I haven’t played in months. Just hopped on tonight to take part in the double XP. And the game is running worse than ever on Xbox! No matter who I preference, I just get a random counselor. And people just die for no reason. Literally just fall over and die. I also ran into a part 5 Jason with the retro skin. How??!!! Why is all this happening now???

51 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Why is all this happening now???

I think you answered your own question.

51 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I  hopped on tonight to take part in the double XP.

Just now, Quinn FTW said:

I think you answered your own question.

Lol. I’d understand connection issues because of that. But not what I’m experiencing. 

Think you get the random counselor or glitched Jason skin when players leave the game during the loading screen or when the game's "Trying to find players" after the match already started.

4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Majority of all the kills are glitched.

I noticed that too. Every environmental kill is broken. How long has that been that way??? Every time. The counselor just hovers. Then gets an escape. It’s messed up. 

20 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I noticed that too. Every environmental kill is broken. How long has that been that way??? Every time. The counselor just hovers. Then gets an escape. It’s messed up. 

It is it seems grab kills are only working and not glitching.

2 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Since the May patch I believe, something wierd i think when they added new kill locations to maps, and a couple new objects to maps. 

Well they've put all their effort into the roof glitch so the Switch launch will look better on paper so everything else is 'low priority, backburner, etc'.

They must literally have one guy working on the game from Black Tower Studios to save on paying more coders.

8 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I haven’t played in months. Just hopped on tonight to take part in the double XP. And the game is running worse than ever on Xbox! No matter who I preference, I just get a random counselor. And people just die for no reason. Literally just fall over and die. I also ran into a part 5 Jason with the retro skin. How??!!! Why is all this happening now???

Like @mike-hannigan said, the random counselor occurs when people join in the loading screen.  This is also how you get glitched Jasons that look weird like the "retro part 5" you mentioned.  It's happened for quite some time, this isn't new with the most recent patch.  It's unfortunate and quite annoying at times, but sometimes you get some really cool looking Jasons 😂

1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

Like @mike-hannigan said, the random counselor occurs when people join in the loading screen.  This is also how you get glitched Jasons that look weird like the "retro part 5" you mentioned.  It's happened for quite some time, this isn't new with the most recent patch.  It's unfortunate and quite annoying at times, but sometimes you get some really cool looking Jasons 😂

Yeah. The retro swirl colored Jason is the least of my worries. Lol. Just never saw it before. The random counselor, broken environmental kills, and random deaths while just running around are what’s killing me. 

It's hard to say but I think the game was the least buggies after the patch when Roy dropped, I could be wrong though. 

Played a match against a retro purple looking part 2 Jason last night.

My counselor selection seems to pick random after everybody starts the match.

Windows have a bug that gets you stuck in a ''floating'' animation.

It slows your movement and you can't run. Easy target for Jason to kill.

Can happen with all windows in general.

Opening a window with an item in your hand has a chance to lift you off the ground as the window opens.

Fall back down once you run around.

2 Packaknack main lodge windows can get you stuck. Can't move at all and easy kill for Jason or forced to quit.

Purple/blue bright spots with flickering still happens in cabins. I call it seizure mode. Pink lightning effects, etc.

Jason's static vhs effect can glitch out onto the camera of a counselor. Also in spectate mode camera after escaping.

Will not go away until you go back to the lobby screen.

Cars have a bug that if Jason breaks it you can't exit the driver seat.

You are stuck only with the option to restart the car.

Jason walks over, pulls you out, and easily kills you because of the bug.

Jason's throwing knives continue to destroy the cars.

Getting on top of roofs or other areas with bear traps is still popular in quick play matches.

Blah blah blah (insert your issue or bug here) !@#%$#@  jasonkillsbugs.com 😄

@mattshotcha

Staying in a lobby does not increase your chances of being selected as Jason.

Players just joining a lobby often get selected as Jason before someone that has waited many matches without quitting.

Sometimes players will get select as Jason 2 times in a row that just joined a new lobby.

Dedicated servers rarley stay open longer than 3 or 4 matches on Xbox. Then kicks everyone into a fresh lobby.

It's all random. You could get him right away, wait hours or never get him at all that day.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Well they've put all their effort into the roof glitch so the Switch launch will look better on paper so everything else is 'low priority, backburner, etc'.

They must literally have one guy working on the game from Black Tower Studios to save on paying more coders.

I hope it's more than one, even if it's likely less than ten.

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

This game needs to be completely re-coded.

That's not likely to ever happen, but it would be nice if it did.

You'd have better luck seeing a brand new F13 game by someone else. That won't be until long after the lawsuit is resolved, whenever that may be.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I hope it's more than one, even if it's likely less than ten.

That's not likely to ever happen, but it would be nice if it did.

You'd have better luck seeing a brand new F13 game by someone else. That won't be until long after the lawsuit is resolved, whenever that may be.

Sadly, that’s true. Even Neca is affected now. This franchise is slowly being murdered in front of us. Offline, this game is my Dream F13 game. Online is a cancerous glitch fest.  

5 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Sadly, that’s true. Even Neca is affected now. This franchise is slowly being murdered in front of us. Offline, this game is my Dream F13 game. Online is a cancerous glitch fest.  

Very few people would argue against you on that.

On the upside, a buddy and me used the environment kill glitch to boost the Gotta Kill Em All trophy for him last night. We found every door on the map and it glitched every time, notching another kill. Final tally at the end of the round was 19/1. 😄

• Haha 1

Just now, SteveChristy said:

On the upside, a buddy and me used the environment kill glitch to boost the Gotta Kill Em All trophy for him last night. We found every door on the map and it glitched every time, notching another kill. Finally tally at the end of the round was 19/1. 😄

Did you get XP for all those kills???!!

9 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

sometimes you get some really cool looking Jasons 😂

those freak jasons are awesome! honestly a glitch i do not mind at all.. cant add new jasons might as well have glitched out mess jasons. i also dont mind when my character goes random.. kinda wish the same thing happened to the counselors and you got weird shelly-jennys or a kenny-mitch freak..

The enviro kills glitching was . <--- this close to getting me killed as Jason. I got the alert from Pamela, Morphed over in time to grab Tommy before he and SE made it out of the shack. Got PK'ed, then shot by SG before her and Tommy ran away. Few minutes later the mask is off and I'm down to Tommy, SG, Adam, and Chad. Did the usual "Morph away, let them think you're chicken shit while watching them with Stalk & Sense". They all go inside Jarvis house and I Shift inside through the basement stairs to find Tommy standing several feet away from the others, conveniently right next to the front door. I grab him (which blows the element of surprise but fuck it, you're not going to reach me in time to save him) turn around and hit X... but instead of the grab-kill it tries killing him with the door-slam... which glitches, so I'm stuck there with him. Naturally, everyone comes running and now SG, Adam, and Chad are right beside me.

I still got Morph off in time to get away but seriously... how do you fuck up such an important part of your game?  

9 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The enviro kills glitching was . <--- this close to getting me killed as Jason. I got the alert from Pamela, Morphed over in time to grab Tommy before he and SE made it out of the shack. Got PK'ed, then shot by SG before her and Tommy ran away. Few minutes later the mask is off and I'm down to Tommy, SG, Adam, and Chad. Did the usual "Morph away, let them think you're chicken shit while watching them with Stalk & Sense". They all go inside Jarvis house and I Shift inside through the basement stairs to find Tommy standing several feet away from the others, conveniently right next to the front door. I grab him (which blows the element of surprise but fuck it, you're not going to reach me in time to save him) turn around and hit X... but instead of the grab-kill it tries killing him with the door-slam... which glitches, so I'm stuck there with him. Naturally, everyone comes running and now SG, Adam, and Chad are right beside me.

I still got Morph off in time to get away but seriously... how do you fuck up such an important part of your game?  

One night Jason killed tommy on a game I was in and the kill glitched. He was trying to kill Jason and I didn’t see it as very fair at all for Jason to get killed when he earned the kill on tommy. I grabbed sweater and used it so tommy couldn’t kill him. I think it’s very unfair to Jason players getting killed by someone who’s supposed to be dead

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

One night Jason killed tommy on a game I was in and the kill glitched. He was trying to kill Jason and I didn’t see it as very fair at all for Jason to get killed when he earned the kill on tommy. I grabbed sweater and used it so tommy couldn’t kill him. I think it’s very unfair to Jason players getting killed by someone who’s supposed to be dead

If you grab SG and the enviro kill glitches, the sweater is gone, even if she hadn't used it yet. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand I think it's fine because you got grabbed and were going to die anyway, but on the other it's the game that glitched, not the person with the sweater.

Here are a few bugs from the Xbox One X on the current patch. 😄

giphy.gif