Hey guys, there is a ps4 sale you know and friday 13th the game is at a sale (from 20 euros to 5 euros) and i am thinking of buying it. There are a lot of people playing it still or nah?

55 minutes ago, Rafail1911 said:

Hey guys, there is a ps4 sale you know and friday 13th the game is at a sale (from 20 euros to 5 euros) and i am thinking of buying it. There are a lot of people playing it still or nah?

Yes get it and yes there are many still playing.

its a very fun game however it has many bugs the developers are continuing to work on fixing them.

• Like 1

Get it. I paid full price for my copy right when it came out and still play almost daily.

• Like 2

It's def worth the money you're paying for it.  This game is capable of SO MUCH fun but the game is not in a good shape right now.  It needs to be patched horribly.  Hopefully you don't get turned off by the glitches until they can patch it.  Which we've been waiting on for a long time.

11 hours ago, MJDrocks said:

It's def worth the money you're paying for it.  This game is capable of SO MUCH fun but the game is not in a good shape right now.  It needs to be patched horribly.  Hopefully you don't get turned off by the glitches until they can patch it.  Which we've been waiting on for a long time.

Well i had some glitches but i didn't really mind but i hope that i will never see the game changing glitches that can change the entire game... The game is a lot of fun so whoever else wants to buy it he should if there is a sale 😜

• Like 1