Donmaz7

No pro Jason can stand against 7 counselors

Hi

In the past, I used to wind up for not being able to knock Jason while he is in a rage mode and i understood  the idea behind that is to give Jason the respect and the power he needed. Lately, I've been criticized by some group of counselores that i'm not  a good Jason and i don't deserve to be L150 Despite the achivement and trophies that i got. They ganged up on me all 7 counselors, Knoucked my mask in less than a minute, one of them killed himself , Tommy came, Sweeter already there and Thats it I'm dead.  THE WAY I SEE IT NO PRO JASON CAN STAND AGAINST 7 COUNSELORS AND IF YOU WANT TO DO IT , YOU GOT TO DO IT RIGHT 

Therefor, My mind came up with a suggestion that might improve the game and add more excitment. Why not eleminate knocking Jason from the entire game and the only way to stun him and knoking his mask off by the shot gun and ofcourse the kill can be performed by the axe. That way, players won't gang up on jason , they will rely more on escaping and quit trolling. In term of defending themself, I see relying on Stamina, Pocket knives and jumping through windows is more than enough to give Jason a hard time.

No stop it! Jason usually wins every time, a clever Jason adapts. But seven councilors working together well, should always win, it’s seven to one! That’s why Jason is so strong! I rarely enter a lobby where everyone is working together, as a good counselor I usually escape or waste a lot of Jason’s time, and that’s solo me! If you put seven me’s in a lobby with mikes and a plan, then only a supremely good Jason should win. That’s the game!

• Like 1

You don't even need 7.  

If you have 3 people committed to the kill Jason strategy, you will kill him 90% of the time.  

You can do it with 2, but with 3, you can guarantee one of you is coming back as Tommy almost every match. 

@Donmaz7, there are times when 7 counselors can put Jason to shame. There are also times when Jason can mop the campgrounds with 7 counselors. Nothing is guaranteed from match to match.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

@Donmaz7, there are times when 7 counselors can put Jason to shame. There are also times when Jason can mop the campgrounds with 7 counselors. Nothing is guaranteed from match to match.

Absolutely.  There is a counter strategy to anything counselors do.  No game is the same, shit happens on both ends.

If Jason can prevent the Tommy call then it’s very unlikely you’ll die as Jason when facing a coordinated lobby if you watch the box hard.  But if they get the tommy call off and it’s 7 vs 1 to de mask you it’s a very unfair fight. Jason will pretty much be fucked in this situation. Jason really needs help with fighting groups. 

I really can’t stand players like you dealt with that go about killing jason in the easiest way possible then send hate mail. They aren’t even remotely smart enough to realize how easy killing Jason is especially with an entire lobby. They talk shit on you yet they’re the ones who aren’t doing solo/small group de masks and are just ganging up on you giving an unfair fight 

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Absolutely.  There is a counter strategy to anything counselors do.  No game is the same, shit happens on both ends.

More people will be better off when they come to understand this.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Except, it really isn't.  And there isn't much of a counter as Jason to a group of 3, or more, people who are out to kill you every match. 

There are two counters and neither counter is going to be a fun game as Jason.  One, you never engage those people.  Two, you babysit the Jarvis power box all match long meanwhile you better have guessed the right power box on your first morph. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Except, it really isn't.  And there isn't much of a counter as Jason to a group of 3, or more, people who are out to kill you every match. 

There are two counters and neither counter is going to be a fun game as Jason.  One, you never engage those people.  Two, you babysit the Jarvis power box all match long meanwhile you better have guessed the right power box on your first morph. 

There are counters.  The most reliable is taking controller of the Tommy Radio before they do.  That does require knowledge and understanding of how to assess what route will give you the best chance of shutting it down, something the more casual Jason isn't going to know.  If Tommy is called, granted its a uphill battle, but it's not like you can't do anything ether.   You might consider checking one of Tommy's spawn locations right when he arrives, so you can deal with him by himself before backup arrives, trap the shack door, stall until you get rage while keeping you're mask on and pick off any of the most valuable counselor.  If all else fails, think of ways you can trick them into wasting the sweater.  Generally it's preventing the scenario of Tommy, Sweater and De-masked.  The importance of shutting down the Tommy call is why I way it's a 50/50, both ways.  I'm speaking as a person who rolls with a Kill squad and has his pref a Jason, and haven't died to them once (although I have died before under different circumstance).  And yea, I've had games where I had to deal with 6 Players (including Tommy) coming at me at once, this was during the time before the Rage buff.

Im new to this game and played a couple of games against 7 counsellors, surprisingly i havent been killed as jason yet so i must be doing something correct. i find it too easy to kill the campers at times as jason yes they are faster but if you plan your attack (sense is a great tool to me). ive only had one time where the sweater was used on my but unfortunately for the campers they chose to use it at the wrong time, this made it extremely fun when i killed the counsellor wearing the jumper first and watched 5 counsellors scatter the map awaiting their impending doom. Ive survived once as a counsellor and am nowhere near ready to commit the jason kill, as jason ive had 4 games where ive massacred the camp and one where two counsellors escaped as i was too focused on the initial chase of one counsellor.

Overall id say you can stand against 7, just dont follow the rules of being jason, have fun with the kill and hey if you die its only one death jason is infinite.

9 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

one of them killed himself

I thought this wasn't possible anymore?You are not suppose to be able to commit suicide and come back as Tommy.

9 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

THE WAY I SEE IT NO PRO JASON CAN STAND AGAINST 7 COUNSELORS AND IF YOU WANT TO DO IT , YOU GOT TO DO IT RIGHT 

I beg to differ. I know quite a few that do that on a regular basis. Most likely against way better counselors than the 7 you faced too. But even the best in the world die occasionally. 

5 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I thought this wasn't possible anymore?You are not suppose to be able to commit suicide and come back as Tommy.

You can't. You commit suicide so your friend comes back as Tommy.

For those who are saying"watch Tommy's power box". I usually main in Jason part 2 so i have plenty of traps, but it's hard to watch every thing at the same time especally when every thing at different location.

1 minute ago, Donmaz7 said:

For those who are saying"watch Tommy's power box". I usually main in Jason part 2 so i have plenty of traps, but it's hard to watch every thing at the same time especally when every thing at different location.

Sacrifices might have to be made to ensure your survival. 

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Probably one of his friend came back cause i managed to kill one

I think if you step in a trap that the other person set it doesn't count as suicide. 2 traps 2 counselors a couple sets and triggers and one is coming back as Tommy.

Jason vs groups has been needing a buff for a long while. Rage buff still never addressed this for early match unfortunately. The only revenge you can get on a kill squad is killing them as Jason the next match. Most have spawn pref on counselor, but I was lucky enough to catch one that did not. He killed a low level Jason with his buddies and was talking so much trash to the poor kid. Next match he came back Jason and I made sure he met the same fate, explained how easy it is to kill Jason and to not be such a douche next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Sacrifices might have to be made to ensure your survival. 

Ok, what if i decide to sacrifice for not being killied , How i'm going to find out that the trap noise is coming from Tommy's power house?

1 minute ago, Donmaz7 said:

Ok, what if i decide to sacrifice for not being killied , How i'm going to find out that  trap noise  coming from Tommy's power house?

Watch your map. The trap that is triggered has a little dot in the middle after. I try not to use morph unless I see this. Otherwise you morph somewhere at random and almost 90% after that a trap will be triggered and you have no way to get over there. At least that is usually my luck.. lol

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Watch your map. The trap that is triggered has a little dot in the middle after. I try not to use morph unless I see this. Otherwise you morph somewhere at random and almost 90% after that a trap will be triggered and you have no way to get over there. At least that is usually my luck.. lol

Thanks, didn't realise that 

5 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

Thanks, didn't realise that 

np. Sometimes you do have to choose your poison though. Many matches i've had multiples all trigger at once. Have it in your head which is most important and go for that one first. For me it is phone>4 seater>2seater for trap sounds. A 4 seater car start sound though will trump a phone trap for me as I know I have on average 4-5mins to get the counselors after cops called, but only about 30 seconds to stop the car before it is gone. I usually choose defending the phone over 2 seater/boat start sound. Everyone has there own strategies though. I never trap the shack, unless my mask comes off and I still have a spare. You will here mothers laugh if someone tries getting in and still have mask on, so thats enough to get over there and get them.

Ignore collecting the 2 knives in the shack at the start.

Immediately morph first to the closest power box that is near the phone box. Destroy it.

Then trap the phone box with 2 or 3 traps. Like a triangle placement.

Maybe kill 1 counselor that refuses to leave the cabin in the area. Then morph to the 4 seater and place 2 traps. Then go for the kills.

Most counselors will rush the 4 seater and not get much completed in quick play.

They won't bother trying to fix the fuse until later in the match. If they see traps they avoid it all together. Often wipe the entire lobby in quick play.

Trend I see for quick play is 1 player will quit when they are not Jason. 

4 will quit after they get slash killed quickly.

2 will stick it out to the end for XP.

Then it is back to the lobby and watch a few new people leave when they see I have Savini Jason selected.

• Like 1

I’m totally agreeing with the fact that it’s still hard to fight against a ready kill team, but Jason VS 7, isn’t that hard anymore....

you have a rage huff for a reason now, if they want to set it off, let em. It’ll hurt them in the end, and if you need to leave quickly before they kill you, then hitting you isn’t the only way to get rage, break windows and doors, break power boxes.

when you’re ready to go back up against them try and sneak attack them.

I get though that with new players it’s bren harder to play and adjust, I had one argue with me for ten minutes before he realized he watched a tutorial video from 2016 -_-