Donmaz7

No pro Jason can stand against 7 counselors

I 100000% agree his combat mechanics seriously need major help. It’s trash compared to counselors combat mechanics 

On 7/5/2019 at 4:52 AM, Somethin Cool said:

You can't. You commit suicide so your friend comes back as Tommy.

You just step in Jason’s traps or a friends trap. 

26 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

You just step in Jason’s traps or a friends trap. 

But that's not suicide 😂

I knew that would be the work around before they even made it so suicides couldn't come back as Tommy. Either way it doesn't really matter. Not that hard to come back even without stepping in someone's trap.

I have had many games sometimes multiple games in a row where multiple counselors teamed up on me even the entire team and my best advice to you when this happens is to one relax don't stress about it to much when u stress over it you make mistakes next start hitting them with your weapon forget grabs start chopping away who cares if you get hit the more the better the faster rage sets in and you can start hitting them killing them off one by one even sometimes b4 Tommy can reach you. Many Jason players esp new players depend on the grab to much and when your getting teamed up on this is useless as they can just knock each other outta Jason's grab over and over with ease there are limited med sprays now and if you keep chopping away they will get used up when your in rage this will happen fast i have had plenty of wins doing this against kill squads and the funny part is all the salt in the end over me hacking and slashing but when this happens you just have to if you want any chance at winning good luck keep practicing and again when this happens to me im like heck with it let's 'go boys mask or no mask the way i see it the faster they get me into rage the better for me!