Sign in to follow this  
TheHansonGoons

List of environmental kills that are bugged

I am trying to compile a list of environmental kills that are bugged. I would like to test and get video footage to send off to the team in hopes it helps. If you can provide additional examples it would be great.

If you can provide video evidence proving or disproving my findings it would be helpful. Thanks counselors.

So far I have found:

1. None of the knife stabbings in any cabins work

2. On Higgins Haven Large - nothing in the graveyard works. This includes tombstones and fences.

3. I haven't been able to get any of the hooks to work indoors

4. No head smashes indoors

5. The radio head smash

Still to test:

1. Boiling pots

2. Door head smashes

3. cabin face punches/backbreaks

I’ve seen much much much of the Head smashing on the Higgins Porch fences. Not sure if it does it anywhere else, but that’s where I’ve seen it happen. Like 17 times in a row yesterday lol, we just kept trying and it never worked.

• Haha 1

All of them are broken.

Ex - I tried 3 different ones on one Vanessa in the main Packanack Lodge.  

Tried to boil Vanessa in the kitchen.  Broken. 

Tried to throw her out the window.  Broken.

Tried to cook her in the fireplace.  Broken. 

I wouldn’t even waste my time coming up with a list. They brought the bug into the game, it’s their job to find and fix what they broke. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SirMang said:

All of them are broken.

Ex - I tried 3 different ones on one Vanessa in the main Packanack Lodge.  

Tried to boil Vanessa in the kitchen.  Broken. 

Tried to throw her out the window.  Broken.

Tried to cook her in the fireplace.  Broken. 

Is it possible that Vanessa is broken, in addition to the kills? 😎

• Haha 2

I know that some of them definetly still work, I’ve cooked people in fireplaces, stabbed them, i think it all had to do with you’re positioning to the kill. Stand still with it when you hit e, don’t try to move at all, and it should work a bit better, but it’s definetly possible it’ll still glitch.

6 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Is it possible that Vanessa is broken, in addition to the kills? 😎

Jason is broken. lol

Honestly the only environmental kill I've seen work since the patch is tossing people out of the window and that's about a 50/50 proposition if it does actually work. 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Jason is broken. lol

Honestly the only environmental kill I've seen work since the patch is tossing people out of the window and that's about a 50/50 proposition if it does actually work. 

If it's 50/50, then it's kinda broken...

The current theory is you can't move at all and they will work.All well and good unless you are grabbing a character that can get out of grabs very quickly.I ain't got time to sit there and think that much.LOL I'll just not do them until it gats fixed.

This may be a dumb question, but why do they work perfectly in OB's but not online multi-player? 

20 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

I know that some of them definetly still work, I’ve cooked people in fireplaces, stabbed them, i think it all had to do with you’re positioning to the kill. Stand still with it when you hit e, don’t try to move at all, and it should work a bit better, but it’s definetly possible it’ll still glitch.

Same here. I can still get fireplace kills as well. I got a campfire kill earlier and one outdoor backbreak.

@TimDuke 01 that is an interesting theory and I will add it to my test list. Earlier my campfire kill I walked forward towards it and it was fine. My backbreak outside the cabin on Jarvis was accidental as I was trying to throw them through a window.

@HaHaTrumpWon that is a good question honestly. I haven't played bots or challenges in a while so very curious why. I wonder if there was a collision update that is affecting it.

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This may be a dumb question, but why do they work perfectly in OB's but not online multi-player? 

Online play has a death curse on it. 😎

23 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Easy list. ALL OF THEM are broken. It’s ridiculous. Counselors also just drop dead running around now. No damage and nowhere near Jason. 

Jason's reputation precedes him. That's the best theory I've got at this point.

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Online play has a death curse on it. 😎

Jason's reputation precedes him. That's the best theory I've got at this point.

Lol. He must have some new Jedi powers with the recent update. Because playing last night, I would just be running around. Or climbing out a window with zero damage and I’d just drop dead and get the “You Died” message. At least 10 times. I also saw it happen to others while spectating. I never saw it until last night. I haven’t played in a couple months before then. I honestly think it has to do with dedicated servers. They are horrible, and I believe responsible for all these issues. Because offline plays great. 

4 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Lol. He must have some new Jedi powers with the recent update. Because playing last night, I would just be running around. Or climbing out a window with zero damage and I’d just drop dead and get the “You Died” message. At least 10 times. I also saw it happen to others while spectating. I never saw it until last night. I haven’t played in a couple months before then. I honestly think it has to do with dedicated servers. They are horrible, and I believe responsible for all these issues. Because offline plays great. 

Jason is likely a Sith, and maybe he has a newer mastery of the dark side of the Force.

Offline play seems to be more stable these days. For newer players who are grinding towards level 150, maybe that would be a better option in the meantime.

Here are some videos. I have found the tips to be slightly inaccurate. It looks like the first one may not have worked due to being to the side:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/76835943

The second is a continuation, but notice I wasn't perfectly squared up. I was actually trying to get the window kill.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/76835963

Here I was trying to get enough space to do a different kill. By the time I hit environmental kill button, I was already to the right of it and not directly lined up.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/76836024

If anyone has any they know of working or not working, please show me. Maybe we can find more similarities.