I bet it allowed the sweater some kind of protection...maybe use it twice or something.

Too OP in the current game's state.

4 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

It was originally supposed to be the one for psychic. 

Glad to hear this. Every time I saw it scroll by, I was thinking there was a perk I had yet to even see, but assumed it wasn’t that great since nobody ever talked about it

6 minutes ago, Wellhiya said:

Glad to hear this. Every time I saw it scroll by, I was thinking there was a perk I had yet to even see, but assumed it wasn’t that great since nobody ever talked about it

There's at least a couple of those old icons that got left in that went unused. There's a knife one that was supposed to be for man at arms.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:08 AM, thrawn3054 said:

It was originally supposed to be the one for psychic. 

Lol is that supposed to be a crystal ball or something? That's a horrible picture.

• Haha 2

I thought it was the redneck-perk:  "back to the kitchen b****, the dishes won't was themselves!" 

• Haha 3

It’s the old Psychic icon. If we ever get back to the perk rework, I think it could be used for something like Clairvoyance.  Maybe let you know which drawers have something in them, or even just display the icon of the item above any drawer you’ve already searched but not emptied. 

15 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol is that supposed to be a crystal ball or something? That's a horrible picture.

I didn't make the picture. Just saying what the original idea was.

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s the old Psychic icon. If we ever get back to the perk rework, I think it could be used for something like Clairvoyance.  Maybe let you know which drawers have something in them, or even just display the icon of the item above any drawer you’ve already searched but not emptied. 

That sounds pretty useless. 

6 minutes ago, Bonker2468 said:

It’s still pretty useless. I have two legendaries, one is psychic. It increases the voip distance so people can hear me father away. The problem is so can Jason... you also start with a radio?!?

I might use a perk that lets me loot more effectively.

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s still pretty useless. I have two legendaries, one is psychic. It increases the voip distance so people can hear me father away. The problem is so can Jason... you also start with a radio?!?

I might use a perk that lets me loot more effectively.

Mute the Jason. Problem solved.

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Mute the Jason. Problem solved.

How exactly is that going to help? It only increases the broadcast range, so people can hear me but I can’t hear them. I mean really it doesn’t matter because I’m probably never going to run it anyway. I’m content with my epics and just not rolling the half a million CP I have saved up. We’ll get a revamp eventually.

Looks like you do a huge line of coke and get double run stam speed for the nite. But that's me. :) 

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

How exactly is that going to help? It only increases the broadcast range, so people can hear me but I can’t hear them. I mean really it doesn’t matter because I’m probably never going to run it anyway. I’m content with my epics and just not rolling the half a million CP I have saved up. We’ll get a revamp eventually.

Hmmm? If you mute Jason, he won't be able to hear you from farther away. I agree it's a worthless perk. There's a lot of worthless perks. We'll see if the perk rework changes any of that. If they ever get around to it.

18 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Hmmm? If you mute Jason, he won't be able to hear you from farther away. I agree it's a worthless perk. There's a lot of worthless perks. We'll see if the perk rework changes any of that. If they ever get around to it.

Wait...? When you mute people they can’t hear you either? Are you sure? I always thought they could still hear me after I muted them, just I couldn’t hear them. I never even considered that it might eliminate both. 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Wait...? When you mute people they can’t hear you either? Are you sure? I always thought they could still hear me after I muted them, just I couldn’t hear them. I never even considered that it might eliminate both. 

💯 sure. You can't hear them. They can't hear you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Still a useless perk, but thanks for the info. 

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It would make things easier for speed looters.

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

Usefulness is subjective. Someone would find it helpful, even if others don't.

12 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I was not aware that muting worked like that. I'll be muting Jason from now on.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

was not aware that muting worked like that. I'll be muting Jason from now on.

A detailed instruction manual would have done wonders for the game. It is still possible for a muted player to hear you through someone else's mic though so it's not fool proof. But it's a solid strategy for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

A detailed instruction manual would have done wonders for the game. It is still possible for a muted player to hear you through someone else's mic though so it's not fool proof. But it's a solid strategy for sure. 

It sounds like you might be the one to write that manual. It would make an awesome Youtube tutorial.

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It sounds like you might be the one to write that manual. It would make an awesome Youtube tutorial.

That would be interesting. Although I'm not sure I'm the best candidate for that. My instructions would slip into the grey area and include some things that can't be talked about in here.

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

That would be interesting. Although I'm not sure I'm the best candidate for that. My instructions would slip into the grey area and include some things that can't be talked about in here.

That's why you get an editor. 😎