3 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

All you do is suck up to gun, you would be fine with them killing puppies... it’s as  pathetic as their patches

I am not sure how pointing out facts is "sucking up to Gun". It would seem some people can't handle the truth.

If you are gonna ride around and run people down, that's on you. Most seasoned players know what to watch out for, and avoid players doing pointless stuff like that. All your actions are doing is potentially running off new players that might find genuine enjoyment in the game for the right reasons.

20 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Hopefully one day they'll get their shit together and get rid of you teamkilling little trolls. Probably not, but it'd be nice if they did.

We can only hope this happens one day. If it does, I'm buying a round for everybody.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FairPlay... you don’t point out facts you make excuses ....... big difference, also me running over people is not team killing, I only work with myself and succeed in killing more people than Jason in most rounds, Gun asked for this by making the cars preform like off-road trucks, without ever running out of gas,  it just exploits how weak they have made Jason, I decided that nobody gets to dance at the exits and troll Jason , I also have been screwing up kills for Jason kill squads.

8 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

FairPlay... you don’t point out facts you make excuses ....... big difference, also me running over people is not team killing, I only work with myself and succeed in killing more people than Jason in most rounds, Gun asked for this by making the cars preform like off-road trucks, without ever running out of gas,  it just exploits how weak they have made Jason, I decided that nobody gets to dance at the exits and troll Jason , I also have been screwing up kills for Jason kill squads.

You're right, it's not team killing. It's more like trolling.

You've openly admitted to killing fellow counselors for no reason other than your own amusement. I feel sorry for anyone who has the displeasure of ending up in a match with you.

The cars having continuous gas has absolutely nothing to do with the "weakness" of Jason. You're just making excuses to justify killing counselors.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 3:18 PM, NytmereZ said:

You sound like some bitter old woman that gets pissy at people because you don't enjoy life anymore and don't want anyone else to either. If you are running over other counselors intentionally then yes, you are teamkilling whether you want to admit it or not. Hiding behind ridiculously petty excuses like "Well, they're not on my team, I work alone" is just dodging the issue. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You sound like some bitter old woman that gets pissy at people because you don't enjoy life anymore and don't want anyone else to either. If you are running over other counselors intentionally then yes, you are teamkilling whether you want to admit it or not. Hiding behind ridiculously petty excuses like "Well, they're not on my team, I work alone" is just dodging the issue. 

I’m not making excuses,  I love running people over with the car, it’s not against the rules, it’s not glitching, exploiting , or cheating, it’s part of the game, and enjoy it very much.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:48 PM, Fair Play said:

You're right, it's not team killing. It's more like trolling.

You've openly admitted to killing fellow counselors for no reason other than your own amusement. I feel sorry for anyone who has the displeasure of ending up in a match with you.

The cars having continuous gas has absolutely nothing to do with the "weakness" of Jason. You're just making excuses to justify killing counselors.

Yes, I openly admit that I enjoy running people over, especially in the state this game is in.

18 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

Yes, I openly admit that I enjoy running people over, especially in the state this game is in.

How about just playing the game without being a douchebag to the other players? Some of us still enjoy playing the game despite all the glitches and bugs and don't deserve to be run over intentionally by some butt-hurt team-killer just because he's not happy with the state of the game. There are more people playing than just you, stop being so selfish. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

How about just playing the game without being a douchebag to the other players? Some of us still enjoy playing the game despite all the glitches and bugs and don't deserve to be run over intentionally by some butt-hurt team-killer just because he's not happy with the state of the game. There are more people playing than just you, stop being so selfish. 

Another option would be for the player to find like minded players and run each other over in a private match.

My crew all moved over to DBD for good.  Just can't rely on GUN to get this game fixed.  I'll always cherish how much fun I've had with this game but I just can't rely on this game for fun anymore.

Since the May patch things went from bad to worse. For me every environmental kill except for the tree stump glitches 100% of the time, grab kills glitch about 40% of the time.

The roof exploiting is even more out of control than it was before.

Jason Snitchers, item's glitching and bugging out.

etc...

There are other issues but they aren't considered high priority, as it is getting close to 2 months since the may patch we can only hope that the next patch doesn't take too much longer and that it actually fixes things instead of breaking them further.

2 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Since the May patch things went from bad to worse. For me every environmental kill except for the tree stump glitches 100% of the time, grab kills glitch about 40% of the time.

The roof exploiting is even more out of control than it was before.

Jason Snitchers, item's glitching and bugging out.

etc...

There are other issues but they aren't considered high priority, as it is getting close to 2 months since the may patch we can only hope that the next patch doesn't take too much longer and that it actually fixes things instead of breaking them further.

Grab kills rarely ever glitch for me maybe like once it has that’s all. I think your claim of 40% seems way too high for regular grab kills glitching. I’ve also rarely ever spectated regular grab kills glitching for anyone else to. Environmental kills are the main issues for not working from what I’ve seen about 90% of the time they don’t work

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Grab kills rarely ever glitch for me maybe like once it has that’s all. I think your claim of 40% seems way too high for regular grab kills glitching. 

The % i gave for the grab kills glitching is just based on what i have played since the may patch. I can't speak for others and how they have worked for them, this is just my experience

I've started playing a fun little side-game I call "Operation Counter-Troll" anytime I'm a counselor on the Packanack maps (if I know it's going to be Packanack, I'll switch from Bunny Girl to Tiffany). As soon as the game starts, the first thing I do is grab the trap that almost always spawns beside the staircase in the lodge, run it somewhere out in the woods, drop it, then run back to the lodge, and repeat with every trap I can find. I don't really bother with this if it's a lobby full of severely low-leveled counselors because (in my experience, yours may differ) roof-glitchers are usually mid to high-level. 

If they still manage to get up there, I drop Jason a PM alerting him to the fact that people are on the roof. If he replies, I ask why he doesn't go up there after them? (Loaded question, I know....) If he says anything to the effect of "I want to but don't know how" (which a LOT of them do) the next PM tells him to meet me at a certain cabin when he gets Rage. From there it's a few PMs back and forth and, a couple of minutes later, I usually notice the roof seems to be unoccupied 😁 

Is it teaming? Maybe... but it's against glitchers, so fuck 'em.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've started playing a fun little side-game I call "Operation Counter-Troll" anytime I'm a counselor on the Packanack maps (if I know it's going to be Packanack, I'll switch from Bunny Girl to Tiffany). As soon as the game starts, the first thing I do is grab the trap that almost always spawns beside the staircase in the lodge, run it somewhere out in the woods, drop it, then run back to the lodge, and repeat with every trap I can find. I don't really bother with this if it's a lobby full of severely low-leveled counselors because (in my experience, yours may differ) roof-glitchers are usually mid to high-level. 

If they still manage to get up there, I drop Jason a PM alerting him to the fact that people are on the roof. If he replies, I ask why he doesn't go up there after them? (Loaded question, I know....) If he says anything to the effect of "I want to but don't know how" (which a LOT of them do) the next PM tells him to meet me at a certain cabin when he gets Rage. From there it's a few PMs back and forth and, a couple of minutes later, I usually notice the roof seems to be unoccupied 😁 

Is it teaming? Maybe... but it's against glitchers, so fuck 'em.

Operation Counter-Troll is quite popular among those looking to stick it to the teamers and glitchers.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Operation Counter-Troll is quite popular among those looking to stick it to the teamers and glitchers.

I thought I was the only one playing it. Glad to know I'm not, one Bunny alone cannot fight the fut--- err... stop the trolls.

Yes, the game is in a very sad state right now. Not only are the glitches annoying but dedicated servers on PC do not work (which means every game ends as soon as host quits which is, due to the number of new players, after about five minutes at best) and the game looks worse than ever before. It seems the optimization gets worse after every new patch too. I just want this game to be properly playable, from start to finish, and not deal with glitches/quitters/horrible performance every single match.

6 hours ago, Survival said:

Yes, the game is in a very sad state right now. Not only are the glitches annoying but dedicated servers on PC do not work (which means every game ends as soon as host quits which is, due to the number of new players, after about five minutes at best) and the game looks worse than ever before. It seems the optimization gets worse after every new patch too. I just want this game to be properly playable, from start to finish, and not deal with glitches/quitters/horrible performance every single match.

Dedicated servers still working for me on PC. US servers that is.

The servers are good here in Canada but the game is another story. It is in a worse state now than it has been in the entirety of it's life cycle. We can only hope that patches can get things fixed once and for all and that they can be implemented faster than they have been as having to wait months at a time for a patch is just not feasible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Dedicated servers still working for me on PC. US servers that is.

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

The servers are good here in Canada but the game is another story. It is in a worse state now than it has been in the entirety of it's life cycle. We can only hope that patches can get things fixed once and for all and that they can be implemented faster than they have been as having to wait months at a time for a patch is just not feasible.

That is good to know. EU servers are down for more than a week. Either that or the amount of players after the sale caused the EU servers to overload. The only way to play in EU is to join a hosted game and since host migration is off since they introduced dedicated servers you know how majority of them ends...

16 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I thought I was the only one playing it. Glad to know I'm not, one Bunny alone cannot fight the fut--- err... stop the trolls.

You are not alone in the fight against trolls / teamers / glitchers.

10 hours ago, Survival said:

You can play private matches to avoid the cheating players. Just get enough people together, and that's one less thing to worry about.

As far as the technical issues with the game, that's an entirely different story.

The servers could be overloaded with an influx of new players. Hopefully it's rectified sooner rather than later.

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You can play private matches to avoid the cheating players. Just get enough people together, and that's one less thing to worry about.

As far as the technical issues with the game, that's an entirely different story.

The servers could be overloaded with an influx of new players. Hopefully it's rectified sooner rather than later.

To be fair cheaters are the least of the problems I currently have with the game, mainly because I have not seen anyone outright cheat in about a month. Two months ago there would not be a game without someone using third party cheats and instantly breaking grab or zooming around the map. I have not seen roof glitchers in quite some time either.

13 hours ago, Survival said:

To be fair cheaters are the least of the problems I currently have with the game, mainly because I have not seen anyone outright cheat in about a month. Two months ago there would not be a game without someone using third party cheats and instantly breaking grab or zooming around the map. I have not seen roof glitchers in quite some time either.

Just because you haven't seen them lately, doesn't mean they aren't still a problem for some players. I rarely see cheaters myself. You should be grateful that it isn't a problem for you.

First  thing I do on pakanak is hide the traps, then I fix the car and start my quest to run over everyone in my sight.