Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Quick List of things You won’t be getting,And why (hard to swallow info) .

Savini, Counselour clothing packs, are all KICKSTARTER BENEFITS, meaning you weren’t here in 2015-2016 and you didn’t donate enough money on kickstarts et to get the game going, then you don’t have these, and you won’t get these. That is final.

Xbox and PS4 physical copy Clothing, again this was just for the physical copy releases of the game on Console, so unless you own such, you won’t have them. That is final.

Jason X, he was never released fully, and he has been cancelled I definetly due to legal restraints, so you won’t have him ever, and nobody currently does. This is final.

So everyone please stop spamming in all caps with 8 exclamation points about why you want these things to be released, because they are (atleast most) released, you just don’t own them for specific reasons. And I’m sorry to say it but spamming the forums and twitter accounts won’t get them.these things will not become public release and they haven’t for years. So please stop being a child, and grow out of your savini phase, your kickstarter late phase or your “I want my promised content” phase and please grow up and enjoy the game. Because your behavior like this is toxic for the community.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you so much for confirming what Gun Media has stated a thousand times over. It is appreciated.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I have a bunny costume and part 6; Fuck your exclusive clothing and Savini.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Savini, Counselour clothing packs, are all KICKSTARTER BENEFITS, meaning you weren’t here in 2015-2016 and you didn’t donate enough money on kickstarts et to get the game going, then you don’t have these, and you won’t get these. That is final.

eBay says you can have anything you want. 

It’s a shame nothing has been done to the people selling savini & making thousands of dollars off of something they didn’t even make.

Savini is no longer savini, it’s now eBay Jason.

59 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

eBay says you can have anything you want. 

It’s a shame nothing has been done to the people selling savini & making thousands of dollars off of something they didn’t even make.

Savini is no longer savini, it’s now eBay Jason.

Sad but true...

Question is, why is gun not looking into the players buying savini off of eBay and punishing them for it??? I see low level fake savini Jason’s all the time in lobby’s. It never improves their Jason gameplay anyway 🤣 but isn’t there some sort of tracking they can use to track the fake savinis? Maybe those Jason’s should just get punishment in lobby’s for now

fact is, I feel like no one gets punished for anything in this game. And all the exploiting I see happening in this game is ridiculous. Watched gameplayingguru on twitch tonight and that dude uses every damn exploit in the book. There are Cheaters, exploiters, fake savini Jason’s, glitchers, teamers that all haunt this game and nothing is being done about it...... pretty sad

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I needed that, but it also makes me think how much I love killing bunnies with Savini. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I needed that, but it also makes me think how much I love killing bunnies with Savini. 

Ur evil man. I always feel so bad killing a bunny Deborah or just Deborah in general. Deb is a poor little innocent girl 🙁

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Ur evil man. I always feel so bad killing a bunny Deborah or just Deborah in general. Deb is a poor little innocent girl 🙁

“I need to give all those lucky rabbit feet to Mother.” 

Besides if I left her alive she’d fix something and vamoose. 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Question is, why is gun not looking into the players buying savini off of eBay and punishing them for it??? I see low level fake savini Jason’s all the time in lobby’s. It never improves their Jason gameplay anyway 🤣 but isn’t there some sort of tracking they can use to track the fake savinis? Maybe those Jason’s should just get punishment in lobby’s for now

fact is, I feel like no one gets punished for anything in this game. And all the exploiting I see happening in this game is ridiculous. Watched gameplayingguru on twitch tonight and that dude uses every damn exploit in the book. There are Cheaters, exploiters, fake savini Jason’s, glitchers, teamers that all haunt this game and nothing is being done about it...... pretty sad

People get punished for teaming by getting run over by fellow counselors. That's the best you can hope for.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

We all get punished every time we play 😭

Not every time, but quite often.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It sounds like a hunting trip is in the works.

There aren't any innocents in Camp Crystal Lake. Mother said so...

• Haha 1

Until she repairs EVERYTHING, then grabs the sweater with Tommy.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Unless she’s stopped first by Jason. But it’s very rare I see a deb grab the sweater and when she does I laugh lol

Ahh, the joys of being a real backer :) I've seen my share of illegitimate Savini Jasons too, but I'm happy knowing these 2 things: first, if anything does happen and those who did get him illegitimately have him revoked, I'm content knowing that I bought a real one so I've always got him. Secondly, I've got an achievement and screenshot to prove that I've been here since day 1 with SJ, so if any daft kids claim I bought him on eBay, I just tell them to look at my first F13 unlocked achievement date (day 1 of release) and the screen shot of SJ I took on that same day.

Hint: real backers from day 1 on Xbox know that SJ used to have the 'can run' stat and he looked different when selecting him. Ebayers likely wont.

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I dunno, Man. She's trying pretty hard to get her some Buggzy sausage in one of the single player challenges.

31 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Ahh, the joys of being a real backer :) I've seen my share of illegitimate Savini Jasons too, but I'm happy knowing these 2 things: first, if anything does happen and those who did get him illegitimately have him revoked, I'm content knowing that I bought a real one so I've always got him. Secondly, I've got an achievement and screenshot to prove that I've been here since day 1 with SJ, so if any daft kids claim I bought him on eBay, I just tell them to look at my first F13 unlocked achievement date (day 1 of release) and the screen shot of SJ I took on that same day.

Hint: real backers from day 1 on Xbox know that SJ used to have the 'can run' stat and he looked different when selecting him. Ebayers likely wont.

As much as we would appreciate it, the more time that goes by, the less likely the Savini Jason debacle will ever get fixed.

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Hey, Battle bunny Deborah can never be beat, and as far as I’m concerned, that bunny costume will one day make a Jason bow down to her knees lol

Not to mention was it last weeks?, Microsoft fuck up. Xbox player were able to get the Kickstarter clothing pack for get this, FREE. Not even accidental dlc, this time it was legit just fucking free and it pains me to think about how many times they’ve “accidentally fucked up” with the content we were promised would be exclusive. I paid for it because I knew it would be something different and special, to say “hey. I’m a backer of this game, I helped support it” not “hey. I may or may not be looking into eBay for stolen codes”

(Not to say codes were stolen but we all know of the savini codes incident) 

i wished they’d find a way to handle this better :(

atleast ive seen a huge huge drop in hackers, but the teaming and cheating especially with 3000 new babies playing, is gettin a little out of control.

7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Unless she’s stopped first by Jason. But it’s very rare I see a deb grab the sweater and when she does I laugh lol

6 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Hey, Battle bunny Deborah can never be beat, and as far as I’m concerned, that bunny costume will one day make a Jason bow down to her knees lol

Maybe, but it will probably be Roy and not count anyway. 😝 

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Oh I agree, the bunnies a legit threat to my life. Just cause she’s adorable doesn’t mean she’s not potentially the biggest head ache at camp. I’m never worried a Vanessa will fix anything and leave without me knowing.

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Not like it doesn’t happen I’m just saying it’s rare. I see more Tiffany’s, Vanessa’s, Fox, etc just bc they are much better sg’s

23 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Not like it doesn’t happen I’m just saying it’s rare. I see more Tiffany’s, Vanessa’s, Fox, etc just bc they are much better sg’s

Generally, I won't go for it if playing as Bunny Girl. Even with Marathon, she's just not a good choice for it, especially if it's a running Jason.