Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Russians have hacked the PAK file AGAIN!

Just had a match player was using Chad. Had instant out of  grabs with no pocket knife,invulnerable to knives.used a macro to keep using the Sliding exploit over and over.Ran the clock out on me doing this crap. Unfortunately did not record it but have his Steam profile so at least I can submit that to Jasonkillsbugs not that it will do any good.Oh and guess what he has  VAC ban on his profile go figure.

Best advice...

If you're a US player, play on US servers.

If you're an overseas player, take the hit and play on US servers.

Overseas servers are littered with this type of thing...oh and Packanack Small spam.

• Like 1

Well I  just happened to get in a EU server lobby and also got stuck with a Jason I don't normally use Part 9 it did the random switch glitch plus my ping wasn't great but said what the hell I'll try my best and cleared the lobby but him. Just making everyone especially the devs aware that this stuff has returned.

Yeah, i refuse to play on EU. Have ran into it a couple times on US, but thankfully not often.

Not again. They have been doing it for years. This is the norm on EU servers.

33 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

You know who is a known hacker.

Spelling a name backwards, and then acknowledging such is still naming and shaming.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Dang I'll edit the post don't want to be a hypocrite.

It's better not to give recognition to known hackers.

9 hours ago, 999enits said:

can you look trough people youve played with and screenshot profile??? jason x is impossible to get into the game so this has to be fake. 

My screen is not a fake. Even today he was there. He was not Jason but had a speedhack with Chad. 

1562647154-uber0.png

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Damn, I'd stick around to see if he's killable.  It's kinda like hunting a Unicorn 😛

Yes but too many new players right now and Jarvis stays hidden under the beds most of the time. 😞

7 minutes ago, Mayday said:

My screen is not a fake. Even today he was there. He was not Jason but had a speedhack with Chad. 

1562647154-uber0.png

Yes but too many new players right now and Jarvis stays hidden under the beds most of the time. 😞

LOL, yes it's n00b city here.   If I find myself in the same lobby as you, I'll help :D

• Thanks 1

Him being there is just more proof he should've been released as a skin for the undead Jasons like NES was for Part 3.

Also him being there in the files still instead of not being there continues to give people hope (despite allegedly being none) that he will be eventually released in 2040.

I am sure Jason X will be "accidentally" released on the Microsoft website store eventually. Just like Savini Jason and the counselor clothing pack. 

The PC and Nintendo Switch players will have to hack him into the game. 😃

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Him being there is just more proof he should've been released as a skin for the undead Jasons like NES was for Part 3.

Also him being there in the files still instead of not being there continues to give people hope (despite allegedly being none) that he will be eventually released in 2040.

I don’t see why they couldn’t do this. Just release him as a skin for one of the current Jasons. That way, it’s just using existing files. So no new content with having to “finish” a whole new Jason X model. I’d be totally happy with that. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I don’t see why they couldn’t do this. Just release him as a skin for one of the current Jasons. That way, it’s just using existing files. So no new content with having to “finish” a whole new Jason X model. I’d be totally happy with that. 

@mattshotcha Is there any legal reason this couldn’t be a solution? I’m sure everyone would be totally happy with this. Just to visually have Uber Jason walking around killing people. Since people are already able to do this by hacking. Isn’t it possible to just make him an alt skin for an existing Jason by using what’s already there and no new content? Maybe for part 7. Since he has the machete by default. So all the kills would be compatible. 

I would like Jason X as an alternative skin that can be used for any Jason.

Savini Jason could use the skin too. 

Weapon swapping is in the game. You can pick whatever weapon you want. 

That way everybody is happy no matter what Jason you enjoy playing as.

Don't lock the skin down to only 1 Jason.

Would use the stats, animations, sounds, music, weapon of the Jason or option you selected. Problem solved. The skin is already in game and in the virtual cabin. Already existing content.

If you can move ass cheeks around then you can do a simple existing skin add in. For example a 2nd tractor added in Pinehurst. Was never there before. See... boom..."new content" added in using existing stuff. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I would like Jason X as an alternative skin that can be used for any Jason.

Savini Jason could use the skin too. 

Weapon swapping is in the game. You can pick whatever weapon you want. 

That way everybody is happy no matter what Jason you enjoy playing as.

Don't lock the skin down to only 1 Jason.

Would use the stats, animations, sounds, music, weapon of the Jason or option you selected. Problem solved. The skin is already in game and in the virtual cabin. Already existing content.

If you can move ass cheeks around then you can do a simple existing skin add in. For example a 2nd tractor added in Pinehurst. Was never there before. See... boom..."new content" added in using existing stuff. 

Exactly. This would be a simple solution that isn’t new content, and makes everyone happy. There’s no reason not to do it. Hackers can do it with the existing files, so can GUN. I REALLY hope this happens. 

• Like 1

I actually heard "The person in question" talking in a lobby the other day.Caught the tale end of a convo.Something about he is one of 4 people who have Uber in the game.I think it's a total cracked version of the game. Was he pure speed hacking or lag switching?.