Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jack

Impossibile to join any lobby

Does this happen to you?
Now I can log into the database but can NOT find any lobby, the research goes on forever

52 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

Does this happen to you?
Now I can log into the database but can NOT find any lobby, the research goes on forever

When this happens to me which is very rare.....I cancel and restart the search usually finds a lobby with no issues after that.

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

When this happens to me which is very rare.....I cancel and restart the search usually finds a lobby with no issues after that.

It'll be nice when you don't have to do that anymore...

What platform are you on? I honestly think that they closed too many servers and that of doesn’t have enough room for all the new people...

22 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

What platform are you on? I honestly think that they closed too many servers and that of doesn’t have enough room for all the new people...

That's an interesting theory. It could be that there's some communication issues between the clients and servers.

@mattshotcha, any chance you could fill us in on this matter?

I play on PS4 so if this doesnt work then idk.... but

Step 1: If its more than 2 minutes hit cancel.

Step 2: If step 1 doesnt work then try after 5 mins of waiting.

My best attempt at solving this issue.

The way I got past the bypass failed was by playing offline then from the main menu hitting login, for some reason that worked every time for me... so idk maybe that will work? 

they done F It Up for the final time. they sell the game right now for 3 EURO on steam sale. 4K people online, who wants to play the game. And it is not possible. Because the DEV Team dont provide enough or any server for public ! Well Done, good job ! You Done F IT UP !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, prodigy said:

they done F It Up for the final time. they sell the game right now for 3 EURO on steam sale. 4K people online, who wants to play the game. And it is not possible. Because the DEV Team dont provide enough or any server for public ! Well Done, good job ! You Done F IT UP !

Apparently, with the sale, there are some people who are new to the game that want to play.

As for the server issues, give them a chance to fix whatever the problem is before you say that "they messed up."

Sounds like a location issue? I'm in NY and in a lobby in about 30 seconds or less currently. Its been super quick since there are thousands playing again with steam sale.

It’s been quick as hell actually over here in the United States.. not sure what’s the problem everywhere else

The dedicated servers for EU are overloaded and/or down. You only get into hosted games and since they removed the host migration, the moment the host quits the game ends.

its soooo bad, i cant get one game in two hoours. these devs dont give an f about the europeans server. please fix it im sos depressed about it