Sign in to follow this  
hab007GE

Every Single Time...

Have uninstalled then re-installed game, added it to Anti Virus exception list...... Every single time I load the game , you get that intro and then it crashes with this message.... Never able to get into main menu.  Whenever I verify the files, seems to be 1 missing and "downloads" it.  Same issue every time..... Do not think it is a problem with my laptop, since Metal Gear Solid 5, Hitman 2 & DayZ run just fine.

Long time Xbox player & most of my friends moved on from F13 so stuck playing with randoms has not been very pleasant.  I have played briefly in the past on PC, but honestly not very much and not for some time.  Really losing faith with the game..... One of my favourites but just really am not enjoying it on Xbox now and virtually impossible to even load it on computer for me.

The UE4-SummerCamp Game has crashed and will close 7_9_2019 6_43_02 AM.png

I’ve been been getting this for like a year now l, i open the game from my steam library, instead of my desktop shortcut. I’m pretty sure it just means steam isn’t open lol. 

Go go to your steambgame library, and click play on it. If it still gives you the error than I’ll have no clue, but this is my fix 

Just now, SteadyGosling said:

I’ve been been getting this for like a year now l, i open the game from my steam library, instead of my desktop shortcut. I’m pretty sure it just means steam isn’t open lol. 

Go go to your steambgame library, and click play on it. If it still gives you the error than I’ll have no clue, but this is my fix 

Thanks for the reply.... Sadly I do have steam open when trying to play.

3 hours ago, hab007GE said:

Thanks for the reply.... Sadly I do have steam open when trying to play.

Have you atleast tried the library tactic? :( it wouldn’t hurt