Donmaz7

No pro Jason can stand against 7 counselors

I 100000% agree his combat mechanics seriously need major help. It’s trash compared to counselors combat mechanics 

On 7/5/2019 at 4:52 AM, Somethin Cool said:

You can't. You commit suicide so your friend comes back as Tommy.

You just step in Jason’s traps or a friends trap. 

26 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

You just step in Jason’s traps or a friends trap. 

But that's not suicide 😂

I knew that would be the work around before they even made it so suicides couldn't come back as Tommy. Either way it doesn't really matter. Not that hard to come back even without stepping in someone's trap.

I have had many games sometimes multiple games in a row where multiple counselors teamed up on me even the entire team and my best advice to you when this happens is to one relax don't stress about it to much when u stress over it you make mistakes next start hitting them with your weapon forget grabs start chopping away who cares if you get hit the more the better the faster rage sets in and you can start hitting them killing them off one by one even sometimes b4 Tommy can reach you. Many Jason players esp new players depend on the grab to much and when your getting teamed up on this is useless as they can just knock each other outta Jason's grab over and over with ease there are limited med sprays now and if you keep chopping away they will get used up when your in rage this will happen fast i have had plenty of wins doing this against kill squads and the funny part is all the salt in the end over me hacking and slashing but when this happens you just have to if you want any chance at winning good luck keep practicing and again when this happens to me im like heck with it let's 'go boys mask or no mask the way i see it the faster they get me into rage the better for me!

On 7/7/2019 at 12:44 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Pro counselors still make a fool of Jason but I think the answer is not to keep buffing Jason's mechanics but tweaking certain mechanics to make the counselors more vulnerable.

Get rid of the window force fields. They are atrocious. A counselor can stand on the other side of an open window, you throw a knife through the open window, and the knife gets absorbed by the force field, either it lands in midair and does nothing, or rather than traveling through the window to hit the counselors, it breaks the window... through an open window.

Force fields are the #1 problem with the game. Also improve Jason's combat mechanics because last time I played we still had the non-host combat glitch where Jason drops his block every time he blocks an attack, but that doesn't effect the host when the host is Jason. Fix that shit. You literally can't block to save your life, because your block will become undone... atrocious.

I agree with that. Blocking should always stay up no matter what man. People always say oh just block. That’s not a viable option anymore

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, pilospc said:

I have had many games sometimes multiple games in a row where multiple counselors teamed up on me even the entire team and my best advice to you when this happens is to one relax don't stress about it to much when u stress over it you make mistakes next start hitting them with your weapon forget grabs start chopping away who cares if you get hit the more the better the faster rage sets in and you can start hitting them killing them off one by one even sometimes b4 Tommy can reach you. Many Jason players esp new players depend on the grab to much and when your getting teamed up on this is useless as they can just knock each other outta Jason's grab over and over with ease there are limited med sprays now and if you keep chopping away they will get used up when your in rage this will happen fast i have had plenty of wins doing this against kill squads and the funny part is all the salt in the end over me hacking and slashing but when this happens you just have to if you want any chance at winning good luck keep practicing and again when this happens to me im like heck with it let's 'go boys mask or no mask the way i see it the faster they get me into rage the better for me!

Slashing away with no care whether or not you’re going to lose your mask isn’t really the best thing to do. If you lose your mask and tommy comes in and they get the sweater you’re most likely going to die. Not a good strategy at all. It’s better to hold block let a couple peoples weapons break. Make the remaining counselors with weapons miss their swings, punish and come up and slash, back away, make them miss their swing again, punish their missed swing and slash again, back away throw knives, shift slash. Repeat. not just slashing away with no care at all if you get hit and receive damage. Thats being too careless

• Like 1

I saw at this GDC Press Conference the game is designed for 3 Counselors to always have the tools to escape. If 3 Counselors escape thats an even match for Jason. If there are 4 or more counselors that escape counselors outplayed ya, if less than 3 counselors escape Jason outplayed ya. 

1 hour ago, ExpertDual said:

I saw at this GDC Press Conference the game is designed for 3 Counselors to always have the tools to escape. If 3 Counselors escape thats an even match for Jason. If there are 4 or more counselors that escape counselors outplayed ya, if less than 3 counselors escape Jason outplayed ya. 

They have to give an acceptable number for balance purposes... But Jason just losing one counselor to the cops is not necessarily outplayed by that player... But he was outplayed by the dead counselors that got the call off and allowed that one escape to be possible. Team work is the name of the game.
   It is not a victory for Jason if he doesn't kill everyone in my opinion... And every match should not end up a victory for Jason. For balance... there needs to be a number of players that have the chance to escape. It is on them to escape, and it is on Jason to stop them... and kill them... and against good players, Jason has his work cut out for him. But he can still be out played with even one escape... by counselors he already killed. It is not that hard to jog around Jason and get to the cops once they are called... But getting the call off can be very difficult against a determined Jason player. You do not have to survive to out play him, just giving other players their escape route is enough... as long as at least one escapes with it.