Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Jason Lives Writer/Director has script written and ready for after the law suit is settled!

Why! can't The devs show the boat loads of cash that can be made off DLC and pitch him a deal to get off their backs on the promise to make a sequel on Unreal Engine 4

1 hour ago, Funnystash.com said:

Why! can't The devs show the boat loads of cash that can be made off DLC and pitch him a deal to get off their backs on the promise to make a sequel on Unreal Engine 4

The game developers have nothing to do with a new film being made, not that that I wouldn’t be opposed to a sequel to the game either........

...but this is a Thread about Tom McLoughlin wanting to pitch a new sequel in the Friday the 13th film franchise. 

Jason lives is my favorite film in the franchise and I personally would love to see Mr. McLoughlin's vision for a sequel.

Interesting. Maybe Tommy and Megan were charged with the murders because who is gonna believe a story about a killer resurrected. Maybe there's a team of documentary film makers following the case. Maybe Jason is still down there, waiting.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Interesting. Maybe Tommy and Megan were charged with the murders because who is gonna believe a story about a killer resurrected. Maybe there's a team of documentary film makers following the case. Maybe Jason is still down there, waiting.

All those ideas sound great to me hope we get to see this film hit the light of day.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love it but its no point now due to this stupid lawsuit.

The lawsuit will end one day. People having stuff lined up for that time isn't a bad thing. It just means we'll be waiting for quite a while.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:17 AM, Fair Play said:

The lawsuit will end one day. People having stuff lined up for that time isn't a bad thing. It just means we'll be waiting for quite a while.

I know I know....