Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Steam Playercount Raises by almost 3K in 2 days!!!

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Am I the only one happy to see and know the PC playerbase is active?

I’m the happiest alive right now. Even with low level players, yesterday was one of the funnest days playing I’ve had in a while, we got carried away and didn’t leave till like 6 am lol

11 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

I’m the happiest alive right now. Even with low level players, yesterday was one of the funnest days playing I’ve had in a while, we got carried away and didn’t leave till like 6 am lol

Damn dude.

23 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Am I the only one happy to see and know the PC playerbase is active?

I'm pretty sure many PC players are as happy as you are. It's a good sign to have some fresh blood in the player base. Some will leave, while others will stay. Even one new player is better than nothing.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm pretty sure many PC players are as happy as you are. It's a good sign to have some fresh blood in the player base. Some will leave, while others will stay. Even one new player is better than nothing.

Facts!

• Like 1

Still peaking at 4500k+ every night. I'm sure this will go on for about a month as it did at last big sale on Halloween. Its a lot of fun with the new players. Being able to scare people again with stalk, and having to fix every objective your self as counselor. Brings back memories of when i first started playing. If they could now get a patch out to fix the enviromental kills it would go a long way to keeping these numbers up. Lots I've talked to really enjoying the game. Afraid bugs are going to scare most away again.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:11 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

That’s great news for our PC crowd. I hope we get another influx of new forum members too, it’s always fun when that happens and a few even stick around. 

Yes! More asking for Savini or new content!.. hehe Nah I'm right there with you. New people to chat with is always good. They can bring a different perspective since they just getting eyes on game now. We have been staring at the same game for years and get a little tunnel vision when discussing topics.

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yes! More asking for Savini or new content!.. hehe Nah I'm right there with you. New people to chat with is always good. They can bring a different perspective since they just getting eyes on game now. We have been staring at the same game for years and get a little tunnel vision when discussing topics.

I enjoy it too, just got to remember not to be too hard on them when leading them around the map. Sometimes it feels like we’re playing two different games, lol. I got a similar feeling when watching the pubs play on the switch, no disrespect intended. It feels like seeing the matrix. You know that little voice that screams ‘why’d you not check the corner for a part’, or ‘you don’t have time for that animation.’. The just knowing who’s dead by the way they're lollygagging around. 

I do appreciate the new perspectives they bring, especially to the forums. 

As for Savini, which is a bit of an awkward situation, as I ‘won’ him in a draw on the forum, so I shouldn’t really rub it in to all those begging for him. But I think the reason I got him was that I was respectful of the backers for my whole first year on the forums. I never pleaded with the pubs to release him, and I’m thankful I get to enjoy him and share that joy with others (By killing them with him.). Of course, that can’t happen again as the expiry date is passed for those codes and I honestly don’t think any are legit ones are left.

I still want new content, so that ‘want’ isn’t one they have alone. I’m just realistic about the odds of that happening and so choose to try getting things that will leave the game in the best possible state when the servers shut down. It’s Guns. flagship, after they patch the holes in the hull (ie. the glitches), maybe we can get those SPC maps and some offline Counselor stuff going. Until then we got a decent community here, who mostly love the same stuff we do and that’s enough for now.