Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak

So I went and made a video of some of my best clips..

Figured you guys might like them :) I put them all together in a video, let me know if you like it. I've found some funny glitches whilst playing so it's got a variety of them on it, plus some physics engine related bits and bobs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Figured you guys might like them :) I put them all together in a video, let me know if you like it. I've found some funny glitches whilst playing so it's got a variety of them on it, plus some physics engine related bits and bobs.

That video was hilarious. And I like the first clip a lot. I can really appreciate a Jason that uses stalk in a clever way like that. I wish more Jason’s used stalk like that!

Thanks everyone :) And I get what you mean @DontZzz34, I've been using stalk ever since day 1. We didnt have it in beta but I learned how fun it is to scare people with stalking in the right places.

Also my favourite way of getting rid of one of those annoying jukey Vanessas. They jump in and out of windows to avoid me, then they jump back out of one and I'm stood in stalking on the other side :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Thanks everyone :) And I get what you mean @DontZzz34, I've been using stalk ever since day 1. We didnt have it in beta but I learned how fun it is to scare people with stalking in the right places.

Also my favourite way of getting rid of one of those annoying jukey Vanessas. They jump in and out of windows to avoid me, then they jump back out of one and I'm stood in stalking on the other side :)

Yes stalk is my #1 favorite way to get counselors. It’s also so satisfying to me when they scream on the mic. 

The Nintendo Switch players will have plenty of bugs to enjoy. Soon...😃

Waiting on new patches is starting to become just like the lawsuit. No end in sight and very little progress made towards anything being resolved.