Jump to content
Dunken

If it takes you 7 minutes to kill a single Deborah, then you are a BAD Jason

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

While I'm not the best counselor player around, I can string Jason along and let others complete objectives fairly easy. Your comment, you would tear me apart, I wouldn't be so sure of that. You may very well have been able to defeat me a lot sooner than the Jason in the clip I shared, but I have seen other players using Deborah string Jason along for what seemed to be to entire match and survive. It comes down to the skill level of the players involved.

Here's another clip from last night. This was a decent Jason, one of his kill attempts on me did glitch, but this game really is a big game of cat and mouse.

 

Jesus Christ that Jason took 10 minutes and 12 seconds to kill you. Here's a couple notes about the things in the video: That Tiffany player at the end was really stupid. Hiding inside a closet when your a character with a 6 in speed is a bad idea. My God, how hard is it to just utilize your characters speed. It's almost like they forget they're playing a fast character. Plus Jason was obviously tunneling both of you so I dont know why she decided to hid there. Technically speaking, if he didn't get that glitch kill in the 6 minute mark, he would have killed you. That stumble at the 5 minute mark really fucked you over and wasted a pocket knife. Jason didn't trap the phone box either. It's also unfortunate for me that you play on PS4. I play on Xbox. For the record, I've put 44 days into the game so I'm no slouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... are we done measuring each others e-peens?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dunken said:

 For the record, I've put 44 days into the game so I'm no slouch.

Not trying to say you weren’t a good player or a non-experienced player, just saying there are some counselor mains out there that even with Deborah can make life a living hell for even the best Jason players. 

I used to try and complete all the objectives by myself, but with the amount of players now that just sit back and let others do all the leg work and reap the benefits while you die, I just casually play now and toy with Jason for as long as I can. I’m currently on my third trip through this game, pretty much achieved everything on my primary account and now just switch back and forth between my son’s PSN accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 10:34 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I think sense avoidance and stealth perks still work in rage?? And Yes sadly it is very situational. I really wish more Jason’s put in more effort to use stalk properly. It’s very very rare a Jason player actually scares me. If Jason is going to kill me I’d rather them do it in a creepy way in stalk and at least scare the shit out of me while I die 😁😂

I run Tiff without any stealth perks and many times Jason still cant find me when in rage, especially on the large maps. Had a match the other night on Pinehurst and I was up north. I got the battery to car over at camarillo and noticed there was just me and another guy left with Jason on his ass by the main house. I realized there was no way to get car fixed so i set up some weapons and sprays and began building my kiting route all the way back to the most north west house. I set trap by door and waited a good 3 or 4 mins in that cabin after the other guy died before Jason finally found me. I went cabin to cabin all the way down and over to camarillo as planned and he just grabbed me with under a minute left and got the kill. His first comment though after was, damn man i was looking everywhere and couldn't find you! My only thought was I didnt see him the whole match until then so my fear level was prob really low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I run Tiff without any stealth perks and many times Jason still cant find me when in rage, especially on the large maps. Had a match the other night on Pinehurst and I was up north. I got the battery to car over at camarillo and noticed there was just me and another guy left with Jason on his ass by the main house. I realized there was no way to get car fixed so i set up some weapons and sprays and began building my kiting route all the way back to the most north west house. I set trap by door and waited a good 3 or 4 mins in that cabin after the other guy died before Jason finally found me. I went cabin to cabin all the way down and over to camarillo as planned and he just grabbed me with under a minute left and got the kill. His first comment though after was, damn man i was looking everywhere and couldn't find you! My only thought was I didnt see him the whole match until then so my fear level was prob really low.

Yeah same here. It’s real easy to stay off Jason’s radar with her. This really helps her to easily be the last survivor left due to making it real hard for Jason to find her. Unless ur like me and go out of ur way to find Jason to mess around with him 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Unless ur like me and go out of ur way to find Jason to mess around with him 😂

Thats what a Chad is for! haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Thats what a Chad is for! haha

Tiffany works for that role to tho 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...