Sign in to follow this  
45 RPM

F13 Similar games.

I just started playing F13 and I really do enjoy it. (PC)  It's my 'speed' - multiplayer survival without 100 players. (I'm not an elite or everyday gamer). A good mix of action, tension and fun. I think the interaction between players can definitely add a LOT to the enjoyability of the game (as well as the other way..;))  This forum is a great place for me to scroll through for recommendations for similar games to try out as well.  In my fantasy world this game never goes away but, always willing to move on to other ones!

@45 RPM, it's awesome that you are enjoying the game and this forum. A lot of us are hoping that this game gives inspiration for other slashers to get their own game. The potential is there.

• Like 1

@45 RPM, if you haven’t tried Alien Isolation, go play it as soon as you can. It isn’t multiplayer but it’s seriously the most honest and loyal translation of a franchise that’s ever been made. Even the bad parts are better than anything I’ve ever played. The A.I. Is good, and a touch unpredictable which keeps it fresh. I can’t thank the forum member who shared it with me enough.

Other multiplayer games that are coming soon that have my interest are.

The Blackout Club, comes out at the end of the month. Looks very cool with A.I. bad guys and a mystery to solve by completing missions. Does have a PvP system but not like any other game out there. Lots of cool mechanics like parkour and even closing your eye to see things you can’t see with them open... like the big bad monster that hunts you if you sin to much. It’s invisible. 

Hide or Die, not sure about the release date as I’m on console but it’s later this year. It’s a ‘battle royal’ take on the genre or at least borrows elements like map/lobby function. 

Secret Neighbor, part of the Hello Neighbor series and the first multiplayer entry. The first two games are fun and surprisingly deep for kids games. It’s responsible for me collecting toys like a child again, I’d mostly stuck to an occasional F13 or other big franchise till it came out and made me buy my first Pop. This game looks like the Paranoia mode that never made it into Friday.

Hope this list helps you find something you like.

• Like 1