Sign in to follow this  
Monise

Easyanticheat isn’t working

I installed the easyanticheat, that has in the file location, so the game would launch, but I still receive a error. How can I fix this? 

you dont install easy anti cheat, its there when you download the game.

if you have an easy anti cheat error try and validate your files and see if it helps. if it still an error re install the whole game.

39 minutes ago, Monise said:

I have done all this 

Stop modding files, not going to outright call you a cheat but it certainly sounds like you are. 

Do an intro post, actually never mind... I don’t care. 

• Haha 4

No man.... I’m not! If you see, the game has a file called easyanticheat, to install, but I receive error about this... I don’t even now how to cheat in the game lol, never played before, didn’t had chance, ‘cause is giving me the error. 

19 minutes ago, Monise said:

No man.... I’m not! If you see, the game has a file called easyanticheat, to install, but I receive error about this... I don’t even now how to cheat in the game lol, never played before, didn’t had chance, ‘cause is giving me the error. 

You don’t have to install anti cheat it’s part of the game files. You just download it from steam or load it off your disk.

If you’re on Steam, try launching the game from Steam not a shortcut. 

You should do an intro post when you get a second and read the rules, there aren’t that many. Hope you get it working and I apologize for assuming. I saw your last thread and it implied you were looking to cheat but I should have asked. Sorry.

It’s okay, thank you for your help. I’ll try to launch on steam. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You don’t have to install anti cheat it’s part of the game files. You just download it from steam or load it off your disk.

If you’re on Steam, try launching the game from Steam not a shortcut. 

You should do an intro post when you get a second and read the rules, there aren’t that many. Hope you get it working and I apologize for assuming. I saw your last thread and it implied you were looking to cheat but I should have asked. Sorry.

The game runs, but crashes while costuming for counselor or Jason characters. It gives this error. 

25 minutes ago, Monise said:

The game runs, but crashes while costuming for counselor or Jason characters. It gives this error. 

Try contacting jasonkillsbugs.com, give as much info as you can. 

I’ll tag Matt for you too. 

@mattshotcha

I will, 

50 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Try contacting jasonkillsbugs.com, give as much info as you can. 

I’ll tag Matt for you too. 

@mattshotcha

thanks 

Whoever deleted my comments about intro posts is completely out of hand. Act like a grown-up and actually comment on WHY you feel it's so vitally important for new members to create an intro post instead of just deleting the comment like a fucking child. I didn't say anything profane or derogatory at all, what you did is just straight-up pointless censorship and just general asshole-ish behavior.

I fully expect this post to be deleted as well, and I also expect to possibly be banned, but if that's all it takes I'm more than fine with that.

*EDIT* Gee, I guess not! lol.  :)

As stated before, install the game and EAC comes with it.

Your post mentioning an error doesn't include the error info, unless I'm missing something. Regardless, I would say contact our support team at JasonKillsBugs.com with the error info.