to kill your friend for last. Both scenarios ruin the game in varying degrees.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

On PC I've noticed the dip in sale players already.

I'm sure I'll come across some 150 level teamers again eventually.

I just leave when I see it. They can't do it if they have nobody to do it with. Let them lobby hop. When the PC numbers get back down to 500 a day, they won't have many options.

Wes himself shot down allowing team killing again in the recent beyond stream. Its never coming back as a countermeasure. That's honestly the only real practical way to counter it even if it gave trolls and teamers more ammo to use.

The real answer is they have no real way to solve this issue, hence it will continue forever.

This game was not meant to be played with friends, regardless if its teaming or waiting to kill your friend for last. Both scenarios ruin the game in varying degrees.

 

For the past couple of days when I’ve been playing with my friends, about 15 times we’ve just randomly gotten shit for being 150... it’s not like we’re invincible lol. It just means we know what we’re doing.

Someone literally saw we were 150, saw I was Jason and then about 3 people left my game -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteadyGosling said:

For the past couple of days when I’ve been playing with my friends, about 15 times we’ve just randomly gotten shit for being 150... it’s not like we’re invincible lol. It just means we know what we’re doing.

Someone literally saw we were 150, saw I was Jason and then about 3 people left my game -_-

Chalk that up to the fear of an actual challenge. It happens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's how to deal with Teamers:

(Quick note: Right before this round, a Tiffany was clearly teaming with Jason. I msged the other Bunny Girl in the lobby and told her I think Jason & Tiff were teaming. She replies with, "Yeah, all three of us were". The next message was "Thank you for letting me know who I need to kill".  I killed the TIff and Bunny and let everybody else live.

I know destroying the car is kind of a dick move, but A) I wasn't sure if one of the teamers in question was inside and I doubt they would willingly stop so I could check, and B] They intentionally ran over a teammate, so fuck 'em. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I know destroying the car is kind of a dick move, but A) I wasn't sure if one of the teamers in question was inside and I doubt they would willingly stop so I could check, and B] They intentionally ran over a teammate, so fuck 'em. 

If there's teaming involved, it may or may not be a dick move. It depends on what side of the proverbial fence you are on regarding that issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If there's teaming involved, it may or may not be a dick move. It depends on what side of the proverbial fence you are on regarding that issue.

Even if there wasn't, they're still teamkillers ard those are barely one rung above teamers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Even if there wasn't, they're still teamkillers ard those are barely one rung above teamers. 

Refresh my memory on where we rank all of the worst of the worst players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Refresh my memory on where we rank all of the worst of the worst players.

Teamers <---- Teamkillers <--- Glitchers <---- Pinata Partygoers <--- All other trolls.

But that's just my own personal ranking (and also a joke not to be taken seriously, and should not be considered official. I'm much more interested in killing these types than classifying them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Teamers <---- Teamkillers <--- Glitchers <---- Pinata Partygoers <--- All other trolls.

But that's just my own personal ranking (and also a joke not to be taken seriously, and should not be considered official. I'm much more interested in killing these types than classifying them.

This looks like a job for a poll. 😎

I'm on it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...