Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Why Deborah is the Queen of F13

Whatever. The last time a Debbie actually repaired anything in public lobby was 2017. Debbies used to be titts but now everyone that runs her is trash. Debbie hasn’t been relevant in several updates. Debbies never survive anymore because they won’t repair and rarely contribute to the match. With the latest rage buff Debbie is irrelevant and useless.

The meta I see is Vanessa having to do everything while other counselors contribute nothing to the game. Even with Debbie and AJ present, Vanessa still has to find, deliver, and repair everything because those fat cunts won’t do jack shit. Debbie is too busy not tagging repair items and hoarding pocket knives while AJ is crouched in a corner somewhere with a gun doing the utter least. Vanessa has to find and repair everything while lesser counselors speedloot sprays and PK yet still die. Vanessa is and will always be the HBIC of F13. Debbie who?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Whatever. The last time a Debbie actually repaired anything in public lobby was 2017. Debbies used to be titts but now everyone that runs her is trash. Debbie hasn’t been relevant in several updates. Debbies never survive anymore because they won’t repair and rarely contribute to the match. With the latest rage buff Debbie is irrelevant and useless.

The meta I see is Vanessa having to do everything while other counselors contribute nothing to the game. Even with Debbie and AJ present, Vanessa still has to find, deliver, and repair everything because those fat cunts won’t do jack shit. Debbie is too busy not tagging repair items and hoarding pocket knives while AJ is crouched in a corner somewhere with a gun doing the utter least. Vanessa has to find and repair everything while lesser counselors speedloot sprays and PK yet still die. Vanessa is and will always be the HBIC of F13. Debbie who?

I think you got Deborah mixed up with what Vanessa does. No, Vanessa is the one who is hoarding pocket knives and sprays and not contributing shit, standing on a damn roof, sliding across the map, using an exploit of some kind, rage quitting when grabbed etc..... that’s usually what I see from her most of the time. HBIC??! LOL Vanessa is hands down the most toxic used counselor in the game with all the bullshit I see from players that use her. I like Vanessa myself just the bullshit I see players do with her in lobbies is annoying. Idk what players you play with but we’re definitely dealing with a different group of Vanessa’s 

5 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

youre all wrong! fox is the best. 🤓

Fox is my second choice for sure! Not only do I really dig her biker aesthetic but her stats are pretty solid being a jack of all trades.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I do find myself repairing as Vanessa even though there are several AJs and Deborahs in my lobbies. Like no AJ, you're not being helpful walking on the edges of the map.

In reply to the post above, Vanessa contributes just by being a loud distraction herself so that a Deborah could repair something. However it seems that Debs prefer to hide then to actual contribute so Vanessa is being chased for nothing.

5 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

It just depends on the player. When I'm Deborah I always get at least one escape route fixed. The last time I played as Deborah I went 17 out of 20 for escapes. I will say it seems everytime I'm Vanessa the repair counselors don't seem to do anything. 

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think you got Deborah mixed up with what Vanessa does. No, Vanessa is the one who is hoarding pocket knives and sprays and not contributing shit, standing on a damn roof, sliding across the map, using an exploit of some kind, rage quitting when grabbed etc..... that’s usually what I see from her most of the time. HBIC??! LOL Vanessa is hands down the most toxic used counselor in the game with all the bullshit I see from players that use her. I like Vanessa myself just the bullshit I see players do with her in lobbies is annoying. Idk what players you play with but we’re definitely dealing with a different group of Vanessa’s 

Like I said above, it depends on the player. I think you see so many toxic Vanessa's because there are so many Vanessa's running around. Also, if you plan to dick around, she's the easiest to do it with.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

It just depends on the player. When I'm Deborah I always get at least one escape route fixed. The last time I played as Deborah I went 17 out of 20 for escapes. I will say it seems everytime I'm Vanessa the repair counselors don't seem to do anything. 

Like I said above, it depends on the player. I think you see so many toxic Vanessa's because there are so many Vanessa's running around. Also, if you plan to dick around, she's the easiest to do it with.

Yeah I guess it just depends on the lobby. When I’m Deborah I’ll try my best to fix everything I possibly can. More often then not Aj’s, debs, and other repair counselors in my lobby’s will fix things as they should. Sometimes they won’t do their job and that’s when Tiffany has to take their place. It’s frustrating when I’ll tank the phone house trap, drop off the fuse, distract Jason till he gives up and cops still aren’t called, and I have to go try to do it and get lucky with a flawless repair so I can silently call the cops. 

15 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I see Deborah repairing stuff typically when I play. But then again, most people I play with repair as they should, if they play such characters.

10 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

A lot of complaints of things lately is based on the experience of the player. I don't have as many complaints, outside of technical problems.

14 hours ago, Siph said:

Fox is my second choice for sure! Not only do I really dig her biker aesthetic but her stats are pretty solid being a jack of all trades.

fox is a powerful woman AND a snappy dresser! AJ is my second favorite, even tho she is a big cry baby!! its hilarious if AJ & eric are hangin together when the lights go out 😅

hilarious and annoying 😐

get it together, kids!!

35 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

fox is a powerful woman AND a snappy dresser! AJ is my second favorite, even tho she is a big cry baby!! its hilarious if AJ & eric are hangin together when the lights go out 😅

hilarious and annoying 😐

get it together, kids!!

Fox is my go to counselor! She can fight when needed and repair to get out of dodge as well!

55 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Fox is my go to counselor! She can fight when needed and repair to get out of dodge as well!

hell yeaaaah fox knows what she wants and she gets it! she dont need no man tellin her what to do! fuck the lawsuit give fox a harley & let her ride the hell out in style like she deserves!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

hell yeaaaah fox knows what she wants and she gets it! she dont need no man tellin her what to do! fuck the lawsuit give fox a harley & let her ride the hell out in style like she deserves!

That would have been so Boss to have added a two seater motorcycle to the game.

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That would have been so Boss to have added a two seater motorcycle to the game.

and even better if they added a bike decapitation like in new begining

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

and even better if they added a bike decapitation like in new begining

Definitely!!! If they couldn’t pull it off in the multiplayer part they could have done it in the single player challenges!

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Definitely!!! If they couldn’t pull it off in the multiplayer part they could have done it in the single player challenges!

id gladly die that way 😅

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

hilarious and annoying 😐

get it together, kids!!

When there's not enough repair characters in lobby or if I just want to fix shit and be done, I always go Fox! She's really good for demasking Jason and I love making her the sweater girl in a Jason kill. She never hurts to have on your team!

37 minutes ago, Siph said:

When there's not enough repair characters in lobby or if I just want to fix shit and be done, I always go Fox! She's really good for demasking Jason and I love making her the sweater girl in a Jason kill. She never hurts to have on your team!

oooh yes! foxes roam in packs and eat jasons for breakfast! she dont take no shit and she dont give no fucks! dont turn your back on the fox pack, ya might wind up in a bodybag!! howl.

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, Redrum138 said:

This is my personal choice, I like the challenge of surviving with her. Early game she's a ninja, and once Jason gets rage her 1 luck means it's definitely hard mode. Whenever I get her, Jenny, Eric or Deb I get warm and fuzzy. If I get Vanessa, Tiff, Bugz or Chad it's just not the same. Obviously great counselors, just kinda easy mode for me. Depending on the J player!

Agre- wait....you get warm and fuzzy?

• Haha 1

It’s sad but I think we can all agree that Lachappa has no use.... he’s literally just worse than Deborah in every stat except repair lol.

1 hour ago, SteadyGosling said:

It’s sad but I think we can all agree that Lachappa has no use.... he’s literally just worse than Deborah in every stat except repair lol.

No it’s shelly. He isn’t good at anything. La chappa still has excellent repair

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

I disagree actually. He's a little better in combat due to the higher luck. Also, nobody takes him seriously. That gives him a big edge. I've had Jason players ready to tear their hair out with LaChappa. 

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I disagree actually. He's a little better in combat due to the higher luck. Also, nobody takes him seriously. That gives him a big edge. I've had Jason players ready to tear their hair out with LaChappa. 

I think every counselor could be like that. Underestimate them, and you'll be pulling hair out in clumps. It's a good way to catch Jason off guard.

The same could hold true for any Jason as well. Play like you don't know what you are doing, and catch those cocky counselors off guard.

I logged 6 more Debbies today that I personally witnessed avoiding tagging an item and/or repairing when the option was clearly available to no detriment (Jason wasn’t there and the objective wasn’t trapped). As previously mentioned, Debbie is garbage, out-trashed only by AJ

52 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I logged 6 more Debbies today that I personally witnessed avoiding tagging an item and/or repairing when the option was clearly available to no detriment (Jason wasn’t there and the objective wasn’t trapped). As previously mentioned, Debbie is garbage, out-trashed only by AJ

That just points to players not knowing what they are doing. It's not the counselors that are trash. Players can learn to play better, if they want to.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:17 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah I guess it just depends on the lobby. When I’m Deborah I’ll try my best to fix everything I possibly can. More often then not Aj’s, debs, and other repair counselors in my lobby’s will fix things as they should. Sometimes they won’t do their job and that’s when Tiffany has to take their place. It’s frustrating when I’ll tank the phone house trap, drop off the fuse, distract Jason till he gives up and cops still aren’t called, and I have to go try to do it and get lucky with a flawless repair so I can silently call the cops. 

I agree completely. I use Deborah all the time and repair whatever I can in the time I have. If the car or phone box is trapped and I don't have a PK, then I drop the repair item right there and go search for one or another item. I've played many a match where I've fixed a car and watched it disappear off into the distance, being left behind to suffer the wrath of Jason. And ironically (or not, depending on your point of view), it's usually a Vanessa player who hoards the keys, waits for the car to be fixed, and takes off in it. Again, though,  that's usually the player running her, not Vanessa herself.  And I did my part, so I'm good. Game on, my friends 

3 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I agree completely. I use Deborah all the time and repair whatever I can in the time I have. If the car or phone box is trapped and I don't have a PK, then I drop the repair item right there and go search for one or another item. I've played many a match where I've fixed a car and watched it disappear off into the distance, being left behind to suffer the wrath of Jason. And ironically (or not, depending on your point of view), it's usually a Vanessa player who hoards the keys, waits for the car to be fixed, and takes off in it. Again, though,  that's usually the player running her, not Vanessa herself.  And I did my part, so I'm good. Game on, my friends 

A lot of the time, I've got keys on hand while I'm repairing. Once I've got things fixed up, I'll start up and ride around for a counselor or two, and then get out of camp.

• Like 1