This is an idea I was thinking about and I do not know how much the community would like, since most of the players like the change that was made to Jason with his new way of rage, but it is an idea that I would like share. And I do not lose anything by doing it:
My idea is this and it's a possibility to stun Jason in rage  mode, my idea is that if there's only one player left and that player is a female counselor, if he has the sweater, he can stun Jason. I would play with the term Final Girl, the nickname that is given to a female character who managed to survive a killer in a horror movie, in my opinion, I would like because while I play I feel in a movie on Friday the 13th. I invite you to leave your opinion

I’ve said this before that I do think the final girl should be able to stun Jason. Also tommy to

Well no matter what the sweater can stun jason if he has rage.... this is already in the game. But i do agree with DontZzz34 that the final person in the game should get some sort of final girl boost