3 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

Can we have this back please?

12E1D07F-483B-4C48-BC30-C3B82C74736D.jpeg

I don’t think I ever saw this, could you post a comparison with what we have now?

I like it and if they look different enough we could even use them to get around the new content rule and maybe even give Jason a new power or two. Thanks for bring up so many neat ideas Steady.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I don’t think I ever saw this, could you post a comparison with what we have now?

I like it and if they look different enough we could even use them to get around the new content rule and maybe even give Jason a new power or two. Thanks for bring up so many neat ideas Steady.

I’ve been here since real early beta, and boy have I got ideas lol. Thank you! They were used in early beta and I believe alpha, I remember using them once, but then I guess at the time I wasn’t really there enough to get them ingrained. To the point where I noticed them gone. But holy moly do I want them back. I just made another post about beta graphics that I’d love for you to check out :)

Looks like only one is different enough to be used as a different power, the Mask icon. It could offer a temp Rage state or be used to remove the mask and look like a Counselor. We never got Paranoia but I’d be willing to try giving up Sense for the ability to look like a Counselor, even if I need to pair it with Stalk to get rid of the Jason sounds that would give me away.