Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

If you want a good laugh watch this

Kid rages on mic..... I slash them a couple times, throw some knives at them dude literally rages on mic. Funnies shit I’ve ever heard. Dude was broadcasting it to and I screen recorded his broadcast. Funny how pissed just some slashes and throwing knives can really make some people. 😂😂😂 

also few rounds later we meet in lobby again lucky me, I’m Jason AGAIN. I kill him and he comes back as tommy and I slash his tommy to death on PURPOSE just to piss him off. I’ll see if I can get that video screen recorded to. He was raging like a angry child again. Funny how the dude said if he found me in a lobby again at the end of the video he would kill me 😂 uh other way around buddy lmao 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Kid rages on mic..... I slash them a couple times, throw some knives at them dude literally rages on mic. Funnies shit I’ve ever heard. Dude was broadcasting it to and I screen recorded his broadcast. Funny how pissed just some slashes and throwing knives can really make some people. 😂😂😂 

also few rounds later we meet in lobby again lucky me, I’m Jason AGAIN. I kill him and he comes back as tommy and I slash his tommy to death on PURPOSE just to piss him off. I’ll see if I can get that video screen recorded to. He was raging like a angry child again. Funny how the dude said if he found me in a lobby again at the end of the video he would kill me 😂 uh other way around buddy lmao 

LMAO! You didnt even slash kill him. You gave him some nice headbutts. Not sure why he was so salty. You used the tools you were supposed to. Knives and slash to slow down, then finished him off. People are funny. "I never slash!" makes since cuz hes prob a trash Jason too.. 😂

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

LMAO! You didnt even slash kill him. You gave him some nice headbutts. Not sure why he was so salty. You used the tools you were supposed to. Knives and slash to slow down, then finished him off. People are funny. "I never slash!" makes since cuz hes prob a trash Jason too.. 😂

Yes exactly!!! Knives and slashes to slow em down then coming in for the grab kill is definitely an effective tactic to use, I don’t think he even realizes that. He just got angry cause it was too much for him to handle apparently. It’s comical how mad people get

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yes exactly!!! Knives and slashes to slow em down then coming in for the grab kill is definitely an effective tactic to use, I don’t think he even realizes that. He just got angry cause it was too much for him to handle apparently. It’s comical how mad people get

Its been pretty bad lately. Lots of new players getting triggered for dying early match. Instead of sticking around and spectating to learn some shit and try to get better they leave right away too. Makes no since to me. I learned so much in this game from watching others play after died. I'm also not sorry for being a no mercy Jason. Begging for me not to kill you will never work. 😈

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its been pretty bad lately. Lots of new players getting triggered for dying early match. Instead of sticking around and spectating to learn some shit and try to get better they leave right away too. Makes no since to me. I learned so much in this game from watching others play after died. I'm also not sorry for being a no mercy Jason. Begging for me not to kill you will never work. 😈

This dude I went against was a 150 to. People just never care to learn new things. They just do the same old routine and never change anything with their gameplan. 

Being a no mercy Jason is the only way to roll!!! Gotta make mother proud!

@SteadyGosling same here. Unless it’s a low level/new player, Then I might take their PK instead of slashing them to death and just grab kill them.

I've pissed off SOO many guys using knives. I play 7, so i wonder how mad they'd be if I used part 6

1 minute ago, sedaiv said:

I've pissed off SOO many guys using knives. I play 7, so i wonder how mad they'd be if I used part 6

I’d pick Roy over Part 6 personally. Just bc of the -morph weakness. That’s too big of a weakness to have in my opinion. 

Yes especially when you throw a knife at them preventing their escape out of the window 😂😂😂

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I’d pick Roy over Part 6 personally. Just bc of the -morph weakness. That’s too big of a weakness to have in my opinion. 

Yes especially when you throw a knife at them preventing their escape out of the window 😂😂😂

The +shift off sets it. I still think +weapon damage Jason's should do mote trap & knife damage.

I wish i recorded the knife quitters

2 hours ago, sedaiv said:

The +shift off sets it. I still think +weapon damage Jason's should do mote trap & knife damage.

I wish i recorded the knife quitters

But then again if trap alarms are going off and u used your morph if it’s a large map you can only get so far with shift. That’s what sucks about - morph. You can’t get everywhere as quickly. I think traps and knives do enough damage tbh.

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

But then again if trap alarms are going off and u used your morph if it’s a large map you can only get so far with shift. That’s what sucks about - morph. You can’t get everywhere as quickly. I think traps and knives do enough damage tbh.

-Morph sucks yes. I don't play part 5 or 6. Rather do part 2 or 4. If I'm not using part 7 of course.

They're weapons of his and should do more damage. Traps should 1 hit kill since parts 4 & 7 have -traps. Change 3's sense weakness to -traps to keep him balanced. Yes, Savini gets a buff. I think those who have deserve that perk. I don't have him.

Two knives should kill. Jason consistently 1 shots thrown weapons in the movies. Give +weapon damage Jason's the 2 or 3 knife kills. Not 4 or 5. It would make weapon damage ones with more appealing.

2 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

-Morph sucks yes. I don't play part 5 or 6. Rather do part 2 or 4. If I'm not using part 7 of course.

They're weapons of his and should do more damage. Traps should 1 hit kill since parts 4 & 7 have -traps. Change 3's sense weakness to -traps to keep him balanced. Yes, Savini gets a buff. I think those who have deserve that perk. I don't have him.

Two knives should kill. Jason consistently 1 shots thrown weapons in the movies. Give +weapon damage Jason's the 2 or 3 knife kills. Not 4 or 5. It would make weapon damage ones with more appealing.

Talk about making + weapon strength Jason’s flat out broken and it wouldn’t even be fun going against them as counselor. That damage is ridiculously too much. This is a game, there has to be balance. This is not balanced. Very very far from even being close to balanced. 

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Talk about making + weapon strength Jason’s flat out broken and it wouldn’t even be fun going against them as counselor. That damage is ridiculously too much. This is a game, there has to be balance. This is not balanced. Very very far from even being close to balanced. 

Thickness perk is frequently used. Pocket knives still work. People ask ti make Jason scaryb fighting him would be way harder if he kills you as part 3, 4, 7 & Savini faster.

4 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Thickness perk is frequently used. Pocket knives still work. People ask ti make Jason scaryb fighting him would be way harder if he kills you as part 3, 4, 7 & Savini faster.

Making Jason broken like that doesn’t make him anymore scary. Just more frustrating. People want Jason to be scary? Then they need to buff stalk and Jason players need to learn to use it. 

It also isn’t all that hard to land a couple knives on someone. Killing counselors would be too much of a breeze. No challenge

16 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

10 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

DontZzz is right, Knives are fine.  Jason is where he should be right now, only needs at least one more counter measure against killing him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

DontZzz is right, Knives are fine.  Jason is where you should be right now, only needs at least one more counter measure against killing him.

Yes. 100% this. That’s really all that needs fixed right now is the Jason kill to be a real challenge. some balance changes in rage and quick block as well and I think the balance between counselors and Jason will be about perfect as it can get 

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yes. 100% this. That’s really all that needs fixed right now is the Jason kill to be a real challenge. some balance changes in rage and quick block as well and I think the balance between counselors and Jason will be about perfect as it can get 

Yea, it be nice for quick block to be fixed, not just for balance but for general playability.

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Yea, it be nice for quick block to be fixed, not just for balance but for general playability.

And those darn groups that wanna gang up on jason

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

And those darn groups that wanna gang up on jason

It's not that bad, well I guess for me I have good read of when counselors want to attack so I'll CS->block at the moment they begin to swing as a read, not on reaction.  It's nice to have rage sooner, lol >:D

11 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

It's not that bad, well I guess for me I have good read of when counselors want to attack so I'll CS->block at the moment they begin to swing as a read, not on reaction.  It's nice to have rage sooner, lol >:D

I’ll do that same thing. But it kinda sucks as jason when 4 people are surrounding you hitting you and all you can do in combat stance is block and you can’t even swing right after blocking their attacks. 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ll do that same thing. But it kinda sucks as jason when 4 people are surrounding you hitting you and all you can do in combat stance is block and you can’t even swing right after blocking their attacks. 

It's not that bad, they're wasting weapons and you're gaining rage.  Killing them will come :JasonPt7:

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

It's not that bad, they're wasting weapons and you're gaining rage.  Killing them will come :JasonPt7:

Yes that’s true. Lol it’s even more hilarious when noobs still try fighting Jason in rage and they get hacked to death

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yes that’s true. Lol it’s even more hilarious when noobs still try fighting Jason in rage and they get hacked to death

I'm seeing too much of this with all the $4 players brought in by the steam sale that I'd be crying if I wasn't laughing so much, lol.

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'm seeing too much of this with all the $4 players brought in by the steam sale that I'd be crying if I wasn't laughing so much, lol.

I laugh both as Jason and counselor. The other night these players were saying on mic. “Gang up on him, hit him!!!” Then rage hit. They kept doing the same thing and I was just standing there, front row seats watching them all get slashed to death. I even told them there’s no point in fighting him in rage if he has no mask

Because of the lawsuit, they can't add content. Increasing the power of his knives & traps get around the lawsuit as it balances. Knives csn kill im 3 hots for parts 3, 4, 7 & Savini. Reduce knives on maps from 18+ to 8-10 including the two in shack. Make part 3 go from sense weakness to trap weakness. Bam, rebalanced without adding content through a new counter.