Sign in to follow this  
SonofOdin6039

Who would you rescue?

Just for fun...if you could pop into any of the Friday the 13rd movies long enough to shoot Jason with a shotgun and stun him long enough to rescue that one character you didn't want to see get killed, who would it be?  I will say for me it would be Vera from Part 3, since Chris actually survived that one.  No wrong answers, just let your imagination run free for a while.  Cheers, and game on, my friends

If I was to rescue some of Jason's potential victims, I'd find a way to save as many as possible, and likely make myself a target to distract him, while keeping my eyes on him so he wouldn't go back for them. I would hope that before he ran his machete through me, someone would hit him with a car and we'd run off and join the rest of the group in a pickup before he recovered.

On 7/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, SonofOdin6039 said:

That was well thought out 

That's the kind of person I am.

7 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

The world needs more people like you to survive

If only cloning was permitted... 😎

I would rescue Adrienne from Jason X

Adrienne would be working on Jason in the Lab on the Grendel and when Jason attacks her I would would go in and stun Jason long enough for her to escape. I would then try to warn the others that Jason is loose. 

I would get help from Rowan and Tsunaron since they were the only smart ones on the ship. 

• Like 1

She was about the only real cutie on the Grendel, so yeah, that's an excellent answer. And warning the entire crew early would give the troops and the crew time to form a decent plan. Good answer 

49 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

She was about the only real cutie on the Grendel, so yeah, that's an excellent answer. And warning the entire crew early would give the troops and the crew time to form a decent plan. Good answer 

Jason took out entire squad and was pretty unstoppable. Agree with careful planning early everyone can make it out alive.

What would the chances of survival be though if it was just me and Adrienne?  With the the Grendel falling apart and Jason looming large... 

2 hours ago, Dragonborn said:

Jason took out entire squad and was pretty unstoppable. Agree with careful planning early everyone can make it out alive.

What would the chances of survival be though if it was just me and Adrienne?  With the the Grendel falling apart and Jason looming large... 

Well, you wouldn't have the dingbat wrecking the shuttle and it's a large ship. So I'd say pretty good