Sign in to follow this  
Blindingfozzy

Make Savani Jason available in a patch update

Please make Savani Jason available to those who got the game well after launch. Savani Jason is so awesome looking and I know when I say that a ton of fans including me and my friends want Savani Jason available so we can play as him. Please make him available in a patch update or something. 

• Like 1

Savini Jason was a backer exclusive, ie. a reward for people who made the game possible in the first pace.

1 hour ago, Survival said:

Savini Jason was a backer exclusive, ie. a reward for people who made the game possible in the first pace.

I think the only way that would be possible is as paid DLC, this then doesnt punish the backers that made it possible, however i dont see this happening as it would probably be considered new content despite existing already.

• Like 1

NOT going to happen even though I'm one of the few old school buyers of the game (not a backer unfortunately) who think he should be put up for sale as a DLC at this point in the games life with NO future content ever coming. Especially since he was "accidentally" released for free for a very short period of time and some of those people still have him.So in my eyes that no longer makes him "exclusive" whether it was accidental or not.  I'll never win that argument though it's a lost cause. It would draw even more money to keep the servers up and more players to the player base.Although I've read through a source the servers are contractually suppose to remain up until 2025.How true that is I don't know.

16 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

NOT going to happen even though I'm one of the few old school buyers of the game (not a backer unfortunately) who think he should be put up for sale as a DLC at this point in the games life with NO future content ever coming. Especially since he was "accidentally" released for free for a very short period of time and some of those people still have him.So in my eyes that no longer makes him "exclusive" whether it was accidental or not.  I'll never win that argument though it's a lost cause. It would draw even more money to keep the servers up and more players to the player base.Although I've read through a source the servers are contractually suppose to remain up until 2025.How true that is I don't know.

well if they stay up that long ill definitely get my £3.99's worth out of the game.

As someone who paid 65 dollars for savini while this game was on Kickstarter, I’m already pissed at how easy it is to hack him and the Kickstarter outfits in. Making him available would be hell, and I’m pretty sure they’d get sued actually... 

also though it it may seem like it, I highly doubt giving people savini would “save the game”.

everyone goes through a phase of wanting him really badly, but trust me after a while you stop caring and realize he’s not as cool as you think.

3 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

As someone who paid 65 dollars for savini while this game was on Kickstarter, I’m already pissed at how easy it is to hack him and the Kickstarter outfits in. Making him available would be hell, and I’m pretty sure they’d get sued actually... 

also though it it may seem like it, I highly doubt giving people savini would “save the game”.

everyone goes through a phase of wanting him really badly, but trust me after a while you stop caring and realize he’s not as cool as you think.

You paid $65 just for Savani?

Savini isn’t even exclusive. I see low level savinis all the time. And it never helps their gameplay be any better. Actually probably makes them worse since noobs aren’t used to shifting yet and the + shift is kind of hard to control.

7 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

You paid $65 just for Savani?

Savini was SUPPOSED to be Kickstarter only. He was a Kickstarter benefit for helping make the game and help donate money to get it where it is today. But players hacked him in, and it’s extremely unfair and frustrating for players like me who payed for him, along with the other hacked in things. 

3 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Savini was SUPPOSED to be Kickstarter only. He was a Kickstarter benefit for helping make the game and help donate money to get it where it is today. But players hacked him in, and it’s extremely unfair and frustrating for players like me who payed for him, along with the other hacked in things. 

I just didn't realize he was that much during kickstarter. Yeah I'd be pissed too.

In before this thread gets locked.

20 hours ago, Blindingfozzy said:

Please make Savani Jason available to those who got the game well after launch. Savani Jason is so awesome looking and I know when I say that a ton of fans including me and my friends want Savani Jason available so we can play as him. Please make him available in a patch update or something. 

Welcome to the forum.

Savini was a backer incentive. Read around on the forum and see what the response was the last fifty times this was brought up.

19 hours ago, Sirtricky said:

I think the only way that would be possible is as paid DLC, this then doesnt punish the backers that made it possible, however i dont see this happening as it would probably be considered new content despite existing already.

It wouldn't punish the backers, but it would be like throwing a glass of hot liquid in our collective faces.

17 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I don't recall Savini Jason being released for free. I remember reading he was for sale for a couple of hours by mistake.

Could you PM me a link to that information about the servers? I'd like to read it for myself.

15 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Giving the people anything, from Savini to new clothing to Jason X, would not "save the game".

9 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Savini isn’t even exclusive. I see low level savinis all the time. And it never helps their gameplay be any better. Actually probably makes them worse since noobs aren’t used to shifting yet and the + shift is kind of hard to control.

A low level Savini does not prove anything. There are low level players who may not play the game much that could have legitimate access to Savini Jason.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It wouldn't punish the A low level Savini does not prove anything. There are low level players who may not play the game much that could have legitimate access to Savini Jason.

More often then not low level savini Jason’s are a eBay savini. Not because they’re a legit backer. How do I know? Most of them admit to it. 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

More often then not low level savini Jason’s are a eBay savini. Not because they’re a legit backer. How do I know? Most of them admit to it. 

Some people seem to have no shame. People who bought Savini on eBay are right up there with people who glitch on rooftops, or team with Jason.

It looks like you quoted me without erasing all the text you were trying to exclude.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Some people seem to have no shame. People who bought Savini on eBay are right up there with people who glitch on rooftops, or team with Jason.

It looks like you quoted me without erasing all the text you were trying to exclude.

Yes that seems to be in the right category for eBay savini Jason’s 

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I was gonna say when I contacted support about EBAY STILLLL BEING FILLED with Savini and all this stuff, they seemed more intent on explaining what the things were to me rather than saying they were gonna work to take them off eBay -_-

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I am throwing people others over for no reason in that group as well.

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I don't recall Savini Jason being released for free. I remember reading he was for sale for a couple of hours by mistake.

Could you PM me a link to that information about the servers? I'd like to read it for myself.

For sale or free which ever it was regardless he's not exclusive in my opinion once that "accident" happened. I don't care how the backers want to spin it. As far as the server info it was not that reliable of a souce.He was on the Facebook F13 page claiming he had somebody in the "know".  @SteadyGosling  you are kind of talking out both sides  of your mouth,you don't want Joe Schmoe to get him but then say he's not all that great so what is the big deal? The only means to get him will likely get you banned now anyway.I think that is why my stepson got banned and in turn my account got banned because I'm responsible for anyone I allow family share. 

As stated above Savini Jason is a backer exclusive and as it has been said in the past, Savini Jason will not be made available again.