Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Why Deborah is the Queen of F13

Recommended Posts

I usually use Deborah, but have taken to using Vanessa as an anti-teamer or get away from Jason precaution.  I've been doing good repairs with Vanessa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As boring as Vanessa can sometimes get, she's the literal queen of F13 as she has the best chances of escaping Jason and she can do repairs if Jason isn't threatening her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Siph said:

As boring as Vanessa can sometimes get, she's the literal queen of F13 as she has the best chances of escaping Jason and she can do repairs if Jason isn't threatening her.

She isn’t even close to the one with best chances of escaping. She is better off just distracting Jason and leave repairs to repair counselors that can do it silently without alerting Jason.

AJ and Deborah are the absolute best counselors for escaping due to higher repair and more then likely flawless skill checks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

She isn’t even close to the one with best chances of escaping. She is better off just distracting Jason and leave repairs to repair counselors that can do it silently without alerting Jason.

AJ and Deborah are the absolute best counselors for escaping due to higher repair and more then likely flawless skill checks

I meant escaping Jason during the chase sequences, but I'll actually make it a point that Vanessa can repair a car up entirely without the need of a higher repair counselors help and when things go wrong, she can easily escape him. Making Vanessa the queen of F13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Siph said:

I meant escaping Jason during the chase sequences, but I'll actually make it a point that Vanessa can repair a car up entirely without the need of a higher repair counselors help and when things go wrong, she can easily escape him. Making Vanessa the queen of F13.

Tiffany is queen of f13 and that is that. All of us are always gonna defend our mains and this argument will always go back and forth lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Tiffany is queen of f13 and that is that. All of us are always gonna defend our mains and this argument will always go back and forth lol

I'm afraid Tiffany is not the queen. I say this because I feel to be queen you need to be the best at something. She isn't. A.J. is a better stealth character. Vanessa is a better runner. Those are her only two strengths. Add in her horrendous repair and it's fairly easy to see she isn't the queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

deborah is the worst character, if she gets chased by jason she's dead in a blink of an eye. 

vanessa is the queen. PERIODT.

even lachappa is more of a queen then deborah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the mods would close this thread as it amounts to nothing more than a pissing contest based on biased opinions. Every counselor  has a role to play, some just happen to be more defined than others. When everyone knows their role and works together, there is no "best" counselor. The problem is in a public lobby, unless you're in a decent sized party, getting random players to work together is rare.

Myself, I mainly play as Deb and I love playing as her. I love being able to stealthily fix objectives under Jason's nose. When I'm not Deb, I play as Jenny and act as a bodyguard to fixer counselors. Playing as Vanessa is not my cup of tea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'm afraid Tiffany is not the queen. I say this because I feel to be queen you need to be the best at something. She isn't. A.J. is a better stealth character. Vanessa is a better runner. Those are her only two strengths. Add in her horrendous repair and it's fairly easy to see she isn't the queen.

Thats the thing, she is a mix of AJ and Vanessa. Best of both worlds. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

When everyone knows their role and works together, there is no "best" counselor

People are just letting off some steam and keeping themselves occupied. We’re all frustrated with waiting but bitching isn’t going to help make the time go faster, this is a far better alternative. Let them have their fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone should agree to disagree. There are those who have favorites, and those who don't. I find each counselor is a king or queen in their own way, in the right hands.

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wish the mods would close this thread as it amounts to nothing more than a pissing contest based on biased opinions. Every counselor  has a role to play, some just happen to be more defined than others. When everyone knows their role and works together, there is no "best" counselor. The problem is in a public lobby, unless you're in a decent sized party, getting random players to work together is rare.

Myself, I mainly play as Deb and I love playing as her. I love being able to stealthily fix objectives under Jason's nose. When I'm not Deb, I play as Jenny and act as a bodyguard to fixer counselors. Playing as Vanessa is not my cup of tea.

As long as people don't get petty and personal, it'll probably stay open. How long that remains true is all up to each person contributing to the topic.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

People are just letting off some steam and keeping themselves occupied. We’re all frustrated with waiting but bitching isn’t going to help make the time go faster, this is a far better alternative. Let them have their fun.

Boredom and frustration are on the rise. This would be the perfect time for some new forum games.It may be time to assemble the think tank and make it happen.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'm afraid Tiffany is not the queen. I say this because I feel to be queen you need to be the best at something. She isn't. A.J. is a better stealth character. Vanessa is a better runner. Those are her only two strengths. Add in her horrendous repair and it's fairly easy to see she isn't the queen.

Tiffany has both stealth and running. Some will disagree but she is the true final girl in this game. I will always defend her case in that. This is why she is the true queen of the game. She is very underestimated in this game. She is very good in the right hands and can be an absolute nightmare to Jason.

if you take a survive the night game with 3 Tiffany players and 3 Vanessa players all with the same skill with a good Jason and the Tiffany players stay away from the loud ass Vanessa’s. Jason will find the Vanessa players first and likely kill them first after some time goes by. Making the Tiffany players to more likely to be the last ones alive. 

Also half the time Vanessa’s are nothing but a nuisance to everyone in the lobby. She hoards all the supplies, helps no one, is selfish, rage quits when grabbed, attracts Jason to the repair counselors, etc. just from what I’ve seen with lvl 150 Vanessa’s. Most are toxic. Doesn’t seem very queen to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Tiffany has both stealth and running. Some will disagree but she is the true final girl in this game. I will always defend her case in that. This is why she is the true queen of the game. She is very underestimated in this game. She is very good in the right hands and can be an absolute nightmare to Jason.

The case against Tiffany is she is highly flawed in her repair.  Realistically against a competent Jason she is often dependent on others to do the repairs for her.  While Vanessa's isn't good ether, it's still 1/2 the time taken to complete comparatively.   Otherwise, stat-wise, Tiff is often regarded as a inferior Vanessa since the former has the edge in Speed and Luck.   I guess if you like indoor kiting, Tiff has her place there, but otherwise Vanessa out shines her.

31 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

If you take a survive the night game with 3 Tiffany players and 3 Vanessa players all with the same skill with a good Jason and the Tiffany players stay away from the loud ass Vanessa’s. Jason will find the Vanessa players first and likely kill them first after some time goes by. Making the Tiffany players to more likely to be the last ones alive.

Unless Vanessa brings Jason to them, lol  Honesty not exactly true since late game at that point, Jason will have rage and everything will light up regardless.  It's really up to Jason who he should gobble up first.

34 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Also half the time Vanessa’s are nothing but a nuisance to everyone in the lobby. She hoards all the supplies, helps no one, is selfish, rage quits when grabbed, attracts Jason to the repair counselors, etc. just from what I’ve seen with lvl 150 Vanessa’s. Most are toxic

Anyone who reads here, the reddit, or the steam guide would have came away with consensus that Vanessa is the best counselor.  This make her appealing to Toxic Try-hard/troll/selfish players who wants to win easy.  Everyone seen these types of Vanessa, but I've also know and play with good ones, and I'm also a Vanessa Main. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wish the mods would close this thread as it amounts to nothing more than a pissing contest based on biased opinions. Every counselor  has a role to play, some just happen to be more defined than others. When everyone knows their role and works together, there is no "best" counselor. The problem is in a public lobby, unless you're in a decent sized party, getting random players to work together is rare.

Myself, I mainly play as Deb and I love playing as her. I love being able to stealthily fix objectives under Jason's nose. When I'm not Deb, I play as Jenny and act as a bodyguard to fixer counselors. Playing as Vanessa is not my cup of tea.

But the discussion so far has been nothing but polite, no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siph said:

But the discussion so far has been nothing but polite, no? 

It hasn't been horrible yet, but I wouldn't exactly call it polite. I just hate these best/worst arguments because it's all subjective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It definitely is subjective but that's what I actually like about it! I like to see what others think and their personal choices for counselors and their arguments behind it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

It hasn't been horrible yet, but I wouldn't exactly call it polite. I just hate these best/worst arguments because it's all subjective.

Sometimes these conversations lead to learning something new, last time I got a lesson on how the mute function works. It won’t make my perk better but it does explain a certain behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Tiffany has both stealth and running. Some will disagree but she is the true final girl in this game. I will always defend her case in that. This is why she is the true queen of the game. She is very underestimated in this game. She is very good in the right hands and can be an absolute nightmare to Jason.

if you take a survive the night game with 3 Tiffany players and 3 Vanessa players all with the same skill with a good Jason and the Tiffany players stay away from the loud ass Vanessa’s. Jason will find the Vanessa players first and likely kill them first after some time goes by. Making the Tiffany players to more likely to be the last ones alive. 

Also half the time Vanessa’s are nothing but a nuisance to everyone in the lobby. She hoards all the supplies, helps no one, is selfish, rage quits when grabbed, attracts Jason to the repair counselors, etc. just from what I’ve seen with lvl 150 Vanessa’s. Most are toxic. Doesn’t seem very queen to me

Don't get me wrong. Tiffany isn't bad at all. I just find the one repair to be terrible. If I have to repair with her it always sucks. 

 

27 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

It hasn't been horrible yet, but I wouldn't exactly call it polite. I just hate these best/worst arguments because it's all subjective.

I haven't seen anybody be rude so far. We disagree, but that's what makes these conversations interesting. Others will see a positive for a counselor I didn't think of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think anyone’s been rude at all and see no reason to close the thread. People disagree and we all have our own defensive arguments. I don’t think any of us will change any of our opinions as we are all pretty set and stone on who we think the queen of f13 is lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I don’t think anyone’s been rude at all and see no reason to close the thread. People disagree and we all have our own defensive arguments. I don’t think any of us will change any of our opinions as we are all pretty set and stone on who we think the queen of f13 is lol

Yea, its no problem as long as we politely piss on each others opinion, lol.  Helps keep at least some interest on this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imo Vanessa is queen, solo.

Lets take a typical game for example, the cars/phone are ALWAYS gonna be trapped (unless ur against a noob) so unless Deborah has a PK to disarm the trap, Jason is gonna show up reguardless of ur repair stat once he hears a trap go off. 9/10 times when he does show up, he’s gonna stay on you until he either gets you, or another trap goes off somewhere else.  Deb just doesn’t have the speed & stamina to keep Jason busy for an extended period of time, especially if the car is in a bad area. 

Vanessa on the other hand, will more then likely mess up a skill check, but it’s not gonna matter as much because tanking the trap already alerted Jason to begin with. When he does show up, you can keep him busy much longer then you would with deb.

now, if you have a group that already tanked all of his traps & ran away from the area, Deborah is very dangerous, she will get that car ready quick!

In the end I would say this, if I’m solo I’m running Vanessa. If I had a buddy on with me, then one of us will be Deborah & one will be a runner. The runner tanks the traps, gets Jason out of the area while Deborah ninja’s her way in & gets things ready.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...