Sign in to follow this  
WARRIC

Friday The 13th Slasher edtion

I was a backer of the game and have the savina jason etc and all the Dlc. I want to buy the disc based Slasher version. If i install the slasher version on my PS4 over the Digital version will it Delete my Savina jason with a fresh install?

55 minutes ago, WARRIC said:

I was a backer of the game and have the savina jason etc and all the Dlc. I want to buy the disc based Slasher version. If i install the slasher version on my PS4 over the Digital version will it Delete my Savina jason with a fresh install?

It shouldn’t DLC is tied to your account not the game.

I have the the digital copy and Physical copies and Savini Jason is unlocked on both.

You was right but i was on 71% trophys after i installed the disc based version it deleted 60% of my trophys off my account i wished i never bought the disc based version now.i should kept to the digital version. all that hard work gone.

1 hour ago, WARRIC said:

You was right but i was on 71% trophys after i installed the disc based version it deleted 60% of my trophys off my account i wished i never bought the disc based version now.i should kept to the digital version. all that hard work gone.

Report the loss of trophies to Jason kills bugs.com they may be able to help.

@mattshotcha

anything the member can do other than report and continue to grind away at those trophies again?

you could also try reinstalling the digital and see if your trophies are back they should be tied to your account.

For this, I would 100% recommend contacting thru the site, JasonKillsBugs.com

I don't know what they'll be able to do, if anything, but that's your best bet.