Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

Funniest Rage Quits

4 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I survive via escaping. I hate people who make us wait 20 minutes. 

If I have an escape right in front of me I’ll usually just take the W right there. But when that isn’t the case I’ll def go for survive the night. Idc, I’m not gonna just let jason kill me so we can go to the next game. I’m gonna try to survive and win still as the final survivor. Idc about anyone’s feelings lol

On 7/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, sedaiv said:

I think they're trash. Useful bit trash. I kill Jason consistently without them. Most Jason's grab so medic & thickness do nothing. I'll take Thrasher & Sucker Punch ANY day.

I find medic and thick skin useful for tanking traps, when I'm camping out in a lodge and use a second story window as a means of escape, and when the Jason player is smart enough to smash windows, but to each his own. 

15 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I find medic and thick skin useful for tanking traps, when I'm camping out in a lodge and use a second story window as a means of escape, and when the Jason player is smart enough to smash windows, but to each his own. 

I like the challenge of taking damage. Plus there's WAY MORE than enough health per stage. I know the health spawns. Plus thick skin ruins my suiciding. Watch my 3 suicide vids.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, DontZzz34 said:

If I have an escape right in front of me I’ll usually just take the W right there. But when that isn’t the case I’ll def go for survive the night. Idc, I’m not gonna just let jason kill me so we can go to the next game. I’m gonna try to survive and win still as the final survivor. Idc about anyone’s feelings lol

Yea I’m always the last survivor and if there is a full lobby and the fuse isn’t put in yet or the car isn’t repaired, I’ll just let him kill me. Hard enough getting people to stick around before they actually die let alone 10+ minutes before the next game. I’m assuming you’re 150 like me and don’t need the xp. I kno I stopped caring about  xp when I was able to weapon swap. 

On 7/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Same. Don't die if you don't want to wait 20 mins, or exit lobby and join a new one. Makes no difference to me. 😊

The funniest rage quits to me are the ones that involve Sweater Girl. They think they're going to get away with the heist, then Jason shows up and hurts their feelings, lol.

The ones that always stick out in my mind are the group of trolling idiots who get on a roof early in a match, they'll stand up there dance and talk smack.  I'll then find the other people on the map and tell them that they're free to do whatever they want the rest of the match as long as they smack me around a bit with a bat/wrench/pipe so they can get my rage up.  When I join them up there, they always rage quit. LOL 

I've had numerous times when this has happened but my favorite was the party of 4 who were running their mouths a mile a minute with every 4 letter word you can think of, while calling me trash, a scrub, etc...  I cancelled knife throws on them and they apparently didn't understand knife cancel so they talked smack about how I couldn't throw knives.  

I found 2 randoms in the lobby who obliged hitting me.  

Got rage.

Got up on the roof while in stalk and grabbed one of them.  He let out a very audible "what the fuuuuuuu and ragdolled out of my arms and his three buddies followed suit in ragdolling on the roof. 

Good times. 

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same. Don't die if you don't want to wait 20 mins, or exit lobby and join a new one. Makes no difference to me. 😊

Exactly! And if it’s an exciting chase it can be entertaining to watch lol

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Exactly! And if it’s an exciting chase it can be entertaining to watch lol

I find it exciting to watch someone hide in say the Higgins bathroom and hear Jason breaking every door, every window, every hiding spot and walk in the bathroom and not even give a glance behind the cabinet.  

Packanack Lodge bedroom too!

or the Jarvis House.  

Makes me laugh that there are people who still either don't know these spots or just aren't very observant.