SteadyGosling

I feel kinda lied to...

8 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

@NytmereZ

@The Milwauking Dead

@SteveChristy

do you really think that makes any sense? they spent the time & the money with limited resources on all the new content, work until its all nearly complete, then they say "eh fuck it" get lazy and quit, wasting all that effort and losing all that money..

its like what @Fair Play & @OCT 31 1978 said.. it can have everything to do with the contract gun signed, and the contract neca signed as to why they can continue production for now.

i defend this side of the argument because i love this game, even with all its problems. also because i dont think they would stop production if they didnt have to. i dont think theyd continue with patches & live streams for the community if they didnt still care about the game. i wont sit here and bad mouth the people that granted me countless hours of jason action. we all share the same fustraitions with the game being incomplete. everytime i switch out my jason kills i get upset looking at all that empty space.. but i still have a good time playing this lovely game and thats all that matters to me. not how many puppies gun media takes a sludge hammer to.

I agree for the most part. What I don’t agree with is that they were suddenly told to stop. They knew FAR in advance about the deadline. Because as you said, it’s about the contract they signed. And that’s how contracts work. And they chose to not finish content and work on a unnecessary engine upgrade instead. I love this game. Which is why it upsets me so much. But they knew about the deadline. And they chose their priorities wrong. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I agree for the most part. What I don’t agree with is that they were suddenly told to stop. They knew FAR in advance about the deadline. Because as you said, it’s about the contract they signed. And that’s how contracts work. And they chose to not finish content and work on a unnecessary engine upgrade instead. I love this game. Which is why it upsets me so much. But they knew about the deadline. And they chose their priorities wrong. 

http://f13game.com/news/end-of-content/

Remember, Gun was Originally told the Game would not be effected by the lawsuit prior to the cease and desist order.

That is why things were prioritized The way it was.......because the Lawsuit didn’t settle in October of 2017 the wording of the updated lawsuit appeal then Essentially affected both games development......What is confusing and I am unsure as to why Neca wasn’t brought in on this at the time. Maybe Miller and his lawyers were unaware of Sean’s contracts with Neca? Doubtful but possible.

@The Milwauking Dead

the things we are especialy fond of can let us down the most. im with you on that sir. it was very sudden, and it hit me like a ton of bricks! this was my first time really playing a game of the future, so it was my first experience of a game being updated with new features. shit was crazy to me..

and yeaah maybe they had their priorities all wrong when the deadline approched. i wont argue that some things havent been handled the best. thanks for sharing your opinions.