Sign in to follow this  
Quinn FTW

Offline Bots Are Crazy

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I agree, all things considered, the bots are decent.

The lack of ability to set their preferences, items and behaviour, is atrocious though. If we had more options so people could set them how they wanted just a little, it would remove a lot of the frustration. 

- clothing

- load out, items they start with.

- level of aggression or want to escape, maybe a hunker down and barricade option too.

- A set goal for them to achieve so the stop getting stuck. 

The dream would be, to able to create scenarios for ourselves or even for the community but that will have to wait for a sequel or a new game. 

I find that I rarely run into pocket knives if I set the bots to 'easy.' Other than that, their behavior doesn't vary much, at least as far as I've noticed. But yeah, some more customization would be nice.

Speaking of customization, how about a rain/no rain option? People have only been asking for it since the day rain was added to the fucking game and all.

11 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Speaking of customization, how about a rain/no rain option? People have only been asking for it since the day rain was added to the fucking game and all.

Definitely, sometimes I just don’t want in in the match. I want to take my time and look at the scenery.