Sign in to follow this  
JayTee

Disallow Jason to kill with melee attack

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

I think Pamela will still give Jason a cookie if he does not manage to kill everyone... She does seem to coddle him... Although, with what @GeneiJin said above, the ingredients of these cookies may be... questionable.

Pam's cookies aren't half bad. I had some of the oatmeal raisin ones she made. There weren't any surprises, and I haven't had any bad reactions to them. I asked for chocolate chip next time. 😎

23 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Pam's cookies aren't half bad. I had some of the oatmeal raisin ones she made. There weren't any surprises, and I haven't had any bad reactions to them. I asked for chocolate chip next time. 😎

On 7/11/2019 at 1:18 PM, Ahab said:

Jason is a cannibal now?!?!?! Why does no one tell me these things!?!?!?!.... I did have my suspicions though.

What’s with the appetites of these slashers huh? Michael Myers eats dogs, now Jason is eating people?  😉

Glad to see you posting again we missed your opinions and feedback lately.

@Fair Play Her Macadamia nut cookies are to “Die” for Lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

What’s with the appetites of these slashers huh? Michael Myers eats dogs now Jason is eating people?  😉

Slashers have to eat like the rest of us. They seem to have some pretty acquired tastes.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Slashers have to eat like the rest of us. They seem to have some pretty acquired tastes.

Lol

I guess slashing burns some crazy calories and it takes some really special protein to keep up the kind of energy required to do all that Killing.

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol

I guess slashing burns some crazy calories and it takes some really special protein to keep up the kind of energy required to do all that Killing.

Damn right. 😎

On 7/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, GeneiJin said:

Ok buddy.   Please play as Jason, fight 3 or more LV150 Chads and Vanessa w/ Medic,ThickSkinned,SwiftAttacker and then re-evaluate your stance about whether Jason's Slash should kill or not.   If you wanna bully/fight Jason, go for it, but understand its consequences and don't complain about being killed because he slashes at you.

Why is everyone so salty here? I'm not crying it was just a suggestion/discussion, I don't mind it, it was just a suggestion up for discussion 😂

2 hours ago, JayTee said:

Why is everyone so salty here? I'm not crying it was just a suggestion/discussion, I don't mind it, it was just a suggestion up for discussion 😂

I wouldn’t take most of the feedback as salt 🧂.

These are experienced players who have played the game for a long time now and know that putting limitations on how to kill counselors in game is a bad idea especially when playing against other experienced players who know which perks to stack to make slashing and knifing them quite difficult in game as it is now.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So you crying about slashing??....

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, F134Ever86 said:

On 7/8/2019 at 7:49 PM, GeneiJin said:

Just saw his follow up post. New forum member, likely a $4 player Steam player.  Not bashing him for that (its good to have new players :) ) but yea, uneducated and inexpreanced, hacked his way though a bunch of other $4 players filling the PC ecosystem.  If he dealt with just about any long time member here, he'll change his tune.

I wouldn’t take most of the feedback as salt 🧂.

These are experienced players who have played the game for a long time now and know that putting limitations on how to kill counselors in game is a bad idea especially when playing against other experienced players who know which perks to stack to make slashing and knifing them quite difficult in game as it is now.

@OCT 31 1978 How is this not salt? He literally says "likely a $4 steam player" when I pre-ordered the game at full price lmao. Telling me to fuck my face, saying I'm crying. I just have never used this forums and this experience shows its not a very welcoming community lmao, so hence why I took a fair few of these replies as salt... welll, because they kinda are.

I've been playing this game a long time and it was literally just a suggestion discussion, not saying "omg plz add this to the game is 2 hard".

Cheers to everyone who responded tho lmao. Also I'm confused what the dude means about the follow up post since I haven't made a post after this but anyway

5 hours ago, JayTee said:

Dude, I am not salty at all... just tired.... tired of hearing new and bad players complaining about Jason's slash.  My first 6 months or so I was exclusive Counselor Pref.  During that time I never complained or thought that Slashing was cheap.  I learned how to deal and fight against slashers and it was very apparent that Jason needed that tool.

1 hour ago, JayTee said:

How is this not salt? He literally says "likely a $4 steam player" when I pre-ordered the game at full price lmao.

Admittedly, is was kinda condescending to call them "$4 steam players",  whatever, I'm having my fun lol.  I assumed you were one of these players since you are a new member when we got a flex of new blood in the PC ecosystem.  Sorry, but I'm surprised a veteran is complaining about slash deaths, as all the veteran I know don't care about being slashed to death.

1 hour ago, JayTee said:

Telling me to fuck my face, saying I'm crying. I just have never used this forums and this experience shows its not a very welcoming community 

I have reviewed the thread and have removed the worst of the responses. 

I would remind established members that we can disagree with someone without insulting or piling on aggression.

I would also encourage new members to read through other similar threads before creating a new conversations around around well worn territory. Not only to avoid duplicating old discussions, but also to understand were such a discussion could go.

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

So sensitive. 

This place takes some getting used to. Compared to some places it’s squeaky clean, but it can be a bit overwhelming at first. 

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I always go for the chocolate chips first.... Cookies are my only weakness.

21 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

What’s with the appetites of these slashers huh? Michael Myers eats dogs now Jason is eating people?  😉 

It is truly difficult to say what is going through the mind of a psychopath... but when someone is hungry enough I guess they will eat anything. Violence against dogs is just wrong on so many levels though... Then against violence is not a good thing whatever or whoever is on the receiving end... In a video game however, boobs are apparently more horrifying than brutal murder.... and no one can give a legitimate reason why this is.

I took a break from the game for a while and I never feel quite right about posting about a game I am not currently playing... but I am back in the game again so I am back here again as well. Thanks for the kind words.

9 hours ago, JayTee said:

How is this not salt? He literally says "likely a $4 steam player" when I pre-ordered the game at full price lmao.

@GeneiJin is one of the least saltiest people here, and one of the friendliest people I have met playing in game... Calling him salty for stating that you are probably a $4 steam player is WAY SALTIER than anything he said... Stating that a new forum member that signs up during (or right after) a sale such as this is a "$4 steam player" is not rude at all, it is actually a fairly safe assumption... but even that does not mean it will be a 100% accurate assumption.... Assumptions are weird that way, and your post sure did make it sound like you are a brand new player that knows extremely little about the game mechanics or how to play.
   There have been a great many humans that came to these forums to cry because they died in a game and can't handle it... There are literally achievements for dying in this game a great many times... This should be the first hint to these people that... if you cannot handle dying in a game, then this game is not for you.
    Considering this... and the fact that most of the people here paid full price for the game (before the price was cut in half a while back)… and full price for all of the DLCs... and many were backers that paid even more money than this (it is these backers that you can thank for this game actually being made)… Someone coming to the forums during, or right after a $4 sale and writing a post such as yours... how did you expect these people to react?

9 hours ago, JayTee said:

I've been playing this game a long time and it was literally just a suggestion discussion, not saying "omg plz add this to the game is 2 hard".

Your first post in this thread DID read like you were trying to say "omg plz add this to the game is 2 hard"... You are also trying to dictate how another player actually plays the game, which in itself is "salty"... Start off with salt, and people will be salty to you. There are many friendly people on these forums... and some not so friendly as well... but there are good and bad in ANY group.
     Also, welcome to the forums.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

I always go for the chocolate chips first.... Cookies are my only weakness.

I might ask my wife to bake a batch. I have a hankering for some right about now.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:04 AM, JayTee said:

Jason should be allowed to damage as much as he wants till you can barely walk with his melee attack but just spam clicking until you kill everyone is what every Jason does and it removes the point of having pocket knives and etc. Just makes the game much less fun and way less scary.

image.jpeg.3786383e3e8fa6a582b01eb46459b443.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I might ask my wife to bake a batch. I have a hankering for some right about now.

Now I need a cookie.

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

Now I need a cookie.

My wife is quite the baker. Any cookie you want, she can make.

2 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Lets assume for one minute people really want this. There's still a problem. There's actually a badge for killing with your weapon.

That would contradict things, wouldn't it?

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

image.jpeg.3786383e3e8fa6a582b01eb46459b443.jpeg

Wouldn't Vegeta be more like "HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"?

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

My wife is quite the baker. Any cookie you want, she can make.

A woman that can bake any cookie you want... is AWESOME... I have never met such a woman unfortunately... I envy the cookies you must have at your disposal... Cookies are truly my only weakness.... and beer... is my only other weakness... and I will stop there. It is not wise to tell the world about all of my other only weaknesses.

OP has requested we lock this thread, so I will.