Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Why Deborah is the Queen of F13

After recent arguments have caused uproar in my brain, I’ve decided to lay out my reasoning as to why she is and will forever be the best girl.

1.Shes not just there to Survive by Running around. - I love Tiffany but like Vanessa, both are  only good at surviving for their Running abilities. Deborah has somewhat decent Stamina, and her  amazing stealth and repair allow her to survive by Cars, boats you name it. Either way, she can do many many things they can’t.

2. She’s actually Useful in Gameplay - I’m sorry but the only 2 uses I can think of for Vanessa are bullying Jason and running around to drop stuff off. Tiffany is even worse, try and bully Jason as her and you won’t last longer than 2 minutes most likely. Once again with her repair Deborah is the main Woman for fixing everything, and it’s safe to say many of the escapes you’ve had are thanks to Deborahs’ hard work.  This gives her a huge ability to fix literally anything.

3.Deborah Can easily turn the game around - Last one alive? No problem. Tommy needs power? You got it. Police need calling? She’s comin. Deborah can single handedly break everything in a Jason’s plan.

4. Deborah is Adorable - Cmon, I’m not saying the others aren’t, but just look at her cute photo in TAB. She’s fricken adorable, and her glasses are dope.

5.Along with her trope, she seems badass constantly. As the bookish shyer girl, whenever she beats Jason down or drives away ,does whatever, It only makes her seem hella bad ass when she screams at Jason.

6. This ones opinion, but I believe Deborah looks best in Pamela’s sweater, especially with the Bunny Costume or Swimsuit on. 

Read it and weep Deborah haters -_-

540B1BBA-07B2-45BD-B226-7290C9E53899.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She’s why I bought the costume pack, I needed the bunny outfit. 

Definitely one of my Favourites, maybe even my favourite... 🤔. Definitely my favourite to kill, but I don’t think that’s quite what you mean.  

21 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

She’s why I bought the costume pack, I needed the bunny outfit. 

Definitely one of my Favourites, maybe even my favourite... 🤔. Definitely my favourite to kill, but I don’t think that’s quite what you mean.  

I just know that true into heart, Deborah is my favorite counselour in this game, dead or alive

If I'm not on random, it's Deborah forever. 

Deborah + pocket knife and a one trapped phone box gives me that squishy feeling inside. Whether I make it out or not.

While it is ultimately a subjective thing, I have to disagree.

1) While obviously she's the best girl to fix stuff, the others can manage just fine.

2) Again you think Vanessa and Tiffany can't fix stuff. If I'm Vanessa I'll usually fix at least one vehicle. 

3) As can anyone.

4) Never gave it much thought.

5) It's pretty entertaining when her or LaChappa lay the big guy out.

6) Never cared for her clothing pack outfits.

Don't get me wrong, I like Deborah just fine. She's hardly the unstoppable force you make her out to be though. A.J. with her superior stamina, composure and stealth make her better for the role Deborah plays. 

• Like 2

I have to agree. Deborah Kim is my favorite counselor to play because of the high repair and stealth stats. I've lost track of how many vehicles, power boxes, and phone lines I've repaired as her and the feeling of having contributed to the game whether I die or not. Many times I've had others bring me parts and let me do the fixing while they stand guard. And I use the bunny suit so that if Jason kills me,  at least I can quote Nicholas Cage in Con Air and say, Why couldn't you just put the bunny back in the box? Lol. Cheers and game on, my friends

1. I don’t agree, anyone can repair. You don’t need a 10 repair to fix things. it’s flawless skill checks that matter most. I’ve repaired as Tiff and Vanessa before, I might get lucky and get a flawless skill check and I’ll usually mess up at least one skill check but I can usually still get the repair done.

2. Everyone has their uses. Tiff and Vanessa’s abilities happen to be to fight and distract Jason or drop of parts. And YES you can fight Jason with Tiffany a lot longer then 2 minutes. You can put Jason into rage just with tiff alone in a 1 on 1 battle. And STILL survive the night. Deborahs only use really is just repairing. Kiting a really good Jason with deb will be very hard to do. 

3. Deborah is usually screwed as the last one alive. She has to have the escape. She isn’t that good of a final girl for surviving the night

4. Yes deb is adorable and innocent looking 

5. To me she is a goodie good and a cute smart book worm lol 

6. I only like her bunny outfit

Tiffany is queen of F13 

• Like 1

She's definitely a good counselor and outshines everyone except Tommy in the repair department. Her 9 stealth means she can jog silently also has average composure so you can somewhat endure chases for a bit before she goes into full panic mode however her speed and stamina are her main weaknesses. A good Jason tunnels her and she won't last more than 2 minutes.

And yes she's adorable and whoever voiced her did an excellent job, she sounds so cute and realistic.

Also don't think it's fair saying Tiffany won't last 2 minutes versus Jason lol. A good player using Tiffany will make Jason run for his money before dying, there's a reason she has 9/10 stamina and 6/10 speed (Both above average). Just my two cents. 

• Like 1

I never understood the fascination with "who is the best". If a counselor can get shit done, let them get shit done. I believe every counselor can do something, in the right hands.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I never understood the fascination with "who is the best". If a counselor can get shit done, let them get shit done. I believe every counselor can do something, in the right hands.

A counselor choice is kinda like your child.  You have a emotional attachment and yours is always the best.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

A counselor choice is kinda like your child.  You have a emotional attachment and your is always the best.

This is so accurate

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

A counselor choice is kinda like your child.  You have a emotional attachment and yours is always the best.

This is probably one of the few games where that never applied to me. I typically set my counselor to random and play the role I'm dealt.

Eh...eh...

She can be fun I guess. If Jason tunnels her, she's doomed unless the Jason is absolutely horrible or you get lucky in the final minutes of a time out win or he's distracted by others in the lobby.

I'd rather roll Fox or Adam on random. Both can repair with skill check manipulation, both can fight Jason, both can demask easily, etc.

Most reliable...

1. Adam

2. Fox

Fun/Challenging

3. AJ

4. Kenny

5. Jenny

6.Eric

7. Deb

8. Mitch

9. Vicky

Too easy/Not Fun

10. Vanessa

11. Chad

12. Tiff

13. Bugsy

Just Not Fun

14. Shelly - They messed up this film icon

What his stats should've been...

Speed - 7/10 - He was fast in the film with that weird run of his, but he should have weak stamina

Stamina - 3/10

Repair - 3/10

Strength - 8/10

Luck - 4/10 - He didn't get Vera, but he did scare the shit out of people with the fake death

Composure - 5/10 -Wasn't afraid to go looking around alone

In my opinion, AJ is a better and a worse version of Deborah.

AJ has better composure, better stealth, better strength and better stamina. Deborah has better luck and repair, but I think there's little to no difference between 7/10 repair and 10/10 repair. They repair almost at the same speed and the skillchecks are easy on both of them. AJ also has better stamina, and combined with 15% marathon she has almost 5/10 stamina, which is really good.

I like to think of them as 2 different characters with almost the same stats, so if you like gothic girls then pick AJ, and if you like nerdy girls pick Deborah. The outcome will be the same.

But, overall, yes. Deborah is a great counselor and kinda underrated by all those Vanessa / Tiffany players.

• Like 1

Jenny is the queen.

She gives 0 fucks about Jason's presence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Jenny is the queen.

It's been decide.  Debate is over.  No longer up for discussion.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Jenny is the queen.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Since her nerf I'd have to disagree.

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

Jenny is the queen.

She still gets scared lol

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Jenny is low tier tbh 

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

She still gets scared lol

I run epic preparedness and epic nerves of steel.

So not my Jenny. 

Jenny was my first main and I still have a soft spot for her but her lack of ability to repair does her in. It makes Deb the better Counselor.

20 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

No... Jenny is Queen.  Fight me.

She is a hybrid of Ginny and Chris Higgins, the prototype final girl!

17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

This is probably one of the few games where that never applied to me. I typically set my counselor to random and play the role I'm dealt.

This is me too

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

A.J. Mason is the Queen of the game.

This is my personal choice, I like the challenge of surviving with her. Early game she's a ninja, and once Jason gets rage her 1 luck means it's definitely hard mode. Whenever I get her, Jenny, Eric or Deb I get warm and fuzzy. If I get Vanessa, Tiff, Bugz or Chad it's just not the same. Obviously great counselors, just kinda easy mode for me. Depending on the J player!

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

A.J. Mason is the Queen of the game.

A.J. Mason is the biggest whore in Whoreville.

Few things in this game are funnier than seeing a Bunny bitchslap Jason with a baseball bat, and few things are as rewarding as playing a Bunny Girl, getting killed/escaping, coming back as Tommy, and ending the round by killing Jason.