Kev In

Friday the 13th Game Developper Mode

Hello, I'm doing this because I can not stand it anymore. This game goes in peanut!

I play Jason, the last survivor, monstrous ... When he hit with a weapon in the air, he teleported 2 meters away

Fortunately, I managed to catch it, but frankly ... It's the drop of water, it came out in 1 second of Jason

I managed to kill him by chance ... Left click ...

The next part is Jason ..... My god .... Infinite displacement, infinite tp, infinite knife, aimbot ... Stop, do something, all Russians with the developer version of the game

Sorry for my bad english...

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

If only the devs did something about cheaters...

If only it was that easy.

Just poking fun, no offence meant.

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If only it was that easy.

Just poking fun, no offence meant.

Yes. I know you’re just having fun lol

but this game is the only game I’ve came across cheaters this often. You rarely see cheaters and people exploiting a lot less in other games. 

23 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

but this game is the only game I’ve came across cheaters this often. You rarely see cheaters and people exploiting a lot less in other games. 

I take it, then, that you don't play any battle royales like PUBG or Apex, or any open world survival games like Fallout 76 or RUST. Games like those are little more than playgrounds for hackers / griefers. Aimbots, Wallhacks, ESP; there's an industry marketing cheats for those types of games. In addition to in-game cheats, such as teaming / team killing, etc. 

I've even seen some cheat programs advertised for this game. But mostly it's just been glitchers using exploits or teamers just out to grief and ruin everyone else's good time. Packanack roof. Higgins Hidden Room and/or Bridge. Parking cars in front of doors / the barn / outhouses. Setting bear traps under windows. Running people down with cars. 

I have to give the development team credit for at least trying. Putting barriers to stop the car issue. Trying to patch out map glitches. But it's kind of like trying to keep water in a sieve. 

Bottom line: I don't really blame the game; I blame people. They are why we can't have nice things. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

I take it, then, that you don't play any battle royales like PUBG or Apex, or any open world survival games like Fallout 76 or RUST. Games like those are little more than playgrounds for hackers / griefers. Aimbots, Wallhacks, ESP; there's an industry marketing cheats for those types of games. In addition to in-game cheats, such as teaming / team killing, etc. 

I've even seen some cheat programs advertised for this game. But mostly it's just been glitchers using exploits or teamers just out to grief and ruin everyone else's good time. Packanack roof. Higgins Hidden Room and/or Bridge. Parking cars in front of doors / the barn / outhouses. Setting bear traps under windows. Running people down with cars. 

I have to give the development team credit for at least trying. Putting barriers to stop the car issue. Trying to patch out map glitches. But it's kind of like trying to keep water in a sieve. 

Bottom line: I don't really blame the game; I blame people. They are why we can't have nice things. 

No I’ve never been into battle royals games. I’ve played games like forza, mortal combat, injustice, call of duty, rocket league, gta, nfs, etc all on Xbox one and never ran into anyone cheating. 

I blame the people to. But when no corrective action gets taken on players they will continue to cheat. Players know the devs don’t do anything about cheaters so people will take advantage of it. That’s the reason why you see people cheating in this game all the time. 

Personally I think the devs should hand out suspensions for exploiters, glitchers, and teamers and to give them a 3 strike rule. 1st strike they get suspended for 3 days, 2nd strike they get suspended for 1 week, 3rd strike they get suspended for 2 weeks, then if they cheat again after the 3rd strike they’re banned. And all hackers get banned permanently with no suspensions. 

Us as players basically have to be the ones to deal with these cheating players and to either avoid them or to try to give them hell in their games and make em rage quit. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Bottom line: I don't really blame the game; I blame people. They are why we can't have nice things

This so much.

35 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Online games come with it, as a side note it’s why I went with a console, just less grief in general. Of course I miss out on betas and mods.

I’m sure it will get better in the next couple of years, as video games now have a financial stake in fixing it. 

I've never been a PC player, but I've always been intrigued.

Stuff like this is what makes me really shy away from it though.  

I do get a good laugh when people use google translate.

"This game goes in peanut! All Russians with the developer version of the game."

Roughly translated

"This cheating is nuts and getting out of control on pc.

Russian players I encounter online often inject dll files into the game to gain an unfair advantage.

Please ban this hive of villainous scum!"

Once upon a time in galaxy far away... there was a great disturbance in the force as if hundreds or maybe a handful of players cried out and were suddenly silenced and banned all at once.

Then that ban was lifted and the dark side returned stronger than ever.

Many believe that one day balance will return to the force *cough* game.

With nothing but the word soon being their only hope.

• Like 1

I’m like 90% sure that the dll files stopped working about a month ago, and that easy anti cheat finally started working 2 years to late lol. Not sure about any other hacks, but with the games files being online now, and EAC working better, I personally haven’t actually seen any hackers in a while, O_O