Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Russians have hacked the PAK file AGAIN!

On 7/8/2019 at 1:39 PM, 999enits said:

can you look trough people youve played with and screenshot profile??? jason x is impossible to get into the game so this has to be fake. 

untrue

7 hours ago, Mayday said:

True or false ? Here is the answer !

Yea, I saw that in a lobby as well.  I don't think it was actually @FART_SMUCKER though,  I checked the level and it was 60-70 I think.  I think someone used his handle as anyone who play on PC for a while would have ran into him.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, GeneiJin said:

Damn, I'd stick around to see if he's killable.  It's kinda like hunting a Unicorn 😛

I actually can not play with that guy. He kept saying the "n" word while I was streaming. 

On 7/15/2019 at 8:19 PM, SouthernMan said:

untrue

yes he is, the uber jasons we see now is just the picture on a part 7, he is not in the game anymore, just the icon. these russians are just inserting the icon into their .pak file. there is no jason x anymore. trust me i know these guys

On 7/9/2019 at 12:56 PM, The Milwauking Dead said:

@mattshotcha Is there any legal reason this couldn’t be a solution? I’m sure everyone would be totally happy with this. Just to visually have Uber Jason walking around killing people. Since people are already able to do this by hacking. Isn’t it possible to just make him an alt skin for an existing Jason by using what’s already there and no new content? Maybe for part 7. Since he has the machete by default. So all the kills would be compatible. 

Because Jason X is protected as part of the license. We can't add skins of any sort, even for the counselors.