Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

The perfect balance for rage mode?

I feel like the new rage mode buff has about 50% of the player base that likes it and the other 50% hates it. This forum is more sided with the rage buff but on other social media platforms like twitter, there’s a lot of cry babies. I know we can never make everyone 100% happy, but what can we do to try and make both sides of the rage mode buff content? 

I think only the timer should determine when Jason hits rage. There’s a big problem with hits counting towards rage. Teamers can just hit jason while he stands in block and he can get rage almost instantly when the game begins. With that, Jason should just hit rage mode when there’s 10 minutes left on the clock. I also think Tommy J should be the only one exclusive to stunning a raged Jason until 5 minutes are left so he can play his hero role effectively. Maybe bringing back fireworks and flares to stun a raged Jason could come back as well. 

I think this change would make more players happier overall and I think both sides would be content with it. I don’t think it’s too extreme of a change at all and would do the game a lot of good. 

With this slight nerf to Jason for the love of god bring back quick block and buff mask HP. To balance it out

also maybe a final girl could be able to stun a raged Jason to?

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I like the rage biff but its a bit steep. Rather than be immune to stuns make the stuns far less common. Maybe 50% less chance or something. Maybe less.

It would encourage more caution with Jason than him now being invincible to melee, while give a possible break for the counselor.  I'd think I would have to play a few games of that to see how I feel about it.

14 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I like the rage biff but its a bit steep. Rather than be immune to stuns make the stuns far less common. Maybe 50% less chance or something. Maybe less.

That’s a interesting idea. I think I’d rather stuns just be exclusive to Tommy J and final girl. Tommy bc he’s a hero and final girl should have it as a reward for being the last one alive and if there’s a lot of time left on the clock it’ll really help her. Then when 5 min left Jason is invincible to all melee attacks from tommy and final girl

3 Easy Steps

1. Reduce melee weapon spawns

2. Allow melee weapons to stun Jason in rage mode

3. However melee weapons break after one swing every single time, regardless of the perks, etc

You still keep the stun values as well, so if you plan on playing a long, drawn out hopathon with pots and pans with no wrenches and bats around, good luck with that.

38 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

3 Easy Steps

1. Reduce melee weapon spawns

2. Allow melee weapons to stun Jason in rage mode

3. However melee weapons break after one swing every single time, regardless of the perks, etc

You still keep the stun values as well, so if you plan on playing a long, drawn out hopathon with pots and pans with no wrenches and bats around, good luck with that.

If weapons broke in one hit then we'd need the same amount or more weapons to balance it. I'd rather just change the stun values than changing weapon spawns yet again.