Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

Funniest Rage Quits

I know my man @HaHaTrumpWon has a few.

What are the funniest rage quits youve experienced or seen?

I have two to tell. I'll post videoes later from my channel.

1.) About a year ago, I was AJ & got the sweater. Tomm & I hook up. We're the last 2. Jason killed the rest as part 6. I was able to heavy machete the mask off, he was hit with the sweater them batted. As soon as i hit X, Jason's body rag dolled as they rage quit.

2.) I was first found by Jason. I have a machete un my first cabin. I do damage on him but ot breaks before the mask. I grab a wrench. When he opens the back door to grab me, i stun him then teabag. As i ran to another cabin, he shifts, i stumble, I die. He screans something along the lines of "YOU TEABAGGING MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! GET SKILLS FAGMO! THAT'S WHY I FUCKED YOUR MOM, YOU ARROGANT CUNT!."

I'm laughing as he needed to either drop party or turn his mic on. I return as Jason. A random picks up the sweater and as i demask him, he j his friends rage quit during the sweater stun.

Fun times. Anyone have fun stories to tell? And yes, the days of 60-70 people plowing my mom are still alive.

My favorite When they are Jason:

They ultimately trash talk and don’t shut up, but normally they rage quit when either A) they’re tired of me stunning them and not dying. B- Lots of us escape and they cant take losing. Or C) After arguing back for 5 minutes, I tease him with the car, and they give up trying to stop me from going back and forth down the road for the 18th time.

My favorite if they’re Counselours:

A: They’re about to die lol. B: They trash talk the whole game, and when either they die or are about to, or I’m about to run them over (or after I do 😏) They leave the lobby. Or the best yet C) After doing nothing, They get caught in a trap another counselour our for them and get mad.

the amount of trash talkers I’ve seen leave the game is almost hilarious, it makes it more in my favor if they leave, and it just makes them look even more foolish.

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I know my man @HaHaTrumpWon has a few.

Got that right.

Had a part 4 rage-quit as soon as I demasked him. Sweater wasn't even stolen yet but whatever... must have been paranoid about getting killed by counselors.

A Vanessa quit on me about as soon as I tricked her dumb ass  into climbing back inside the cabin with Stalk (8:15 on the video)

Numerous Speedo Chad's that loved dancing on me like a bunch of fucking autistic retards but quit the moment they get grabbed without a PK.

Had a Fox decide to go for the sweater alone (mask was already off and Tommy was spawned in) so as soon as she grabbed the mask and ran I Stalk-Morphed to the shack, but didn't go in and instead hid behind it. She runs right up to the trap, stops, then uses her PK to silently disarm it. As soon as she ran in, I Stalk-Shifted around and dropped my last trap (anytime there's a boat on the map, I either hang onto that last trap or use it to trap the gas tank on the car) right in the doorway, then turned off Stalk. She panics and runs right into the trap, then rage-quits as soon as I grab her. I still don't know how she didn't hear the trap being placed (or maybe she did but thought she could ran around it)

Had a Tommy rage-quit after I stopped the car for the 2nd time. First time I got PK'ed, he jumped in, restarted, and took off). Second time I stopped it he just quit before I got to him.

Several roof-glitchers. Most of them quit when I grabbed them but a couple of them quit the minute they  realized that yes, Jason IS actually on the roof and coming after them.

Several Vanessa's and Tiffany's have quit on me after leading me on a wild goose chase, but not before making sure the spot they quit at was as far from the phone/cars as possible.

Made a teamer pt 5 quit a while back but don't have the video of it anymore. You guys know how much I hate tea-baggers and dancers, but this an extremely rare exception (note that there were 3 other Bunny Girls in the lobby, this becomes relevant later)

Long story short, in the prior round Teamer 1 (who I'll refer to as Scrotum) was Jason, while Teamer 2 (we'll call him Busted Condom) was an Adam. Busted Condom led Scrotum to every counselor he could find, and danced on top of them as they were murdered. One of the others got the car fixed but was chased away by Scrotum so that Busted Condom could get the car, run them over, then escape by himself.

Next round, Busted Condom is Jason. For that entire round, all four Bunny Girls stay closely together and arm up with baseball bats. Every time Jason gets stunned, all four of us tea-bag the fuck out of him and run away. None of us fixed jack shit that round, and before Busted Condom rage-quit the match had turned into a "Jason misses a grab/grabs someone, gets stunned, then Bunny Hopped, rinse and repeat." 

Killing trash talkers is fun. A few weeks ago, my girl Heather was drunk. I was Jason. This guy shouted "You're fucking dead Jason." I didn't kill her only because her being alive & drunk was too funny.... And she kept finding me. The guy who wanted me dead found my cabin and i found him. He sprayed after tanking my trao. I grabbed him as he left but i got knifed. I followed him as my drunk friend trolled us with a battery. I ignored her and everyone else as i wanted sweater girl dead. I eventually knife her to a crawp. My drunk teabagged him as i shishkabob'd. They player said i suck ass abd rage quit before the spear entered her head. I proceeded to kill everyone.

I have made many Jason players and counselors rage quit on me 😂😂😂 ask and you shall receive. These videos are just a mix between rage quitters, teamers, shit talkers, and purely just salty players in general. 

i really wish I knew how to get people’s voices on the clips 😂

22 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Got that right.

Had a part 4 rage-quit as soon as I demasked him. Sweater wasn't even stolen yet but whatever... must have been paranoid about getting killed by counselors.

A Vanessa quit on me about as soon as I tricked her dumb ass  into climbing back inside the cabin with Stalk (8:15 on the video)

Numerous Speedo Chad's that loved dancing on me like a bunch of fucking autistic retards but quit the moment they get grabbed without a PK.

Had a Fox decide to go for the sweater alone (mask was already off and Tommy was spawned in) so as soon as she grabbed the mask and ran I Stalk-Morphed to the shack, but didn't go in and instead hid behind it. She runs right up to the trap, stops, then uses her PK to silently disarm it. As soon as she ran in, I Stalk-Shifted around and dropped my last trap (anytime there's a boat on the map, I either hang onto that last trap or use it to trap the gas tank on the car) right in the doorway, then turned off Stalk. She panics and runs right into the trap, then rage-quits as soon as I grab her. I still don't know how she didn't hear the trap being placed (or maybe she did but thought she could ran around it)

Had a Tommy rage-quit after I stopped the car for the 2nd time. First time I got PK'ed, he jumped in, restarted, and took off). Second time I stopped it he just quit before I got to him.

Several roof-glitchers. Most of them quit when I grabbed them but a couple of them quit the minute they  realized that yes, Jason IS actually on the roof and coming after them.

Several Vanessa's and Tiffany's have quit on me after leading me on a wild goose chase, but not before making sure the spot they quit at was as far from the phone/cars as possible.

Made a teamer pt 5 quit a while back but don't have the video of it anymore. You guys know how much I hate tea-baggers and dancers, but this an extremely rare exception (note that there were 3 other Bunny Girls in the lobby, this becomes relevant later)

Long story short, in the prior round Teamer 1 (who I'll refer to as Scrotum) was Jason, while Teamer 2 (we'll call him Busted Condom) was an Adam. Busted Condom led Scrotum to every counselor he could find, and danced on top of them as they were murdered. One of the others got the car fixed but was chased away by Scrotum so that Busted Condom could get the car, run them over, then escape by himself.

Next round, Busted Condom is Jason. For that entire round, all four Bunny Girls stay closely together and arm up with baseball bats. Every time Jason gets stunned, all four of us tea-bag the fuck out of him and run away. None of us fixed jack shit that round, and before Busted Condom rage-quit the match had turned into a "Jason misses a grab/grabs someone, gets stunned, then Bunny Hopped, rinse and repeat." 

When was this video taken? With all the glitches old and new I’m not sure... 

props to you though man, I literally would have shit myself with anger by the time that chad had the environmental glitch 

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I have made many Jason players and counselors rage quit on me 😂😂😂 ask and you shall receive. These videos are just a mix between rage quitters, teamers, shit talkers, and purely just salty players in general. 

Every time a Jason ragequits after getting knocked down and danced on, the quick shift to the end credits Light Music makes me laugh all the time lol 😂 

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That through the Window Knife kill in the second video was cool as hell dude, reminded me of something you’d see in one of the movies.

cheeky Jason just casually drops knife out window to kill someone lmfao

4 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Every time a Jason ragequits after getting knocked down and danced on, the quick shift to the end credits Light Music makes me laugh all the time lol 😂 

Yes it’s always quite hilarious lol

4 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

That through the Window Knife kill in the second video was cool as hell dude, reminded me of something you’d see in one of the movies.

cheeky Jason just casually drops knife out window to kill someone lmfao

Thank you 🙂 did you notice how that Tiffany was so salty they were trying to commit suicide by the bear trap? My knife beat them to the punch hehe 😁

6 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

When was this video taken? With all the glitches old and new I’m not sure... 

props to you though man, I literally would have shit myself with anger by the time that chad had the environmental glitch 

The 3rd of July.

I WAS pretty frustrated by then, but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction that comes with showing it (though the Chad in the white uniform is a friend I play with sometimes and could probably tell I wasn't too thrilled with his counterparts). I

Jason always gets em in the end. It’s honestly funny seeing all these newbies now try and have piñata parties just for it all to quickly now go downhill and watch them panic LOL. I feel evil every time I get rage, because I know they have no clue what’s about to happen hehe

beings me to another point, all these newbs are watching tutorials from like 2016 IN BETA, and are trying to do it ingame in present, and it’s annoying af.

you can’t use the sweater and be the one to knock down Jason anymore, just not enough time frame unless the Jason’s literally not trying to escape. But since you could before, i had a level 8 argue with me for like 45 minutes before I finally told him to check to date on his elusive video and count the days till today -_-

manu things have changed, yet the low levels haven’t :<

Gotta love conveniently timed rage quits:

I have an old video where a troll traps another player, only to get swirlied by Jason, during which he ragequit. Can't post it here because it shows the player's name, but for anyone who is interested, the video is called Troll Gets Glitched Swirly (Friday the 13th: The Game).

Killing sweater girl or Tommy with a window kniife rules.

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

That guy is a little bitch. You like to beat and tea-bag Jason but then kill yourself like an angry 5th grader just to deny him the kill? Pussy.

7 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Killing sweater girl or Tommy with a window kniife rules.

You need to run medic and thick skin if ur gonna be fighting Jason. 

U weren’t prepared, Jason got u limping real easy bruh...... u need to keep med spray in ur inventory at all times. Health spray is the #1 item to have. U came back as tommy just to suicide. Smh.... at least go down with a fight if ur tommy especially 

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That guy is a little bitch. You like to beat and tea-bag Jason but then kill yourself like an angry 5th grader just to deny him the kill? Pussy.

That was me playing. I don't always kill myself. But when i do, i smell like fish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

You need to run medic and thick skin if ur gonna be fighting Jason. 

U weren’t prepared, Jason got u limping real easy bruh...... u need to keep med spray in ur inventory at all times. Health spray is the #1 item to have. U came back as tommy just to suicide. Smh.... at least go down with a fight if ur tommy especially 

I have legendaries of both. I don't run then as they're trash & do fine without them. I just felt like sucking a bag of ass that night.

Just now, sedaiv said:

That was me playing. I don't always kill myself. But when i do, i smell like fish.

Apologies, my friend. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Apologies, my friend. 

If you were trulu sorry, you'd gibe that post about fish a thumbs up or haha

3 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I have legendaries of both. I don't run then as they're trash & do fine without them. I just felt like sucking a bag of ass that night.

Medic and thick skin are two of the best perks lol

Just now, sedaiv said:

If you were trulu sorry, you'd gibe that post about fish a thumbs up or haha

Fine... the shit I go through to be nice to some of you... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Medic and thick skin are two of the best perks lol

I think they're trash. Useful bit trash. I kill Jason consistently without them. Most Jason's grab so medic & thickness do nothing. I'll take Thrasher & Sucker Punch ANY day.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Fine... the shit I go through to be nice to some of you... 😂

You love it.

11 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I think they're trash. Useful bit trash. I kill Jason consistently without them. Most Jason's grab so medic & thickness do nothing. I'll take Thrasher & Sucker Punch ANY day.

Thrasher and sucker punch, yeah for killing Jason those are fine. But killing Jason gets old after awhile. When ur trying to survive the night you almost have to have medic and thick skin... 

On 7/11/2019 at 1:06 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Thrasher and sucker punch, yeah for killing Jason those are fine. But killing Jason gets old after awhile. When ur trying to survive the night you almost have to have medic and thick skin... 

I survive via escaping. I hate people who make us wait 20 minutes.