Sign in to follow this  
hab007GE

Greetings From Camp Xbox

Honestly not really sure what to say, lol.  Long time player that just signed up on here, am a counselor main that takes the fight to teamers & suffer by myself sometimes in quick play, since a lot of my friends don't play as much.

Welcome to camp. Your intro is fine, it lets us know what system you play on, sorry I’m on PS4 and can’t join you. 

I'm playing @ 4 or 5 eastern today. SamuraiZen1980 Xbox. Find me if you want to get a TON of Jason KILLS. I have same gt on PS4 pro but hate that controller lol! Bloodborne was fun while it lasted.

Welcome to the forums!

And hey, don't worry about what to say, just thanks for coming along here to say it and getting a proper hello from some people.
Always good to have dedicated counselor mains as well! I much prefer that myself.

Please check out the Rules & Regs forum here for general guidelines about using this place. If you'd like to find some new players from here, I'd firstly suggest the general Gamertag thread as there are loads of tags fro members in there and feel free to post your own. After that, you could try looking in the Player-Run Challenges forum for any players/groups and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General forum too, they're a good bunch. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/