SteadyGosling

All in Favor of a Beta Visuals Overhaul? Downgraded visuals?

Should we Seek a Major Graphics rollback?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we seek a major rollback in graphics?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some

Can someone please explain to me what happened with this games visuals? It’s like over time they’ve slowly downgraded them....

nothing will ever be as beautiful as this game during beta, and I’m honestly extremely dissapointed and sad that we lost those graphics during release. Can we ever have them back? Even the textures of blood and Scratches ok counselours looked completely different and more realistic. 

I promise you going back to those wouldn’t do anything but make many people happy.

im leaving a poll.

Aswell as watch this video if you haven’t been around long enough to see what the old graphics looked like,

• Like 1

This is what happens when a PC game gets made for consoles.

It has to be downgraded if you go that route.

The days of when fps would drop down dramaticly within certain large cabins.

After the ''engine upgrade'' and rain effects patch.

Pepperidge farm remembers.

The game felt smoother closer to launch. After the 1st patch for Xbox when Quick Play was finally fixed after months of being broken.

Remember a time when the inside of cabin walls could be destroyed with combat stance as Jason.

No button prompt to break windows or invisible window protection for counselors.

Except items could drop through floors and were not marked on the map.

Players could ghost through walls and locked doors in combat stance with a weapon.

Flare guns would send Jason out of the map to his death. Cars would hit nothing and fly into space. Roof glitches, rock glitches, out of map glitches, 2 sweaters, etc.

Crazy trap placements in 1 spot with no spacing. Body blocking to avoid traps. Giant oversided melee weapons. Getting stuck in closets or under beds.

Yeah smooth as butter baby. 😄

Now that I have an Xbox One X I would like to see a 4k enhancement patch.

To experience all the wonderful bugs in more detail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

This is what happens when a PC game gets made for consoles.

It has to be downgraded if you go that route.

Sorry but I whole heartedly disagree with this comment. 

Games like uncharted 4 and battlefield v to name just two, are truly stunning graphically on ps4. Both games with with far superior graphics than f13. 

Then throw in red dead redemption 2, god if war, last of us 2 - amazing graphics. 

I'd put it down to programming not because of dumbing down for console. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Sorry but I whole heartedly disagree with this comment. 

Games like uncharted 4 and battlefield v to name just two, are truly stunning graphically on ps4. Both games with with far superior graphics than f13. 

Then throw in red dead redemption 2, god if war, last of us 2 - amazing graphics. 

I'd put it down to programming not because of dumbing down for console. 

Given the coding job on this game, you're probably right.

• Haha 2

The game doesn't look scary anymore, the old graphics (and animations!) were really great for the overall feel of the game.

you could always switch the television set to black & white and play universal monster films jason.. just a thought.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

you could always switch the television set to black & white and play universal monster films jason.. just a thought.

I might just try this 🤔.... I’m pretty sure you were joking but it might actually be... fun?!  It’s different that’s for sure, thanks for sharing.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I might just try this 🤔.... I’m pretty sure you were joking but it might actually be... fun?!  It’s different that’s for sure, thanks for sharing.

youre welcome! and i am being serious. it will be much darker and spooky.

one thing i should mention.. as jason, sense is...lets say...kinda hard to use..

Edited by glowing ooze
new content
  • Like 1