I just realized by watching a video that knives made special sounds when you missed a monitor (like a knife thrown on wood, metal or on the ground), they are no longer in the game, but can we add these back? I don't know if it's been asked before, but even if it's a very very low priority i think that not very complicated to resolve :) 

Thanks for reading my post

They can’t even give us our much needed hot fix we were supposed to get weeks ago as we were told we were going to get. I highly doubt they’ll incorporate this with how slow they do things to be honest with you 

39 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

They can’t even give us our much needed hot fix we were supposed to get weeks ago as we were told we were going to get. I highly doubt they’ll incorporate this with how slow they do things to be honest with you 

yeah you're right :(

3 minutes ago, _martu8_ said:

Anyways, welcome to the forum 😁

On 7/7/2019 at 1:30 PM, DontZzz34 said:

On 7/7/2019 at 2:10 PM, _martu8_ said:

Doesn’t hurt to ask or bring attention to it...😉

@mattshotcha what do you think?