Dragonfire82877

Another Larry Zerner lawsuit update

i just dont get how theres no settlement, i know both sides want it but whats the point when its making 0 right now, plus victor alrdy won, why drag this out all it does is hurt the fans

18 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

i just dont get how theres no settlement, i know both sides want it but whats the point when its making 0 right now, plus victor alrdy won, why drag this out all it does is hurt the fans

Greed. That's all that it comes down to. The almighty dollar. Sean doesn't want Miller to get anything other than what he's already gotten. If Sean would pull his head out of his ass and give Miller his dues, they would both be filthy rich.

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Greed. That's all that it comes down to. The almighty dollar. Sean doesn't want Miller to get anything other than what he's already gotten. If Sean would pull his head out of his ass and give Miller his dues, they would both be filthy rich.

Sad, but true. The world would be better off if people didn't put so much emphasis on wealth.

I can predict another appeal followed by a few more years of waiting. Have to run out of pocket knives sooner or later. :pocketknife:

19 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I can predict another appeal followed by a few more years of waiting. Have to run out of pocket knives sooner or later. :pocketknife:

It's a shame for this franchise. While F13 suffers, all the others can potentially snag the cash and success in the meantime.