Sign in to follow this  
JayTee

Disallow Jason to kill with melee attack

Jason should be allowed to damage as much as he wants till you can barely walk with his melee attack but just spam clicking until you kill everyone is what every Jason does and it removes the point of having pocket knives and etc. Just makes the game much less fun and way less scary.

Or Jason can kill however he wants to 😁

But not like majority of Jason players make the game scary anyway. Almost all just go for a direct approach all the time, don’t use stalk right, and have no creativity in their kills they get. 

Also jason already has difficulty with groups. You seriously expect Jason to get grab kills in groups????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Never gonna happen especially now with all the environmental kills bugged and now even some of the normal grab kills are bugging out as well.The game is leaving Jason with no choice but to slash presently. Mostly all the new players that just came into the game due to the sale are probably slashing till they learn the game better.

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Never gonna happen especially now with all the environmental kills bugged and now even some of the normal grab kills are bugging out as well.The game is leaving Jason with no choice but to slash presently. Mostly all the new players that just came into the game due to the sale are probably slashing till they learn the game better.

Yeah, pretty annoying, just spamming click I guess till they get a kill, oh well. Just kinda defeats the purpose of any other type of kill, its really OP too, I've been jason in a group of 7 other players and just spammed click without aiming and managed to kill every single one lmao. It's silly but yeah, idk if they'll ever change it.

8 hours ago, JayTee said:

idk if they'll ever change it.

Nope and as DontZzz34 pointed out you don't EVER grab in groups,Slashing is the only way to fight a group. Unless they ever revert the combat stance  mechanics back to original and bring back meat shielding.  I don't see that happening unfortunately.

9 hours ago, JayTee said:

Yeah, pretty annoying, just spamming click I guess till they get a kill, oh well. Just kinda defeats the purpose of any other type of kill, its really OP too, I've been jason in a group of 7 other players and just spammed click without aiming and managed to kill every single one lmao. It's silly but yeah, idk if they'll ever change it.

Slashing should definitely not be disallowed as a killing method.

Slashing is a completely acceptable way to kill another player..... and any player or players grouped up standing around allowing you to slash them to death 💀 definitely deserves it.

Also on a side note some grab and environmental kills have been glitching and not working correctly so some players may be compensating for this issue and be slashing more. 

Hopefully after the next patch the kills will be fixed and more variety will be reintroduced.

15 hours ago, JayTee said:

Jason should be allowed to damage as much as he wants till you can barely walk with his melee attack but just spam clicking until you kill everyone is what every Jason does and it removes the point of having pocket knives and etc. Just makes the game much less fun and way less scary.

No every player will just slash. If you are unhappy with someone in a lobby that does this, just change lobbies.

15 hours ago, JayTee said:

Ok buddy.   Please play as Jason, fight 3 or more LV150 Chads and Vanessa w/ Medic,ThickSkinned,SwiftAttacker and then re-evaluate your stance about whether Jason's Slash should kill or not.   If you wanna bully/fight Jason, go for it, but understand its consequences and don't complain about being killed because he slashes at you.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Ok buddy.   Please play as Jason, fight 3 or more LV150 Chads and Vanessa w/ Medic,ThickSkinned,SwiftAttacker and then re-evaluate your stance about whether Jason's Slash should kill or not.   If you wanna bully/fight Jason, go for it, but understand its consequences and don't complain about being killed because he slashes at you.

He pry doesn’t play as jason and never has dealt with fighting groups. Due to how uneducated his thread is. If he did this though, I’m sure he’d change his mind 

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m on team, Slashing Kills. ////

That’s how you got your name

• Like 1

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

He pry doesn’t play as jason and never has dealt with fighting groups. Due to how uneducated his thread is. If he did this though, I’m sure he’d change his mind

Just saw his follow up post. New forum member, likely a $4 player Steam player.  Not bashing him for that (its good to have new players :) ) but yea, uneducated and inexpreanced, hacked his way though a bunch of other $4 players filling the PC ecosystem.  If he dealt with just about any long time member here, he'll change his tune.

I hate slashing just for the fact that after two hits you’re screwed.... it’s an easy easy kill, that it seems too easy

Your not screwed because the red cross has donated a more than ample supply of first aid sprays to the camp. Also your rolling the wrong perks if your having this issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

I hate slashing just for the fact that after two hits you’re screwed.... it’s an easy easy kill, that it seems too easy

Counter for this? After getting slashed once or twice run out of the attack and get distance and heal yourself. OR you can block his attack as counselor and swing immediately after blocking to stun. And take way less damage. Maintaining close to full health at all times and it’ll be difficult for Jason to slash you to death. It’s easier to counter slashing then grabs if you don’t have a Pk. I’d honestly rather get slashed then grabbed tbh. It’s much easier to counter. I never understood why people bitched about slashing

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Counter for this? After getting slashed once or twice run out of the attack and get distance and heal yourself. OR you can block his attack as counselor and swing immediately after blocking to stun. And take way less damage. Maintaining close to full health at all times and it’ll be difficult for Jason to slash you to death. It’s easier to counter slashing then grabs if you don’t have a Pk. I’d honestly rather get slashed then grabbed tbh. It’s much easier to counter. I never understood why people bitched about slashing

Well Ofcourse I try to run away, but my point is that after a second or two you already can’t anymore and then your screwed.. healing takes like 3 seconds to do.  I will try your block and attack method though thank you for the insight, I forgot you could block in combat mode

29 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

Well Ofcourse I try to run away, but my point is that after a second or two you already can’t anymore and then your screwed.. healing takes like 3 seconds to do.  I will try your block and attack method though thank you for the insight, I forgot you could block in combat mode

Thick Skin is an excellent perk, it will save you enough to justify replacing something else. I’m not really a fan of the meta but it’s the one meta perk I make an exception for. Counselors are just too fragile. By exception, I mean I run it. Sneaky is my favourite though, just so much fun.

7 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

but grabbing just takes one🤔...

I prefer to knife, slash, then grab. That's really taking it to them. And if they have a knife, they usually still limping away. If they have a spray too, good for them and ill get them again. Its all just part of the game. 😈

The other week I did shift slash someone dead and got called a fag after. It was soo perfect though. They gliched out of my kill and crawled out window. I heard them limping so just left alone and went and killed someothers. Circled back and there were two left. the limper and another without sprays or knives. I shifted and heard "help me"! I immediately slashed and killed. then the guy in front was turning and running to help thinking i was going to grab kill the limper, but got to grab kill him instead. They both were pissed.. hehe

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

Yes always remember that block. Also good for blocking those throwing knives to. Counselors can tank a ton of damage in block especially with thick skin. 

I’d honestly have a lot more fun matches if I was slashed then grabbed.

slashing to injure sometimes I can understand, but slashing all the way to kill seems almost useless to me, I don’t understand why people do it...

I always get 8/8 by grab kills, Bc I know that slashing makes people mad, so I spare them the pain I had before ;~; 

can someone explain to me why slashing to kill is tempting? Like legitmately why is it more tempting to do then a grab kill? Ofcourse besides glitcher situations, I’m all for making their time hell lol.

Tommy gets slashed regardless you got to agree on that.If someone tea bagged me or dances in front of me,I'll make it a point to slash that player to death because more than likely they have a PK and are being cocky.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:26 AM, SteadyGosling said:

Counselor were meant to be easily eaten by Jason.   Slash hasn't been, isn't, and will never be a issue.  It's the player responsibility to learn where the counselors are valuable at and minimize it as far as you can.  Add the fact that there are 7 of you, if all counselors work together even simi-coordinated, they can cause headaches for Jason.

9 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

I’d honestly have a lot more fun matches if I was slashed then grabbed.

slashing to injure sometimes I can understand, but slashing all the way to kill seems almost useless to me, I don’t understand why people do it...

I always get 8/8 by grab kills, Bc I know that slashing makes people mad, so I spare them the pain I had before ;~; 

can someone explain to me why slashing to kill is tempting? Like legitmately why is it more tempting to do then a grab kill? Ofcourse besides glitcher situations, I’m all for making their time hell lol.

People slash, because it's a part of the game. Slashing someone to death, while not the most exciting option, is a legitimate one. Jason kills in the name of his mother. How he kills matters not, as long as he gets those kills.

There are groups out that prefer to play from a more immersive perspective.

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:04 AM, JayTee said:

Never tell the slasher not to slash.... or you will get slashed. This is a "slasher" game... deal with it. Even the best of us die a lot as a counselor, those who tell you otherwise are full of shit. How we die in the end is irrelevant. 

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, GeneiJin said:

Counselor were meant to be easily eaten by Jason. 

Jason is a cannibal now?!?!?! Why does no one tell me these things!?!?!?!.... I did have my suspicions though.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, Fair Play said:

Jason kills in the name of his mother. How he kills matters not, as long as he gets those kills.

I think Pamela will still give Jason a cookie if he does not manage to kill everyone... She does seem to coddle him... Although, with what @GeneiJin said above, the ingredients of these cookies may be... questionable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1