Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Normal grab kills glitching getting worse?

I had it happen numerous times last night and it's getting annoying.I don't want to resort to slash only but it's giving me no choice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I had it happen numerous times last night and it's getting annoying.I don't want to resort to slash only but it's giving me no choice.

It had t happened to me yet but I remember before the whole environmental bomb, that happened to me maybe 4 times, the Original dead alive glitch when it would be caused by normal kills.

This IS a problem. Though the group I play with mostly respect rhe kill; "you earned it, I won't run". In qp, things get tricky... my personal best killscore is 32/8. Including two players that I had to drown 10-12 times each. All the others I had to chase down and kill twice. The funniest thing was that while I was drowning these fkrs, one escaped with the car! So, I killed 32 out of 8, and 1 escaped.... Strrange... :D

• Haha 1

I notice grab kills tend to glitch if you’re on even a slight incline when executing them. I don’t tend to see it glitch elsewhere on flat surfaces. Not as much anyways.

TimDuke 01 aka "Animalize"  who ruins the game by leaving when he's not Jason since 2017 ... You have been ban for SC, well done. 🤭

11 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

This IS a problem. Though the group I play with mostly respect rhe kill; "you earned it, I won't run". In qp, things get tricky... my personal best killscore is 32/8. Including two players that I had to drown 10-12 times each. All the others I had to chase down and kill twice. The funniest thing was that while I was drowning these fkrs, one escaped with the car! So, I killed 32 out of 8, and 1 escaped.... Strrange... :D

I love the math in this game.

10 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

I notice grab kills tend to glitch if you’re on even a slight incline when executing them. I don’t tend to see it glitch elsewhere on flat surfaces. Not as much anyways.

That's an interesting observation. It may help to narrow down the problem. Thanks for sharing.

7 hours ago, Mayday said:

TimDuke 01 aka "Animalize"  who ruins the game by leaving when he's not Jason since 2017 ... You have been ban for SC, well done. 🤭

What is "SC" if I may ask?

Do what I did , set your preference to counselor, make sure you fix a car and run people over.... problem solved, everyone you hit dies.

Yes my original account was banned BUT I have explained that I family  shared and they used something I was unaware of and as a result my account got banned too and have no idea what SC means.My ban clearly says due to family sharing. So what if I leave if I'm not Jason? How is it "ruining" the game? I'll admit I hate playing counselor. SUE ME.  OK I could stay in a match and do absolutely nothing or hide the entire match.Would that make you happy? Or do far worse things like do exploits, run people over  with the car like NytmereZ does. take the fuse ,keys or other objects up on  the roof or in Jason's shack.I could probably think of other things.You really want a player like that in your match? That would be more ruining the game would it not? Be careful of what you wish for you just MAY get it. On top of that you just named and shamed me which is a violation of forums rules so you like to ignore  rules. 

I apologize for flying off the handle a bit and I probably lost a lot of peoples respect by admitting that yes I tend to be a Jason "main". I'm not the only person who does it I'm sure. Do I care?No comment. I try and follow the rules on here and if I break a rule  it's not intentional. That person intentionally broke a forum rule by dragging my name through the mud and went through a lot of trouble to find out my new Steam name which I'd like to know how they did that since I keep my profile on private .I could have played dumb on that. If you go through all that trouble to embarrass someone on a forum and break a rule doing so, you take playing this game WAY too serious. I hope the moderator/s at least slap that person on the wrist for naming and shaming. My explanation of my ban is  true whether you believe it or not.