Sign in to follow this  

I had a thought I figured I'd share with the rest of camp. What if counselors were able to use the cots in the cabins for gettin' busy, but just like the Jarvis radio or phone call, it takes like 2 minutes to complete the animation. You'd make a lot of noise on the radar sort of like when you swim. If Jason catches you, you're both dead. If you complete the animation, each of you is rewarded, perhaps with a knife. Thoughts? Other ideas? Just for fun.  

Hahahaha that’d be a fun addition. Personally, I’d try to get down with a Tiffany in game. 😂

I also think counselors should be able to drink and smoke green. It could disorient them for a couple minutes and just be something to have some extra fun with. 

Sex+Alcohol+Weed makes perfect sense in a game like this

also rewarding them with a knife is pry too much of a reward. Maybe something like health spray 

Ha, @Fair Play it’s not the middle of the month but it always happens at some point, 🤣.

47 minutes ago, NightmareFuel said:

I had a thought I figured I'd share with the rest of camp. What if counselors were able to use the cots in the cabins for gettin' busy, but just like the Jarvis radio or phone call, it takes like 2 minutes to complete the animation. You'd make a lot of noise on the radar sort of like when you swim. If Jason catches you, you're both dead. If you complete the animation, each of you is rewarded, perhaps with a knife. Thoughts? Other ideas? Just for fun.  

It hilarious to think about but don’t think I want the kids who make up a big part of the player base asking me to bone. Hell I don’t even want to hear them boning each other. To many things that just would be creepy. 

I did suggest shared emotes that would need to be activated and then accepted, before they could be acted out. Just stupid stuff mostly things like hand holding, kissing, beer stand. Figured if it worked, eventually we could use it to do things like help an injured friend walk faster while limping or even ‘Weekend a Bernie’s’ their corpses into cars or chairs. Unfortunately the thread didn’t gain any traction and I’m sure has mostly been forgotten, it’s to bad because I always though it would promote teamwork. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ha, @Fair Play it’s not the middle of the month but it always happens at some point, 🤣.

It hilarious to think about but don’t think I want the kids who make up a big part of the player base asking me to bone. Hell I don’t even want to hear them boning each other. To many things that just would be creepy. 

I did suggest shared emotes that would need to be activated and then accepted, before they could be acted out. Just stupid stuff mostly things like hand holding, kissing, beer stand. Figured if it worked, eventually we could use it to do things like help an injured friend walk faster while limping or even ‘Weekend a Bernie’s’ their corpses into cars or chairs. Unfortunately the thread didn’t gain any traction and I’m sure has mostly been forgotten, it’s to bad because I always though it would promote teamwork. 

prob the closest thing we have to this

• Haha 1

Yeah that's never going to happen. Locking this.

• Haha 1